Hot Topic to be exclusive Naruto apparel retailer

Started by YoureMyHiro, June 22, 2005, 11:55:09 AM

Declinsion

Quote from: "Sunara Ishi"It could always be worse. ^.^ There's much worse things out there.

Like Happy Tree Friends in real life?

firegoddessnerys

Ah Hot Topic...there are upsides and downsides to the place.
Upsides: for me, that's where I got my harry potter slytherin house tee shirt that I wear all the time, a ton of Orlando Bloom related stuff when they were selling Lord of the Rings and Pirates stuff, and recently my growing collection of anime related tee shirts (let's see: one inuyasha, two witch hunter robin-I have an Amon shirt! YES!; one fruits basket-yuki, one full metal alchemist...and that's it for the time being).
Downsides: they're pricey. the shirts always cost at least 19 bucks which is fine but yeah, they can add up...
...and as for Naruto liscencing...I have no problem with it (especially if I can finally get a Sakura shirt...).
I do have one slight problem with naruto merchandise in general however: none of the companies make ANYTHING with Kabuto!!! He's my favorite character and I can't find anything...I'm lucky to have the two figures of him that were released...
Note to Naruto merchadisers:  bring out something kabu related...even if it's just a pin or whatever...
I could go into my beef about Bleach merchandise but I won't...

A Tale as Old as Time

CuteMew

durn... I wanted to get the exclusive rights to sell Naruto apparel in the US... make a fortune *mutter*