Fanime 2006 RagnarokOnline Round Up!!

Started by Chibblz, June 10, 2005, 09:24:05 PM

Chibblz

Oh, coolness~ There are lots of peoples... Anyone have any ideas on when we could/should all meet, though?

Hired_Blade_Kage

O.o Oniko O.o... as in the same Oniko-ne-chan that I glomp at Chabot? O.o

<--- I may cosplay in my Assasin-ish Costume.

Its a costume design I made for a custome character that coincidently looks like 70% XD RO Assasin. [I made it before the game came out cuirca 2000 XD]

O.o I may even find a way to have my Loki iRO Character name float above my head XD LMAO: The Dark One Kage

-.- I just need to find out if my Carbon steel Unsharpened Katars will be okay.. That and trying to get on Staff..
Is there a reason why you're staring at me as if you want to speak to me?

Kiyoko-chan

Kage! I know you! =o__O;;;= I'm the friend of Sophie and Ivana (aka Anna) and I think we WoEd together back when we all sucked and my thief was only level 70!

Anyways, I'm here to tell everyone that Anna won't be able to come to Fanime. She was going to be a sniper, but she apparently got grounded from Fanime?

But I'll still be there. As my permathief. With my AFK sign. *Plans to carry a chatroom sign that says either 'AFK' or 'N> Pocky'*

Edit: And as a sidenote, another friend of mine is coming as a Kafra employee! =^o^=
Mew?

Hired_Blade_Kage

Quote from: "Kiyoko-chan"Kage! I know you! =o__O;;;= I'm the friend of Sophie and Ivana (aka Anna) and I think we WoEd together back when we all sucked and my thief was only level 70!

Anyways, I'm here to tell everyone that Anna won't be able to come to Fanime. She was going to be a sniper, but she apparently got grounded from Fanime?

But I'll still be there. As my permathief. With my AFK sign. *Plans to carry a chatroom sign that says either 'AFK' or 'N> Pocky'*

Edit: And as a sidenote, another friend of mine is coming as a Kafra employee! =^o^=

Oh I think I know you O.o... How weird XD

... Ish Sophie going to go to Fanime? O.o

T.T I hoep I can wear meh Katars
Is there a reason why you're staring at me as if you want to speak to me?

caelque

I shall be there for sure ^^ as a GM =p

xMkLx

ahaha I saw a GM on on a private server and he had that STOP sign hat but they modded it to STFU XD
Rawr

Finni

Quote from: "Atma"Hey hey ^^

Count me in as well, I'll be cosplaying a Blacksmith :3

WoahdamnATMA :D *spreads hearts all over you*  KoL lurve.
I'll be cosplaying acolyte.  8D
[size=10]Fanime'06 :: Hinamori Shinigami-academy (BLEACH) :: Acolyte (Ragnarok Online) :: Sasori (Naruto) ::

Evangelion Xgouki

*cast Res on thread*
Well, fanime just keeps getting closer and closer.  So how's everyone doing?  We should probably start planning when we wanna hold our gathering, if we're going to even have one at all.

Chibblz

I think your ygg is broken...

Anyway, it doesn't really matter for me when the gathering is, since I don't have any others to go to. o_o;

Evangelion Xgouki

Shall we make the target day for our RO Gathering sometime on Saturday?

Chibblz

It'd be nice if it was on a Saturday. But most other gatherings would be on Saturday. Sunday's nice too, but sometimes people don't go on Sundays? Iono. Pros and cons. Ahaha. But I favor Saturday since I have a total of three cosplays. =o

grove

I'm in the fashion show on sat and have to miss the moogle gathering, so 9~11 AM is bad, and 4~6 PM is really bad for me.
The chicka with the kick.

Evangelion Xgouki

Based on the Gathering List on Cosplay.com, the slots at 1:30 and 2:30 are still free for a Gathering.

Chibblz

You guys think 1.30 is good? We can all sit and have lunch together? =D

Evangelion Xgouki

I think that might work.  We could all go eat out or bring food back to the 'con with us and have a RO picnic on the 2nd floor of the convention center  :wink:

Chibblz

And I can cast TS/SG and cause lag! ^^

Kouri Neko

I'm in..  I'll be dressed as a priestess.  XD! ^^
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "Richie Likes Maids"I'll join in as a male Priest.

(Now if I can get my g/f to do a Priestess....)

lol Hey kuya! XDD You're gonna go as a male Preist?
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

KitsuneOniko

Quote from: "Hired_Blade_Kage"O.o Oniko O.o... as in the same Oniko-ne-chan that I glomp at Chabot? O.o

<--- I may cosplay in my Assasin-ish Costume.

Its a costume design I made for a custome character that coincidently looks like 70% XD RO Assasin. [I made it before the game came out cuirca 2000 XD]

O.o I may even find a way to have my Loki iRO Character name float above my head XD LMAO: The Dark One Kage

-.- I just need to find out if my Carbon steel Unsharpened Katars will be okay.. That and trying to get on Staff..
You talkin bout me? XD lol...this all reminds me I need to get out my old black n silver female assassin outfit :D I miss my old GMin days...ah I miss playin mah 255 female sin! :cry:
Fanime Volunteer 2003-2004
Fanime Dealership Staff 2005-2006
Fanime Live Programming Staff 2006
Fanime Programing Liaison 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Co-Producer 2006
Fanime Stage Zero Hostess 2007-Present <3

Chibblz

Bwaha. This'll be a fun gathering. So i think we've got the 1.30 spot on Saturday reserved.. Not sure.. Just gotta wait until the thread is updated...

And I lost track of teh classes list that's gonna be at the Con. Rofl. ^^;