Rurouni Kenshin Gathering 2006

Started by fighter_for_hire, June 07, 2005, 11:16:53 PM

K&K4ever

. . . depends what's on the sceduale
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

senritsu

rejoice, you may have a random shinsengumi there
*said in the deadpannest voice ever*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Shinsengumi

I have a friend and he's thining of being a random Shinsengumi member he might show up too.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

dear lord are we ever pathetic.  the only people who showed up was me, Ed, Jingko, Shinsengumi anda a Misao. Where were you guys?

Shinsengumi

Quote from: "K&K4ever"dear lord are we ever pathetic.  the only people who showed up was me, Ed, Jingko, Shinsengumi anda a Misao. Where were you guys?

Yeah this year it went pretty small unlike last year and the year before, I guess everything was last minute plus I volunteer to be head of this gathering, so far I didn't do a good job sorry guys :( , I'll see of I'll make another one for 2007 but for right I'll just wait until winter comes to make a new thread.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Shinsengumi"
Quote from: "K&K4ever"dear lord are we ever pathetic.  the only people who showed up was me, Ed, Jingko, Shinsengumi anda a Misao. Where were you guys?

Yeah this year it went pretty small unlike last year and the year before, I guess everything was last minute plus I volunteer to be head of this gathering, so far I didn't do a good job sorry guys :( , I'll see of I'll make another one for 2007 but for right I'll just wait until winter comes to make a new thread.

I know the feeling, I was only doing three costumes, and most of the time, I spent going back and forth to the hotel room, changing costumes.  lets hope next year is better. . . althow next year it will be more like five or six costumes. 8-[