GTL's 1337 Tutorial setup

Started by Blues, April 17, 2005, 04:41:23 AM

NachoManLance

Heheh... I keep getting a funny image of a Gallagher-like segment where Largo destroys objects that he deems as "obsolete".

But of course, I'd suggest supplying the first few rows with ponchos if that was ever a possible event ^^;

Blues

Holy crap, people are actually posting in this thread already?

Basically, the way it works is if Fanime has a place for the GTL show, it'll be there.  I've already started work on the new show for this year, and hopefully we'll even be able to pull it off WITHOUT 2 dozen technical problems in a row...

The casting call is going out again this year.  The roles of Ed, Dom, and Miho are reserved for the same people as last year, if they're still interested (and I see at least one of them is).  Aside from those, the main role I'm looking to fill this year is Junpei.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

"Do a flip!"

Jyunishinsho

Hey, it's been a while Blues. Thought you passed out and been in a coma in a hospital (due to an overdose of b33r).

Yup, hopefully, next time around won't be so filled with technical goodies. I'll keep my role, and I'll try to being along one of my new...toys...for Fanime next year. Sorry people, but this one I'm keeping hidden.

otakuapprentice

you need a piro at all ,Blues?
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Blues

Yeah, I've been around, but mainly on the GTL boards; I forget about this place sometimes...

Hmmm... I might be able to use a Piro (I haven't really written any of the "script" for this year's upcoming show, I've just been focusing on what's going to be in the actual panel).

Send me a PM with some pics of the costume, or some other cosplay you've done in the past.

"Do a flip!"

saiko_koneko

mmm
i can pull off a Miho now

she's so sad now.. so i can't pull that off

and i'm getting prepared for a better costume

dont' know how yet -^^-;

Blues

Quote from: "saiko_koneko"and i'm getting prepared for a better costume

dont' know how yet -^^-;

I suggest magic and good intentions.

"Do a flip!"

Lilghost

Hey, this is the loud-mouthed tennis girl from last year. I was at both shows, and I wanted to say that if they don't have room for you at Fanime this year I will riot. Loudly. With signs and ph33rbots. Out of everything I did last year GTL and DerCosplay were the best, in my opinion, and i waited in line for hours for both. Also, dude, any help you need just drop me a line, I'll do what I can this year, okay? If I have to I'll organize an online petition to get your panel back (if they try to drop it.). ;-)
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Jyunishinsho

Hm...were you the one that gave Dom the vibrating sheep of doom?

Lilghost

Nope, not me. I'm the one that told Largo he'd grade better if he put the beer down a couple seconds and used both hands.
"What the funkin' wagnos?"

Blues

"Do a flip!"

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Lilghost"Nope, not me. I'm the one that told Largo he'd grade better if he put the beer down a couple seconds and used both hands.
Largo grades best with b33r in him! hey, that should be a grading system(i.e. 5 b33rs= A+)!

otakuya

I'll be in for Dom again. It might be the only cosplay I'll do anyway.

Blues

I suppose now is as good a time as any to start taking suggestions for thing you kids want to see in the show.  I have a theme in mind, but I'm always looking for extra stuff to throw in there.

"Do a flip!"

Jyunishinsho

We need a rent-a-zilla, mosh mosh revolution, and Fanime challenge=Super Monkey Ball outside of the con.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"We need a rent-a-zilla, mosh mosh revolution, and Fanime challenge=Super Monkey Ball outside of the con.
hah! thats great, but that would work better as a short video/skit during the panel(film video before the day of the panel)

Blues

Quote from: "otakuapprentice"
Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"We need a rent-a-zilla, mosh mosh revolution, and Fanime challenge=Super Monkey Ball outside of the con.
hah! thats great, but that would work better as a short video/skit during the panel(film video before the day of the panel)

If there's one on-going theme to the GTL show, it's throwing shit together the day before...

And I've just been struck with an idea of how to do it... I don't know if I'm a genius, or just a lunatic...

"Do a flip!"

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Blues"
Quote from: "otakuapprentice"

If there's one on-going theme to the GTL show, it's throwing shit together the day before...

And I've just been struck with an idea of how to do it... I don't know if I'm a genius, or just a lunatic...
please share with us how you plan on doing it

Blues

I'm afraid that will have to remain a secret until the day of the show.

"Do a flip!"

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "Blues"I'm afraid that will have to remain a secret until the day of the show.
BLAST!!!