Forum Badges

Started by Ruby, June 01, 2005, 01:23:48 AM

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Suspicious"I wasn't going to drag this up, but a lot of you newer people don't remember this.  2-3 Fanimes ago, I made and passed out these.

I basically took requests of what image they wanted and etc, printed it out on photo paper, laminated it, and stuck it in a card sleeve so it wouldn't hurt people (I ended up making the badge a smidged too long and the edges stuck out and cut peoeple anyways.. those were sharp little things).  I ended up making about 20 badges in total.

Ahhh~ the good ol' days where Ryu only had 2000 posts.

and I have mines still. It just stored somewhere :D
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Tsubasa

I still have mine.  It's somewhere in my room.  Not sure quite where. ^^;
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

otakuya

Still got mine too, back when I was only a "Happy Board Person".

chest4091

Quote from: "Itachi no Jutsu"

I completly agree....this is actually what my theisis was based upon.

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "Suspicious"I wasn't going to drag this up, but a lot of you newer people don't remember this.  2-3 Fanimes ago, I made and passed out these.

I basically took requests of what image they wanted and etc, printed it out on photo paper, laminated it, and stuck it in a card sleeve so it wouldn't hurt people (I ended up making the badge a smidged too long and the edges stuck out and cut peoeple anyways.. those were sharp little things).  I ended up making about 20 badges in total.

Oh, those are *nice*. That idea could be yet another alternative to what we've already got. ;)
epic progressive

vox

Akito Starwind

ok so can we have a sign up sheet for Forum badges? and see how big it gets?
Dealers Room Staff 2004
Dealers Room Staff 2005
Dealers Room Staff 2006
Dealers Room Staff 2007
Dealers Room Staff 2008

creme

I had one of those badges, Suspicious. It was a fun and cute idea the year that we had those(I honestly forget what year, though), but it is work for you to do. A new design with the year of the convention this time would be awesome, and I'm sure other forum members would help with it. If you are willing, possibly a sign up would be a good idea.

Yukari Kaiba

those are pretty cool - are you thinking of making these again for this year?
FANIME '14 COSPLAY
-Gundam Tanaka (Super Dangan Ronpa 2)
-Tetra (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
-Levi (Attack On Titan)
-Wanderer (Journey)

Ruby

I hope they do. I'd so love to have one of those badges :333
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Green_Tea

I'm not going to make badges for other people, but what I did do is print up some pretty cheap business cards on my puter. I put my forum name on there and a fanime only e-mail address. It's fun, and it's easy if anyone else wanted to do it.
2011 Cosplay Plans: (Vocaloid) Cantarella-Kaito 0%, (Professor Layton) Luke 0%, (Ponyo) Ponyo's Dad 0%

ILuvHeijiHattori

ima prob. make my own too. I mean, I really want Edward Elric on my badge ^^;

Suspicious

Ack! Taking 7 month long haituses are bad for business.

I can cook something up again if you all want.
»Jrock Con »LJ »MySpace »Website

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Suspicious"Ack! Taking 7 month long haituses are bad for business.

Yes Please do so. :D

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

Charming_Dorian

*grabby hands* I want!!!

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "Suspicious"Ack! Taking 7 month long haituses are bad for business.

Awesome.

I would love one. ^_^
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well one way to do that will be for us to put down our Fan names and/or pictures or have like some meeting places  ^^;;

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well one way to do that will be for us to put down our Fan names and/or pictures or have like some meeting places  ^^;;

we are having a meeting place and that's the Fanime Board Panel. You can look at the link here:

http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4244

and as for forum badges:

http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4758

I'll lock this thread now, since the most recent one is more relevant.

*locks thread with Bardiche*