WTS: Various Anime/Game/Movie/Cosplay goods

Started by Dreadhawk, July 15, 2018, 02:03:27 PM

Dreadhawk

A lot of items, mostly anime, games, movie, cosplay, etc-related goods with a few others thrown in.
Not sure how worthwhile it is to post here as it doesn't seem to get too frequented but here is the list of items:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15jq8VD_yQREdf5633qdazo_Uj_MwmOp1KVRAxaP04-w/edit?usp=sharing

If for whatever reason you can't view the sheets or for some reason this is violating the terms of the boards, please let me know and I will type up a list of items I have and if you are interested, you can just message me.
Most of the items have a price I believe is fair and those that don't are because I'm mostly fine giving it away, but am open to offers for the time/effort put into the product or transaction process.

Disclaimer: I am not willing to mail anything for free. I will at least expect to be compensated the mailing cost, which we can negotiate before any final transactions are made.
We can agree to have items picked up at any conventions that I guarantee I will be at (Fanime, CRX) or I can give you my address to pick them up from me if you are local.

Again, we will confirm details through messaging.

Any items that have been claimed will be listed as so on the sheet.
If you message me through the forums and don't hear back within a couple days, please email me directly at [email protected]

Thanks!

2019 lineup:
Shoebill (f>m genderswap) (Kemono Friends)
Elias Ainsworth (The Ancient Magus Bride)
King Hassan (Fate/Grand Order)
Gran (Granblue Fantasy)