Fanime 2006 RagnarokOnline Round Up!!

Started by Chibblz, June 10, 2005, 09:24:05 PM

Chibblz

Brought to you by Chibblz, Fanime2005's bipolar RagnarokOnline Assassin!

Okay..  So I looked through the other topics, and the other little gathering seemed to be a little out of date... Soo...

I'm deciding on rounding up all cosplayers that will be deciding to cosplay as a Ragnarok-related character or monster!  I didn't see very many this year, so I think that we should up that a bit.  iRO has finally implemented the transcendant classes, and I think we should show it off!

Character List ::
High Wizard - Me. (mmm... too lazy for stalker-ing)
Archer or Monk - so_hungry (maybe. not sure. THERE'S STILL HOPE!)
Rogue - Ban Mido (another maybe.. /sob)
Priest - Ban's friend. (what...? *feels like listing stuff*)
Mage or Gypsy - grove (phwee! frist-classers)
Creator - Kiyoko-chan's friend-person (whee! I'm not the only adv. classer! ^^)
Archer+ - qazplm872 (hmm...how fast can you level? O.o)
Bongun - xMkLx (our first monster... at least it's not an Isis... can I have your hat..?)
Sniper - AnnaxChan (third adv class! w00tw00t!)
Thief - Kiyoko-chan (haha... are you gonna be a pocky-stick stealer? =D)
Assassin - Evangelion Xgouki (time so Sonic Blow peoples' butts! ahaha.)
Priest - Richie Likes Maids (ahaha. pops is gonna be a priesty!)
Blacksmith - Atma (wah~ make me some vvvs daggers~ ukuku~)
Sniper - Oniko (meep... are you able to go through my agi?)

so_hungy

You're right, I only saw 3 people that cosplayed RO chars throughout the entire con! I think I'm gonna cosplay an archer or a monk next year...not sure though.

Chibblz

Wah! coolness! archers are cool. all i saw were huntresses. XD

Ichigo

There were no more than 10 cosplayers, I got some of this pictures, but took them off my server. :\

I don't think I can fit my Assassin/Alchemist Cosplay next year.. Probably a 07 for sure. (:

Ban Mido

I might go as a Rogue and my friend as a Priest

Blue Impulse

PFFTT why would i cosplay as people who banned me for something i didnt even do ? :P

good luck....
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

Chibblz

Quote from: "Blue Impulse"PFFTT why would i cosplay as people who banned me for something i didnt even do ? :P

good luck....

ah. that happened to a friend of mine, but he might cosplay as a priesty... not sure if he's going, though... :3

grove

I was going to cosplay as a priestess, but a person I don't like may be doing it ( no, I don't believe he's the one posted in this board, unless that person lives in Hollister).

I'm going to be the female Mage.

You're also going to have a female thief, done by my friend.
The chicka with the kick.

Chibblz

oo~ very cool. maybe we all can go on a poring hunt or something. /heh
*adds you the teh list*

Kiyoko-chan

Um, I'm going to be going as my (currently level 79 =n.n=) thief, my friend is going as a sniper and my other friend is going as a creator (I think it's called 'biochemist' on iRO).

This is assuming that we won't procrastinate until a week before the con like we did last year. =^^;=
Mew?

qazplm872

well i just started playing RO about a week ago. and yes i love the game. im a lvl 28 archer and by the time it gets closer to fanime....i have goals to hit 100!......yeah right. anyway, whatever my character looks like on RO at the time (or close to it) of fanime i will try and dress up as. so you can put me down for a archer or if i get to it, a bard. but RO is one i want to do.
gwenny

Chibblz

XD!! Procrastinating before the con... I did that a lot... I ended up making my sin cosplay a little funky because of that.. Whee! We have a 2-2-2 class and a possible 2-1 or 2-2 class! But it's possible qaz becomes a sniper or something by then... *gashp* *needs to rereg iro* I'm so mad I deleted my 65 sin and 66 priestess.. Haha.

xMkLx

hmmm i may be a bongun one of the days so you should watch out for that =P. I already have the hat
Rawr

Chibblz

Quote from: "xMkLx"hmmm i may be a bongun one of the days so you should watch out for that =P. I already have the hat
*snatches your hat* Can I wear it...? Please? *bats eyelashes* XD

qazplm872

lol how cute. dont you hate it when they bat there eyelashes? coarse when my friend tim does it (in his female character :-# ) i just want to shoot him with my arrow....SILVER ARROWS!
gwenny

Chibblz

LOL! So nice when guys RP as girls... And it's nicer when they marry a guy and tell them that they're a guy a month after marriage... That's happened to a few friends... I almost died laughing... Mmmm... Silver arrows... *laughs*

AnnaxChan

Yay!  More RO fans!  I'm Kiyoko-chan's friend who's going as a Sniper...<3  Fluffy.

(Wowee, my first post on the Fanime boards, lol)

Chibblz

Quote from: "AnnaxChan"Yay!  More RO fans!  I'm Kiyoko-chan's friend who's going as a Sniper...<3  Fluffy.

(Wowee, my first post on the Fanime boards, lol)
*hugs* PHWEE! A SNIPAH! =O!! So cool... *grinn*

Kiyoko-chan

Just to note, I'm not going as a creator, my friend is. I'm going as a thief. =^^;=
Mew?

Chibblz

Quote from: "Kiyoko-chan"Just to note, I'm not going as a creator, my friend is. I'm going as a thief. =^^;=
=o! thieves are fun... haha. if you steal any pocky, you wanna share? o_o;;