911 Challenge!

Started by topnotch97, May 24, 2005, 10:44:50 PM

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Gluttony?! Reward?! This is the best idea since Monkey cinema!!!

I challenge you sir, to a duel.
*takes off glove and pimp slaps Heartbreak_despair with it.*

Heartbreak_despair

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"
Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Gluttony?! Reward?! This is the best idea since Monkey cinema!!!

I challenge you sir, to a duel.
*takes off glove and pimp slaps Heartbreak_despair with it.*

oh it's on!!! *takes off pants... wait this forum's too decent,*puts pants back on, *takes off glove only to reveal an iron gauntlet and socks a frenchy in the face!!!
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

OniCourseMusha

Well as long as you don't do it during fanime.
Or else u be end up at the hospital and miss out Fanime entirely.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Heartbreak_despair

Take off my pants or act like a gluttonistic pig?
stuck between tomarrow land, the old timey "one big wheel in the front bicycle", and the cellular phone...

Glitch

Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Take off my pants or act like a gluttonistic pig?
Both.no one wants to see a food covered version of a yata cosplay.

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "Glitch"
Quote from: "Heartbreak_despair"Take off my pants or act like a gluttonistic pig?

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see that happen for next years fanime.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Heartbreak_despair

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"
Quote from: "Glitch"

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see that happen for next years fanime.

:shock: Ewwwww!!!! you're right that'd be gross

BunofGovt

Sounds like what we'd need are huge bibs or aprons (perhaps plastic garbage bags for covering people up while eating, or for immediately AFTER) and an EMT standing by.   :shock:
Life is too important to take seriously.  Seriously.

lying is an art form

Guys, I have hot sauce. Not wimpy tobasco, not wimpy Taco Bell Fire Sauce. Not wimpy "buy at the store" thing, but ACTUAL hot sauce. As in your mouth on fire and numb with one drop. I forgot the name of it but it's like illegal to own unless you're 18 or over I think and like they have all these crazy warning labels like "Do not give to anyone as a gift unless these warning labels are on" and stuff. I swear to god I got a few dabs on a dry napkin, rubbed it all over, then took a clean hand and just brushed a DRY part of it where the hot sauce barely touched, took a lick, and my mouth was burning for 10 minutes. Crazy stuff. Let's use it!

EDIT
OH I found a link
http://www.pyrodiablo.com/
/EDIT
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

Lisu

Kind of like Loktera said earlier...This has health hazard written all over it.....I'll stand by with a camera or something! ^_^

Tsubasa

I hear they use police-grade pepper spray in the sauce.  That's pretty hardcore.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"Guys, I have hot sauce. Not wimpy tobasco, not wimpy Taco Bell Fire Sauce. Not wimpy "buy at the store" thing, but ACTUAL hot sauce. As in your mouth on fire and numb with one drop. I forgot the name of it but it's like illegal to own unless you're 18 or over I think and like they have all these crazy warning labels like "Do not give to anyone as a gift unless these warning labels are on" and stuff. I swear to god I got a few dabs on a dry napkin, rubbed it all over, then took a clean hand and just brushed a DRY part of it where the hot sauce barely touched, took a lick, and my mouth was burning for 10 minutes. Crazy stuff. Let's use it!

EDIT
OH I found a link
http://www.pyrodiablo.com/
/EDIT

Ah nuts! They're outta stock!

I'd like to try that sauce out one of these days though! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.