Bad Things that Happened to You (at the con)-2006 ed. :D

Started by Jyunishinsho, May 31, 2005, 06:52:00 PM

Jyunishinsho

Anything bad happen to you?

For me, I broke 3 pairs of getas. (-_-)...

protocol7

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"Anything bad happen to you?

I lost a set of cat ears.. my pre-reg badge, a box of about 100 glowsticks.. and aparently my g/f... grrr..
FanimeCons resident zombie.
*I* MADE this happen!

Nina Star 9

random guys hitting on me.
almost going deaf. (i still can barely hear. >>)
ouch.. my arms.. x.o
the marriot stairs at midnight are creepy for a 15-year-old girl to be on, alone, all the way up to the 14th floor... >.<
umm... tha tis about it. XD

Random

Quote from: "protocol7"
I lost a set of cat ears.. my pre-reg badge, a box of about 100 glowsticks.. and aparently my g/f... grrr..

Bummer
  WOW!

likkyan

Quote from: "Jyunishinsho"For me, I broke 3 pairs of getas. (-_-)...
You wouldn't happen to be the Anji we took out to ice cream, would you?

Oh, as for bad stuff at Fanime... Well, I missed out on the Yaoi bingo.  One of my friends lost her prereg badge as well, and I got dirty looks from people outside of the convention center \o/ (probably because my shirt said 'sadist' on it...)  Other than that... not much 'bad' stuff.
"Only in Europe can you suck down a fag and be gay, but not homosexual."

videogirlc

Lost my wallet later found in video room with everything inside. Lost my badge never found, it's okay since I just got a replacement.

M

FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

Thoth

Le Boulanger closed for the weekend and Memorial Day, so I couldn't buy fresh bread and thus a large part of my cosplay, which was handing out free bread, was ruined.
Feeds.  Welcome to the Fanime boards.  Are you ready to pull the rawhide?  Just stay away from my mouse footpath.

ChenCzen

Except for ending communism, slavery, nazism, and fascism, WAR HAS NEVER SOLVED ANYTHING!!

Leishu

I...

Ummm...

I dunno...

Oh! Oh! I tore a pair of tights.

^_^'
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

Lex

all my money is gone

the constant requests for glomps.. no thanks

Vanessa

$$$ is gone. Lost hours on the job. But who cares. It was SO worth it.

Touya no Miko

All money is gone and people hardly notice my tenten costume unless I was with another Naruto cosplayer.
OMG! What the Fugnuggets is going on?!

Vanessa

Quote from: "Touya no Miko"All money is gone and people hardly notice my tenten costume unless I was with another Naruto cosplayer.

*pets* It's ok. Alot of people who weren't fellow Naruto cosplayers didn't give a damn.

Crosses

Got pretty tired.. spent all my money and i don't remember what i spent it on all i have is a shirt but it aint worth 200. My friend lost her badge never found it got  hungry and thirsty.  The worst I was slidding down the rails on my butt and haha i flew!
http://www.nt2099.com/cosplay/cos_fish.jpg
Crazy fans or just pervented freaks
Found link at cosplay underground

KindaRandomKris

The worst thing... is rather personal. So no, I won't share that.
But the next worst thing was getting stuck with the lamest group EVAR. They didn't want to do anything! Just sit and 'rest'. Rest does not last 2 hours, dammit. I would have left them, but then I wouldn't have a ride home.
Proud SJSU Spartan - because hell is warmer than San Luis Obispo.
-
I take random people's AIM sn's and put them on my buddylist.
And then I never talk to them and forget who they are.

Arconna

Hmm, I think the worst thing that happened to me was when I ran my two Rifts games the only people that showed were my three friends.

Probably the worst to happen to my brother was during on my games he got blown down the same hill by a laser blast 3 times in a row before finally making it to the top...and he was knocked out two of those times.

Most humorous thing for me was taking pictures of random people in the elevators when they were full :D.  My friend and I were having a blast with that.  Maybe I'll post those when I get them developed after the Sac Anime show and you can all see if you're in it :-P
Arconna
-------------------------------------------------------
My Blog Novel!

Kazuko

you were anji right :3?! you were a cutie, i was the pink haired military person that screamed your name to come over to take a picture <3

I lost money, sleep, a pin and i got insulted on my aya love is dead uniform cause some dude said "why camoflauge" and i said "uhh...cause Im dressed as aya from Psycho le cemu and this is one of his new outfits" but the guy kept saying "but why camoflauge?" x.o

i also got many a blister at fanime from shoes O_<

jackalwackal

Quote from: "protocol7"

I lost nothing. I was very tight with my stuff; I made sure that I had everything every 5 hours, and I carried most of my small stuff with me.

However, it sucks that you lost your g/f...

Moogleborg

My cameras ran out of room to take cosplay pics of...i've taken over 250 pics on my digital camcorder and my digital camera could only take 10...and sadly I didn't had the other memory card with me...
Running on moé, 24/7/365.