Hell Yeah! I'm there!!
24 (57.1%)
If I get a chance to, sure.
13 (31%)
Not if anything else is going on.
3 (7.1%)
That's not even worth my time.
1 (2.4%)
I have no idea what this is even about or is.
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Voting closed: May 31, 2005, 12:35:58 AM

Gainax Boy

So am I.

I'm definitely going to Fanime and hope to put in as much Entertaining Time as Humanely possible ^__^
"Hail Gainax, Hail Fanservice, Hail the Otaking!!" ^_^

G-Force

I just sent you a huge e-mail Mike. I'm crossing my fingers to see if its some use to you.

SukaNax

otakuapprentice

just out of curiosity, is anyone still up for doing the show?

...i mean like an impromptu version of it, since i think its kinda late to submit the idea to fanime staff.

either that, or lets just do an impromptu game show or something...
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

zoupzuop2

Err... will the show be sign-up only, or will it be "jump on in and we'll put'cha to good use"? I'd be into doing this, but I'm afraid of commitment (first con 'n all...). Having an open-entry deal would probably get more competitors/contestants on the stage.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "zoupzuop2"Err... will the show be sign-up only, or will it be "jump on in and we'll put'cha to good use"? I'd be into doing this, but I'm afraid of commitment (first con 'n all...). Having an open-entry deal would probably get more competitors/contestants on the stage.
err....i dont think you've read this thread all the way through. let me explain...

first of all, we were planning on having this as either a stage zero event or something. unfortunately, some of us(me, for example) didnt think about submitting the idea to anyone so it could be confirmed as an actual show; therefore, me asking if anyone still wanted to do this as an impromtu little show probably at the same place it was done last year(along the concourse) seemed like the only way it could be done again.

....also, if no one was up for doing 'whose line', we could have also done a sort of impromtu game show, with questions based on anime/movies/games, which i already ended up making questions for(sort of like my "back-up" in case there was no 'whose line' this year), and any other sort of random stuff we could come up with to help kill time.

The Dude

This will be up on Stage Zero, No time is planned as of yet but I assure you that we will host Who's Line is It Anime on Stage Zero. More then likely it will be open to everyone and one of my host's MCing
Stage Zero, Manager & Director
Fanime Music Vid Director
Any Questions or Comments send to [email protected]

otakuapprentice

Quote from: "The Dude"This will be up on Stage Zero, No time is planned as of yet but I assure you that we will host Who's Line is It Anime on Stage Zero. More then likely it will be open to everyone and one of my host's MCing
?!
..who authorized this for stage zero without notifying any of us?!

anywho ,if you are going to have this there, then i suggest having some of the guys that wanted to do 'whose line' be personally involved.

i mean it only seems fair, since they were ready to do the show and i have most of the materials/ideas ready to be used :(

The Dude

Ok so you guys whant this!?!?! Well I need someone to contact me with supposed games and the format of the show. My E-mail is [email protected]

P.S I authorize anything I whant!
Stage Zero, Manager & Director
Fanime Music Vid Director
Any Questions or Comments send to [email protected]

Blues

The panel was submitted some time ago by Dh8d1, but they never got back to him.

"Do a flip!"

Saffy

That's... AWESOME.

Yeah I know a few people who would be interested in seeing this. Definitely you need some of the usual popular games. An anime twist would be cool. Too bad that, judging from this thread, it sounds like it's not guaranteed at the moment. Keep it up, and at least maybe next year you'll kick ass. XD
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

G-Force

To The Dude:

I sent an e-mail to you concerning my interest in submitting ideas/suggestions/tips for the show. Please either PM me back or reply to the e-mail if it's not too late for this.

Gainax Boy

It's never too late... the more, the merrier ^^
"Hail Gainax, Hail Fanservice, Hail the Otaking!!" ^_^