Bad Things that Happened to You (at the con)-2006 ed. :D

Started by Jyunishinsho, May 31, 2005, 06:52:00 PM

Barnes

Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Leishu

Wow. I lost my sanity long before Fanime came around. Regaining it would have ruined my weekend! 0_o'
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

saiko_koneko

i had this huge stalker at the Con

but i have great things that happened at the con...

a guy proposed to me to be his gf...it was soo cute!!

Leishu

Fanboys aren't scary. When fangirls walk in the opposite direction, you're lucky to be left clothed! (or maybe not lucky...)

GaMeReVoLuTiOnX

Hmm..what'd I lose..

Battery Life, $$$, and Pocky. -_-

Then again, it was worth it  :lol: .

--Official NotN HoboRave DJ :D --
-Fanime SOS of 2008- ^^

Yukimi

I lost my calamity.  I actually agreed to walk up to the guy my friends were fangirling over and ask him for his name, AIM, and MSN/e-mail.  i think insanity possessed me for the four days i was there.  because afterwards, i dashed off and hid in the dealer's room after they lunged at me 'coz he autographed the piece of paper.  

mm..  then my friend lost her cellphone.  spent a couple of hours trying to find it.

..my friend probably put about $50 in tokens into the Initial D machine.  that was actually kind of funny..  :3

gmontem

Funny how I can easily recall the good things but not the bad things at the moment. Maybe it'll all come back to me if I do this ](*,) for a while.
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Leishu

Don't bother trying. Let the 'con be a great memory. You'll be happier that way. :D

Ruby

o.o; I lost a lot of Pocky...^~ But of my own doing since I gave it out to people... I had one guy cling to my leg and say something like, "You want t3h seckz?" If I gave him pocky..Lol. It was so cute. XD Anyway... I didn't really lose anything..but I got approached by a scary dude with my friend! I'll post what I said in the other thread...>>;

Did anyone else (girls, I'll assume since this is all I saw him go up to) get approached by this Desperate guy in a black clothed trench coat, short blonde hair, glasses, really tall--over 6'0"--looked about in his early to mid twenties? It was around 4:30AM Sunday night and me and my friend were wandering about when we got approached by him. He kept trying to get us to go off alone with him or something. First he was asking where we were from, what school, grade, and then asked us if we had a place to stay. He just had creepy vibes coming off him..but the creepy part was when he asked me and my friend if we wanted to see the balcony of San Jose with him at night. And when we declined, he looked a bit miffed and walked away..but later tried to talk to us again.
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

RyuHayabusa

sunday, lost a friend, made another, and basically had a good time.

screw *censored*  :twisted:
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Shinsengumi

Ome thing that happen to me, one I lost my voice after the Hentai room cause I've been shouting out HORSE and doing other jokes  :lol, just about it everything else I had a good time.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Sunara Ishi

The worst thing that happened to me is very personal so I'm not posting that. The next worst thing was falling down the stairs after the cosplay. (I need to stop falling down stairs. My leg still aches from the time I fell down some stairs a little over a year ago.)
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

digimel11

well most of the bad things that happened, happened around me and thankfully, not to me. my der cosplay group had some drama cuz we were all lacking in sleep and people kept getting hurt left and right. we had someone blackout, someone pass out in the shower, one person pull a muscle in her leg, and one land on her knee worng while doing gymnastics and then have some sort of anxiety attack and almost passout in the hotel room 30 minutes before curtain call. did i mention someone fell down some stairs and one of our fans got totalled? oh yea and one of our people got no sleep all night cuz of costume problems and such. we had fun. i was SO amazed that we managed to live through sunday. i was paranoid that something REALLY bad was going to happen. but overall, it was a great weekend!
COSTUME PLANS FOR FANIME 2007: ???

scsa20

hmm... worst things... having pretty much NO TIME setting up an laptop for someone's panel (yes, I helped with someone's panel) and since we didn't have time to test anything to make sure it works, we had technolo problems.

Also, running out of batter when trying to take someone's picture TWICE!  (the first time, the main batter died, the second time, the backup batter (which consents of 3 CR2 batters) died on the same day >_> lucky, my second set of CR2s helped me finished the day and thankfully the girl I was taking pictures of actually waited for me to come back with freash batters).

Also, having pretty much a tight walet this year and couldn't buy anything that I wanted T_T
GTL Video in the makes!  Check the GTL forums.  My site well also have information on it when it's avaible!

Jyunishinsho

Let me see...
there were other bad things that happened to me, apart from the getas.

Remember the Japanimation dealer in the dealer's room, selling the drawing supplies? I was going over to buy a few sets of stuff after like 5 hours of thinking, then they close. Man....now I have to buy full prices of things.

I lost my badge, but I found it under a table in artist's row.

I got chocolate on my white Anji gloves. It's hard to get off.

Well....gotta look at the bright side of things.

I said something to someone that made her really happy.

I got fan girls

I turned into bishi-ed for the rest of the con (even though I didn't plan for it)

I've been glomped, hugged, and kissed.

and

The hotel has good pizza. First class.

serajwl

My shoulders got horribly sun burned x.x
my arms REALLY hurt
forgot a sweatshirt
i didnt have enough money at the end to buy that domo-kun plushie ;-;
oh, and my link costume was totally pwn3d by two others. BUT MINE WAS HOME MADE DAMN IT!

umm.... tat's about it

~~Loktera~~

I lost my new pair of shoes, (personal junk), and didn't get too many pictures.
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

n00blike

i almost lost my temper with one of the guys i whent with, he would say that every girl the talked to him was "the most beutiful girl ever", he thought he could dance, he thought he could box, he thought stalking girls wasn't weired, he thought grabing girls during a picture was ok, and he thinks i own him $10 when he ows me $10 pluse i gave him a ride and he didnt say thanks.

but the other guy was cool. I had a good time. felt a little out of place being one of a few people dressed normaly :shock:

Child_of_the_Briar

I met this guy and never got his number....Gahhh...... :cry:

I didnt get to go on monday or buy much stuff in the dealers room.

on the plus side that means I still have money!!!

Oh and my group got into the Der Cosplay on the basis that I'm good at last minute organization and I'm cute  :D
Heh heh
Cosplay Group: HACCT aka Harker Anime Club Cosplay Troupe
This Years Cosplay: Nana
I was: Nana Osaki
Short Description: Fishnets, short skirt, guitar case
See you all next year~ BANZAI!!!!

a2nxtcrav3r

i got a parking ticket 34 bucks... ahhaha damm =/

I got pulled over by the cops friday night because i cut him off ( didnt get a ticket) ( my friend in the front seat got a ticket for not having his seat belt on) it wasent a bad experienceand nothing happen to me its just that well MY BALLS JUMPED INTO MY MOUTH WHEN IT HAPPENED

I did not get sleep for 4 days but oh wells hahahah

used up around 140 bucks at the con.

I saw some guy with his psp on the floor right... he was a naruto cosplayer and playing with his kunai... well he threw it in the air... it landed right on his psp and CRACK! the screen on psp broke HAHAHHA you should of seen his face!

Only friday was bad for me... the rest of the weekend was sweet