Negima! Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, September 20, 2004, 06:07:48 PM

MeliCat

:roll:  How many of you have read the manga? Who enjoys it? Who would like to make 30 friends and make a cosplay group of all 31 of the students plus their teacher?  Maybe it's too grand and too many girls to take on, but it would sure be a fun group! I could be Mana Tatsumiya! Or Fei Ku! Anyone else interested?

.+:*MeliCat*:+.

KimaLucifer

If I have the time and not enough costumes, yeah.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
MSD#2, SD13#16, YSD Kuuta, MSDOne-offSwDMiuBoy
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

Living my life away in Japan...hopefully to return for fanime next NEXT year.

MeliCat

Well... apparently we're the only two...lol.

qazplm872

hay im here to! i just started posting. i went last year and im goin this year. i am a due but i can be a chick if u need or i can be a dude i dont mind.

KimaLucifer

Quote from: "qazplm872"hay im here to! i just started posting. i went last year and im goin this year. i am a due but i can be a chick if u need or i can be a dude i dont mind.

Oh dear lord. Please learn correct grammar. And spelling. This type of speaking is highly discouraged here. ._.
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

MeliCat

:roll: Hmm... well bad grammar doesn't bother me as much, as long as you have something good to say.

qazplm872

*sniff* sorry for the grammer.....i promise to make it better.....*goes and cries in a corner for a hour* ok im better. so is there anything else u want to talk about besides my crappy grammer?

MeliCat

Okay, how about the topic at hand, Negima? *^_^* I really love the manga and I'd cosplay as some characters from it but to make it cool I'd have to have like 20 other friends play along too. I want the newest Negima for christmas, but knowing me I'll probably buy it long before then.

qazplm872

yeah i got 1&2 but as soon as i see it im getting it! ok like you said, lets get to the subject. what do you want for this year? and umm i dont think you can get 20-30 girls. so do you plan on having guys be girls?

videogirlc

I love Negima!! Wouldn't mind joining, but all depends on the what other cosplay groups I will be joining.

KimaLucifer

Melicat, I'm dropping the negima cosplay because it's been inactive and I'm working on my other cosplays. Sorry >.<
Doll Collecting Frenzy.
AoD Lele x2

MSD#17 coming home soon

MeliCat

^.~ No worries Kima-chan, I didn't take it as set in stone, I was just curious who would cosplay and who would not. I might not do it either, lol. I look foreward to seeing you, whatever/whoever you are dressed as. >^.^<

YoureMyHiro

Ive always been a pretty big fan of akumatsu's work, Its an awesome manga, I just recently got a tattoo of chibi Yue on my arm. But it would be interesting to see some cosplayers.

Chachamaru :D
Yue  :D
Nodoka  :D

MeliCat

I like Evangeline, Kaede and Mana (Even though she has only appeared a time or two). I can't wait to read more! ^_^

M.e.l.i.c.a.t

pockystix

I might want to cosplay as a Negima character. the uniform is so cute! ^_^
New sn = Meirin

MeliCat

The school uniforms are super cute! Who would youcosplay as Pocky-san?

M.e.l.i.C.a.t

pockystix

i might be setsuna or akira. :wink: but I'm probably going to be Motoko (Love Hina), so maybe next time (unless you can spare me a costume). :lol:
New sn = Meirin

MeliCat

Heehee, if I had a costume, I'd let you wear it,  but I don't , sorrie. ^_^0

M.e.l.i.C.a.t

qazplm872

so this idea basicly died? ok well i got things to do anyways, but if anyone has any negima thing they do want to do let me know. i love it soooo!

pockystix

if you read the 4th Vol., you remeber they went on a field trip. Some of the girls went shopping, and I really like thier clothes, so trendy. :lol:
New sn = Meirin