Started by Acid_Android, June 01, 2005, 08:51:33 PM

Cryz

Hi tama! <33

I also third (fourth?) Ai Yazawa <3

whatabout Natsuki Takaya? o_o;

ph34r the Neko Taka! >D

proud recipent of Hayato's ecchi smile

yorika

Quote from: "Tsubasa"Aa~!  This year KOTOKO will be at AX.  Fanime should get her next year. =P  Any I'VE Sound singers would be good actually.  I'm kinda partial to MAKO, Ayana, and Lia.

KOTOKO? Where does it say that on the AX website?
So far theres only Sakamoto Maaya as a music guest o.O

Tsubasa

Quote from: "yorika"KOTOKO? Where does it say that on the AX website?
So far theres only Sakamoto Maaya as a music guest o.O
Info.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Kazuko

ZZ again!
Kagrra
Miyavi (though he did a tour in the U.S for freedom fighters i think it was only a fan club member event)
Camino
Duel Jewel
Panic Channel
Gazette

Maria Yamamoto <3
MUCC :3!!! Yukie is luff0rz

The TRAX (man i want to see Rose and X-mas *o*)

Ramen and Rice again!!

Steve Bennet again too! it was fun talking to him at cel painting ^^. he thought i was asain XD when i was hispanic tehee!

GokuMew2

My guest list is pretty much the same every year... Some additions this time around, but ya.

Seiyuu--
- Suwabe Junichi <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- Suzumura Kenichi
- Minagawa Junko
- Okiayu Ryoutarou
- Sakurai Takahiro
- Midorikawa Hikaru
- Takahashi Hiroki
- pretty much any known male seiyuu

Mangaka--
- Yamane Ayano sensei <3 <3
- Higuri Yuu sensei (bring her back!!)

Music--
- B'z (*blares Nightbird on WinAMP*)
- L'arc~en~Ciel
- TMG (Tak Matsumoto Group)
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

the_Pink_Panther24

How about we try to get satoshi Kun from japan?
if at all possible, i would love to ask him some questions.
like: "pardon me, Satoshi-sama, what was your motivation for paranoia agent and what were you smoking?"

Leishu

Satoshi Kon and L'arc en Ciel would be a bit hard to get...
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

likkyan

Quote from: "Kazuko"Miyavi (though he did a tour in the U.S for freedom fighters i think it was only a fan club member event)
Argh.  Don't you hate how they always have those?  I wish more FCs would allow overseas members... I would have done backflips through hoops of fire to see Gackt when he had his FC-only trip in Vegas--or hell, even the one in Hawaii... ;_;

Quote from: "GokuMew2"Seiyuu--
- Suwabe Junich <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- Suzumura Kenichi
- Minagawa Junko
- Okiayu Ryoutarou
- Sakurai Takahiro
- Midorikawa Hikaru
- Takahashi Hiroki
- pretty much any known male seiyuu

Mangaka--
- Yamane Ayano sensei <3 <3
- Higuri Yuu sensei (bring her back!!)

Music--
- B'z (*blares Nightbird on WinAMP*)
- L'arc~en~Ciel
- TMG (Tak Matsumoto Group)
<3
I am loving your choices.  Now that I'm thinking about it... I think I might actually like to see TMG more than B'z... >.>

Wait... you're the person who runs the Cross With You tracker?  Wow.  I never would have thought I'd run into you here... :o  Thanks for filling a large portion of my TeniMyu/Seiyuu/Yaoi cravings~  XD  I wish I had known you were at Fanime... it would have been fun to meet you. :D
"Only in Europe can you suck down a fag and be gay, but not homosexual."

Kazuko

Quote from: "likkyan"
Quote from: "Kazuko"Miyavi (though he did a tour in the U.S for freedom fighters i think it was only a fan club member event)
Argh.  Don't you hate how they always have those?  I wish more FCs would allow overseas members... I would have done backflips through hoops of fire to see Gackt when he had his FC-only trip in Vegas--or hell, even the one in Hawaii... ;_;
;o; i know it makes me angry! the lucky FC members >_< like at the AOD PLC thing Kronos fanclub members got to have dinner with the band and stuff =( its not cool to the rest of us who are overseas.

you know..i thought of two manga artists to bring to Fanime

-Kaori Yuki
-Mitsukazu Mihara

>D do it bring them!! i have sooo many questions that need to be awnsered

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Inu_Ranma"Satoshi Kon and L'arc en Ciel would be a bit hard to get...

yeah...alas....

Myobi

I wouldn't mind seeing ZZ and Ramen and Rice again!!!  As for those who are "forbidden" to us, I would like to see Gackt or Dir en Grey.  Oh, just the thought of them considering being a guest is really exciting!!! :D
It's not who finds it, it's who ends up with it that counts!

I got my avatar from
http://www.animeshare.crystals-ss.net/index.php

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Myobi"I wouldn't mind seeing ZZ and Ramen and Rice again!!!  As for those who are "forbidden" to us, I would like to see Gackt or Dir en Grey.  Oh, just the thought of them considering being a guest is really exciting!!! :D

We'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get Gackt or DeG to come.

ever.

...sadly.

GokuMew2

Quote from: "likkyan"<3
I am loving your choices.  Now that I'm thinking about it... I think I might actually like to see TMG more than B'z... >.>

Wait... you're the person who runs the Cross With You tracker?  Wow.  I never would have thought I'd run into you here... :o  Thanks for filling a large portion of my TeniMyu/Seiyuu/Yaoi cravings~  XD  I wish I had known you were at Fanime... it would have been fun to meet you. :D
*checks signature* Why yes, yes I am. .^^

Hehe. Glad to be of service.
I've been attending Fanime since 2001 and I intend to continue attending each year. .^^
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

Myobi

QuoteWe'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get Gackt or DeG to come.

ever.

...sadly.

Oh my, you really know how to smother a fantasy.  Can't a girl dream?  
j/k ^^  I know they will never come.
It's not who finds it, it's who ends up with it that counts!

I got my avatar from
http://www.animeshare.crystals-ss.net/index.php

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Myobi"
QuoteWe'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get Gackt or DeG to come.

ever.

...sadly.

Oh my, you really know how to smother a fantasy.  Can't a girl dream?  
j/k ^^  I know they will never come.

well, I suggested satoshi kun, so i suppose we are both alotted the right to dream.

How about Pycho Le Cemu?
they lOOOOOOOVE America and have come to cons in the past, i wonder if they'd come to fanime.

Leishu

Kon. Satoshi Kon.

Sorry. It was bugging me. :p
Kabe ni kono Nyuuji wo tsukete mite kudasai.

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Inu_Ranma"Kon. Satoshi Kon.

Sorry. It was bugging me. :p

uhhh......satoshi-kun, as in "kun" the suffix added to the end of a boy's name....
ahhh screw you, you got me on that one.

bastard
:lol:

Acid_Android

Quote from: "the_Pink_Panther24"
How about Pycho Le Cemu?
they lOOOOOOOVE America and have come to cons in the past, i wonder if they'd come to fanime.

Well, considering Daishi got busted big time for drugs, it'd be a hard thing for PLC to come on over anytime soon >__>
MusicFest Manager 2009-Present
2008 MusicFest Guest Handler
2007 MusicFest Staff
MusicFest on Twitter!

the_Pink_Panther24

Quote from: "Acid_Android"
How about Pycho Le Cemu?

Well, considering Daishi got busted big time for drugs, it'd be a hard thing for PLC to come on over anytime soon >__>

i didn't hear that O_O
the last thing i heard of daishi was his solo project where he wore lots and lots of swasitkas. god, where the hell have i been....

just so im on topic...um...i support dewl jewl and camino.

Tony

Quote from: "Myobi"I wouldn't mind seeing ZZ and Ramen and Rice again!!!  As for those who are "forbidden" to us, I would like to see Gackt or Dir en Grey.  Oh, just the thought of them considering being a guest is really exciting!!! :D

We'll never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever everever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get Gackt or DeG to come.

ever.

...sadly.
Oh, this again.

Not impossible at all. Considering how many people MusicFest brought in this year with relatively unknown artists, either could fill up the civic pretty easily. That's attractive...
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014