Fanime Wishlist 2.0

Started by Jyunishinsho, April 29, 2005, 10:42:50 AM

Jyunishinsho

What do you want to buy this Fanime?
-Go ahead, be realistic or unrealistic.

Realistic: For me, I would like to get a wooden sword or claws. (I saw claws last year. I want it this time 'round). Also, more manga, anime, preferably Negima!, Copic stuff, wall scrolls, more figures and figurines, and I'm set!

Unrealistic: Persocom or anything female that wants to fall in love. Wait, can I buy love? MEh, may depend on the perosn also....

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Wait, can I buy love?

Kanon and AIR all-ages ver. await ;) And if you're actually good at speaking Japanese, Clannad might be for you too!

If there are claws, I'll get to them before you :D I also want to complete my Azumanga Daioh DVD set with the last three DVDs. Oh, and having been enlightened to the subject of pencil boards, I'll be buying two of each one I get...one for display, one for use <3

(ooc edit | I devwatched you, Jyun. :D)
epic progressive

vox

Nina Star 9

i want a region-free copy of V. that is all i want.

Kazuko

Realistic: Cat ears, posters, a Gaara plushie, swords and all that good stuff

Unrealistic: J-Rock in a can, a region free copy of Shimotsuma Monogatori, artistic Level ups

XD im silly

dealerJason

Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i want a region-free copy of V. that is all i want.

V as in the television show or V as in Versus?

V the television show, you might want to try a comic book convention.
V as in Versus, Media Blasters puts out a region 1 copy

Jason
Jason Ebner
Fanime Staffer *retired*
I was blamed for EVERYTHING! :-)
www.asahicon.org
www.blameebner.com

serajwl

I NEED Tare Panda plushies!!! Or any other kind of cute anime plushie. Like Mashimaro.

It would also be nice to perhaps find a not-bootleggedcopy of the DDR Extreme soundtrack.

An Akira wall scroll, an X wall scroll or poster, Kingdom Hearts wallsroll or poster,  and maybe a gravitation poster.

umm.. Kingdom Hearts figurines, X figurines or plushies, Akira figurines, and another figurine from an anime that i forget the name from... i'll get the name as soon asi remember...

so yeah, plushies, wall scrolls, posters, and figureines =3

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "dealerJason"
Quote from: "Nina Star 9"i want a region-free copy of V. that is all i want.

V as in the television show or V as in Versus?

V the television show, you might want to try a comic book convention.
V as in Versus, Media Blasters puts out a region 1 copy

Jason

V as in the tsukiko amano dvd. ^^

serajwl

I also want one of those little cell phone ornament thingies. i got one last year in a grab bag that had hello kitty and it lit up. but i couldnt attatch it to my phone so i gave it to my friend ;-;

so yeah! one of those would be cool!

and other random japanese items of course!

Nina Star 9

yeah, i kinda want random japanese things, too. not like, a ton of anime stuff. that gets boring to me after a while. more random things! ^^

StarGeno

Realistic:  Crystal Chronicles Plush Moogle, Lust (Full Metal Alchemist) Poster, Chiyo Mihama Plush, Hyper Mega Rildo Action Figure.

Unrealistic:  Ganbare Goemon Soundtrack, Kid (Chrono Cross) Statue, Super Mario RPG soundtrack.

When I say unrealistic, I MEAN unrealistic.

serajwl

oooh, and domo kun stuff would be cool too!

and gothic lolita bibles...

Mangaka-chan

Realisticly: I want to get the few Copic markers I need to make a decent drawing and maybe some other art supply (i.e. screen tones, manga paper). Also wall scrolls and posters from anything that's by CLAMP or any series that looks pretty and cool would be good too.

Unrealisticly: The Sailor Moon SuperS key chains and a plushie of Helios/Pegasus. Unfortuneatly the first one is no longer made and I don't think the second one even exists   :cry:

Leloi

Realistic?
Soundtracks for: Gravitation and Yami no Matsuei (descendants of darkness)
Anime: the Ranma movies on DVD
Manga: A bunch of shounen-ai/yaoi titles.
Nihongo no manga: various Inuyasha to update my collections

I made a list while looking through the Right Stuf catalog.   :lol:

Unrealistic... I don't know... Probably the old official Gravitation merchandise... the stuff that I don't even think exists anymore for sale.  And the Gravitation artbook that was printed in 1998.  I think I'll have to go to JPQueen for that.
Plushie Maker

Gwydion

Realistic: Plushies, (I'd really love KKM or Matantei Loki ones) the figurine style keychains.

Not sure if realistic or not: K2 Doujinshi, especially Prince of Tennis. Got sooo addicted recently.

Tsubasa

I think I'll hit up doujin things this con: obviously doujin books, but also doujin games (if Hen da Ne is back this year).  As per the usual, I'll also be getting interesting artbooks and posters.  Then there's the other misc. stuff that I just won't factor in.  I don't think I have any unrealistic wants here.  I've been to enough Fanimes to know what I can and cannot buy.  I really don't aim for anything unpurchasable in particular at this moment either.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

G.I.R

Realistic:
Manga, DVD's, Vinyl window decals, and maybe some videogame stuff.

Unrealistic:
Region 2 DVD's, and Import Videogames.

MeliCat

Realistic:: Dark Chii Plushie, Puchiko Plushie, Star Ocean 2 Figures, Dizzy (GGIsuka) Figure, a new Mai Shiranui Figure (or do I own them all? ^_^0) and some loose socks.

Unrealistic:: Moomba Plushie, Deluxe Puchiko Plushie, Negima Plushies and a Bridget (GGIsuka) Figure -___-

MeliCat

ChenCzen

Wishlist:
Alice Elliot Resin Model (nobody even knows who makes it, and Ive only seen one photo) or just about anything Shadow Hearts (cept the worldbook which I have)
the complete set of Full Metal Panic figures that came with the japanese dvds'.

Realistic:
More Full metal panic Hentai ( I <3 Kaname)
Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

hana-chan

Gackt posters and accessories if they have them. Shitajiki. Notebooks. Pins. Some manga if they have anything I don't have and want. Drama DVD's. Korean movie DVD's. Possibly a new copy of Moonchild to replace the one a friend borrowed from me about a year ago. Gaia merchandise. Cute things in general.
www.go-gaia.com is my second home. :D

Izukio

lots of cell phone starps!!! cell straps everywhere!!! dearlers, remmeber my SN because if you don't have cell straps *shakes fist*