"Negima"

Started by Bata-kun, January 10, 2005, 08:37:11 AM

Bata-kun

Yes, I saw "Negima".  Yes, I only saw it for the seiyuu.  No, I don't like the changes or the color scheme.

Honestly, I don't know if I can dedicate a year to a series only because of the seiyuu.

Chloe

Wow, it's an anime too?  I never knew that.  I j ust read the 3 books coming out by Del-Ray manga... Ugh, they are like uber slow, and they took some of the good anime too... Yuck.  Well, I didn't know that the seiyuu was a popular factor in watching the series... Heh heh.
Cosplays for '10?  WHO KNOWS!?!

Bata-kun

4.  The recent one came out last month.  8 if we're talking about the Japanese version.

Seiyuu can be a deciding factor on what series to watch for some people.  Since we're talking about Akamatsu Ken-san, I might as well talk about "Love Hina".  Some people only watched the second and last television episode of it.  Why?  Guess who played as Shinobu's mom.  Tsuru Hiromi-san.

Oh.  I guess my first post wasn't enough.  I might as well give a more descriptive rundown on "Negima's" anime.

High points of "Negima":

Songs, eye catches, most of the seiyuu choices, the ending presentation, I think that's it for now.

Low points of "Negima":

Designs (as usual), the color scheme (with some colors being too bright and some of the color layouts being so wrong), and the amount of plot changes.

Unlike "Da Capo", in which I actually gave watching after only an episode even though I said I'd watch it because of the seiyuu, I'll actually keep this promise of watching this series.  Yeah, I'll watch it, but it'll be ugly, especially since I have to remember 30+ girls.  At least I get to hear Yuri-san in an anime again.  We might not get the chance to hear her in an anime again for another four years if that happens.  So, I might as well make the best of this opportunity.

OniCourseMusha

I watched the first eps of Negima. It getting interesting though with that sneeze scene.  Well need to check out more eps to make the review.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

pockystix

well, I've only seen the sneak preview of it and it didn't seem so bad... yea, sure the color was a little too bright for my liking, but at least the char. design somehow looked like the manga, unlike Love Hina and whatnot.... i was going to watch the 1st ep., but my bro's comp was lagging, so I'll have to get the bit torrent on my comp... :roll: maybe i should show it at my anime club :idea:
New sn = Meirin

MeliCat

I love Negima, it's a cute manga! Can't wait to see the anime!

jinnai_animexcalibur

they were pg-13 friendly on this...unlike the manga hehe...

but yeah, ill watch this through its 52 episode span.
Official Katsuhiko Jinnai Myspace Page

Katsuhiko Jinnai "The Anime Convention Experience" - NEW ORIGINAL CD - COMING SUMMER 2009.

AnimE'xcalibur/Shinoda Sound Recordings

www.shinodasound.com

YoureMyHiro

We were robbed with the sneeze scenes in the first episode. I think the soft colors arent solid enough, too much mauve, teal, and peach. Plot changes are a little upsetting but not mind splitting but I think they skimped out a little on the anime, it seems to have been just thrown together last minute with an almost shojo look. I mean its Akumatsu, what gives? Oish. Ill watch to see how it develops. Its getting good in volume 8 of the manga though.

Shinsengumi

My friend OniCourseMusha showed me Negima, it's really interesting anime, He showed me 2 episode, I kinda like it, I need to check it out more.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Nephilim

For those of you who haven't watched the anime of Mahou Sensei Negima yet, you can download episodes 1 and 2 at both AnimeSuki or Freedom Anime.

You can also read the manga that hasn't been released in USA yet here (once its released here in USA they take it down), along with several other goodies.

*If i'm not allowed to do this, just delete my post.

"Frah muja lycd sa uid, ed fyc lniamdo fru duug bedo uh sa..."

OniCourseMusha

Yeah! I like it!

But when I read parts of the manga, pretty ecchi especially wit the sneeze part compare to the one on the anime.

The anime version was kind of toned down I noticed.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

pockystix

I gots up to episode 4 in fansubs, now (ok... #3 is still in the process, but i know what happens). Episodes go by pretty slow; it's and episode for every chapter (hopefully they'll make one whole ep for the dodgeball chapters and no more that 2 for the Baka Rangers episode). the hair colors still irratate the hell out of me, but I'll still watch.  :| I like the opening song, though. :lol:
New sn = Meirin

Tsubasa

I agree on the issue with the colors.  They're far too warm and saturated.
The adaptation of the story isn't the greatest ever, but it could be far worse.
Some moments lack the appropriate impact due to the censoring.

Overall, I'd give it a chance.  Especially since I hear that Xebec is bringing the Fafnir guys onto the Negima team from episodes 10+.  Fafnir was freakin' beautiful.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

neko ewen

I really want to like the Negima anime, but I find the manga to be *way* better. ^_^;
Yaruki Zero Games | Ask me about Maid RPG
"I dream heavy metal but I live whiny punk rock."

Jyunishinsho

All I can say about it?

....so many different hair styles...
....so many different types of girls (a robot as well?)...
....uh.....so many girls....

That's all I can say about the anime.

YoureMyHiro

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"....so many different types of girls (a robot as well?)...
Chachamaru  :D

qazplm872

and she!.....well hold on this is kinda a spoilier, let me try and put it in clear
lets see if this works. well she is the partner to the vamp-wicth(forgot name). but she is so kool *sigh*

yeah it kinda did it! but the background color changed so...dont look hard.

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"....uh.....so many girls....
I generally like to take that as a good thing.

To comment to the spoiler above:
That's Evangeline.  And yes, she is super awesome.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

qazplm872

Quote from: "Tsubasa"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"....uh.....so many girls....
I generally like to take that as a good thing.

To comment to the spoiler above:
That's Evangeline.  And yes, she is super awesome.
ahh thank you. i have the manga like all around my room but.....i was just plain lazy i geuss. and i knew it was something like that

DIRagon

Wish I was Negi, my  life would be so much more...progressive  :D
/DIR

DIRECTORY OPEN
Anime
<Not Found>
<Not Found>
Pr0n
Pr0n
Pr0n