Dance Dance Fanime! 2006 DDR Tourney

Started by Spiritsnare, June 13, 2005, 08:30:43 PM

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "Khaistyle"Yeah, 2 reasons I've quit DDR.

I've gotten 1 great or 1 miss (pad) on max300 and Sakura more times than I can count. (lost track somewhere back in the 30+count)

No competition, literally. The closest good players are like you guys in Salinas, and everyone else had moved on to ITG, so I did the same.
Although what you do is up to you, may I offer some "glimmers of hope" in continuing with DDR?

*As for pad maintanence (pad misses and the like), I'm sure that if you kept going, you'd get lucky and get that coveted AAA. (I'm sure not all the machines are against you!)
*As for competition... with the surge of new players we're likely to recieve with Supernova, as well as the return of some of the "old pros" with it (from what I can see on DDRFreak.com's forums), there'll be SOME competition, theoretically...

I got nothing.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "Khaistyle"Yeah, 2 reasons I've quit DDR.

I've gotten 1 great or 1 miss (pad) on max300 and Sakura more times than I can count. (lost track somewhere back in the 30+count)

No competition, literally. The closest good players are like you guys in Salinas, and everyone else had moved on to ITG, so I did the same.
Salinas people also plays ITG.  I trying to get better at ITG since I been playing ITG2 where ever I go.  Well for DDR I believe that there will be new tourney for DDR Supernova.  I'm hoping that I can get a little better before I play one.

But the bad news is yesterday the DDREX and ITG2 got removed from the mall from my city.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Khaistyle

Dude, Salinas is fucking depressing. I see more and more games being removed everytime I go there. They took ITG and DDR BOTH out of the Namco Arcade?! Man, I'd come pick you guys up sometime to hang out and go pwn people at random ass arcades, but my car is a 2-seater (lol, practically.)

Where do you go for your DDR fix now? I heard you guys have a good Pump it Up in Monterey, but no DDR. But yeah, if you guys aren't getting Supernova come to the BW this summer.
I DONT PLAY BEMANI ANYMORE, BITCHES!!

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: "Khaistyle"
Where do you go for your DDR fix now? I heard you guys have a good Pump it Up in Monterey, but no DDR. But yeah, if you guys aren't getting Supernova come to the BW this summer.
Maya Theatre or Century Theatre, at least those pads there are much better than the one Time Outs use to have depending on which side.

I heard rumors that we're trying to get Supernova.  Yeah I'll go to BW if u guys get one!
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

OniCourseMusha

I just heard from my friend that ITG2 Dedicated Cab is back at the mall.
I'm gonna play tomorrow.
Kraken Con Staff