ADC
Support
ADC & Support
Requests

ATTENDING:
Liliphae - K/DA Kai'Sa
Super Sunshine Cosplay - K/DA Akali
Setti Badr - K/DA Evelynn
thepharaohinleather - K/DA Ahri or Pajama Miss Fortune!
TheIndomitable - Academy Darius

---

Alright guys, this is the official forum post for the Fanime 2019 League of Legends Gathering! Wow, another year has come so soon!
As always, much more information is yet to come, but for now, sit tight and post your League cosplans for FanimeCon below!

FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2138647026398283/

LEGAL STUFF:
Fanime will be taking group pictures during the Gathering/Event this year. If you do not want to be included in those pictures please step aside for those photos. By remaining with the group when the pictures are being taken you give your consent to be photographed
Fanime 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Summer 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Winter 2015 - Ezreal

...see a pattern here?

thepharaohinleather

I would love to attend! I will be either K/Da Ahri or Star Guardian Miss Fortune (Possibly Pajama version) depending on the day!
Attendee since 2009

One day I'll cosplay again

Ezruul

Fanime 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Summer 2014 - Ezreal
SacAnime Winter 2015 - Ezreal

...see a pattern here?

TheIndomitable

Is this the official gathering for League of Legends at Fanime? If it is, I'll be there as Academy Darius!

For photo requests:
1. Academy Skins
2. Noxians vs Demacians
Please?

Thanks for organizing! I noticed you need a co-host? If you can't find one, feel free to shoot me an email or drop me a DM. I'd love to take a stab at it. I'm not sure if you can DM or not with these forums. I literally made this account about 20 minutes ago so I'm still learning. I unchecked the option for forum users to email me so I won't be contacted but I'll go back and check it so you can email me about being a co-host, if you want. If you do decide to contact me, it'd be best through email.

pastelcashews

I'll be there as Classic Ahri if it's on Saturday!!!
2024 lineup
- Klara (PKMN)
- Nishikino Maki Candy Maid Version (Love Live!)