"Full Metal Panic the Second Raid"

Started by Bata-kun, May 18, 2005, 10:38:23 AM

Bata-kun

http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/fullmeta/

7/13, 24:00.

I'm not sure, but I believe Kyoto Animation's the studio again.  Let's hope there will never be another world blunder during this run.  We had too many of those already.

OniCourseMusha

My Original New-Type magazine has and shows preview or sneak peak to the show.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

YoureMyHiro

I was gearing up for this one. Im hoping it goes well.

VictimX

It looks good, but then time will tell still I want to see it now...

Bardock

full metal panic was better than the other full metal shows

Tenba

Quote from: "OniCourseMusha"My Original New-Type magazine has and shows preview or sneak peak to the show.
Ooh!  Does it say who's the white-haired bishi behind Kurtz and Mao in the picture below?  And who's the green girl on the right?  Their "character" link is still "under construction".

http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/fullmeta/images/p_key.jpg

Lakari

The "white-haired bishie" is Tessa's older brother that she mentions in FMP season 1, if you read the novels, FMP: TSR is an adaptation of the next FMP novel in the series.
I love candy, I love sugar, I love to be a chuchu forever~ XD

Tsubasa

It just aired last night.  I hear it was good. XD

Quote from: "Bata-kun"I'm not sure, but I believe Kyoto Animation's the studio again.  Let's hope there will never be another world blunder during this run.  We had too many of those already.
Yup, Kyoto Animation again. ^^

There was another "world blunder" this time too: the London bombings.  At least they didn't delay it this time.  For those who either missed it or don't remember, the original FMP! was delayed one season because of 9/11.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Zain

Has it been fansubbed yet? I wanna see this...
2007 Staff (Facilities, IT, Website, Publications)

YoureMyHiro

They say give it a day or two since it just premiered yesterday. Word is that crazy motha still isnt dead, kill him already Sosuke.

Bata-kun

Quote from: "Tsubasa"There was another "world blunder" this time too: the London bombings.  At least they didn't delay it this time.  For those who either missed it or don't remember, the original FMP! was delayed one season because of 9/11.

Right and "Fumoffu" had some kidnapping going on in Japan along with it.

Sunara Ishi

るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tsubasa

Quote from: "Bata-kun"Right and "Fumoffu" had some kidnapping going on in Japan along with it.
Oh, I didn't quite hear about that.  So basically we have the most accurate way of predicting international crime: wait for a new FMP. ^^;
-Tsubasa

Tsubasa

The first episode came out on fansubs last night.

Get it!  It's pretty freakin' awesome. XD  Think more of the first series, with animation like the second series and you have this series.  As far as I'm concerned, all signs point to a winner.

Kyoto Animation just keeps churning out some of the most consistently beautiful TV animation.  And yay! Shimokawa Mikuni OP & ED again! XD
-Tsubasa

Bata-kun

Thank you Japan for giving us the most useful crime predicting way only us anime/manga fans outside of Japan know. =P

I so need to watch this.  Oh.  Since you mentioned the name of Shimokawa Mikuni-san again, this series now has risen on my priority list.

Umi.Ryuuzaki

And I just realized it came out... *goes torrent hunting* =X
Chito, aka Kaiyoko
-Formerly Umi.Ryuuzaki

FanimeCon E-Gaming
-Veteran E-Gaming staff since 2002
-Dept Head '05/06, Assist Dept Head '07, on break '08-'11, returned 2012
Gaming Hall Staffer 2013
-Yarr!