Future MusicFest 2006 Guest Possibilities?

Started by Tsukino, July 11, 2005, 06:18:18 PM

Jrockfan

Is http://www.japanfiles.com the record label? I found all of the bands on there. Listening to the samples I would say that the concert this year will be higher quality than last years. I'm not bashing Ramen and Rice but it's nice to see more ACTUAL bands this time around. Of course I haven't seen any of these bands live so I don't know. I'm looking forward to seeing Guitar Vader now though. Good work FANIME! :D  :D  :D

Spiritsnare

HAS THIS BEEN ANNOUNCED YET?11?!?1/!1

and once more, I vote for bringing the I've girls over.

edit I didn't see the post above me. I'm sooo stupid. :(
epic progressive

vox

Chikiru

Quote from: "Jrockfan"Is http://www.japanfiles.com the record label? I found all of the bands on there. Listening to the samples I would say that the concert this year will be higher quality than last years. I'm not bashing Ramen and Rice but it's nice to see more ACTUAL bands this time around. Of course I haven't seen any of these bands live so I don't know. I'm looking forward to seeing Guitar Vader now though. Good work FANIME! :D  :D  :D

I think that's it. And I'm loving this year's line-up.  :D The samples were great~.

Eri

The record label in Japan is called People's Records. Here in the US the label is represented by Yes Japan and Japan files.

So who's got my 4-6? ^_^
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

takenaka

Quote from: "Eri"The record label in Japan is called People's Records. Here in the US the label is represented by Yes Japan and Japan files.

So who's got my 4-6? ^_^

I am posting sort of a correction as I am involved with the music fest this year.  People's Records is only ONE of the bands labels.  And that band is Poplar.  Swinging Popsicle is on another label.  And since not all the bands have been figured out I will say that more than half the other bands are independent.

And also 2 of the bands have had music on Beck.  I have seen all the bands live other than Swinging Popsicle and they all kick major ass live.  So this years music fest will certainly be awesome and you DO NOT want to miss it!!

joshness

Quote from: "takenaka"
Quote from: "Eri"The record label in Japan is called People's Records. Here in the US the label is represented by Yes Japan and Japan files.

So who's got my 4-6? ^_^

I am posting sort of a correction as I am involved with the music fest this year.  People's Records is only ONE of the bands labels.  And that band is Poplar.  Swinging Popsicle is on another label.  And since not all the bands have been figured out I will say that more than half the other bands are independent.

And also 2 of the bands have had music on Beck.  I have seen all the bands live other than Swinging Popsicle and they all kick major ass live.  So this years music fest will certainly be awesome and you DO NOT want to miss it!!

Woo Hoo Beck bands.. Sorry, I really loved Beck and the music.  Please say that Beat Crusaders will be there. If you do, I think I'll have a ton of friends that might come out just to see them :P

Eri

Quote from: "takenaka"

So who's got my 4-6? ^_^

Opps, well, there are two. The second one is one of the bands not named yet ^_^
Erica V.
On vacation for 2008

Ryuji

Beat Crusaders is not one of the bands coming...and they also finally updated the musicfest part of the website...
Video Games: Not an Addiction, but a Lifestyle!!!
"Ex-Rover from Con"

~~Loktera~~

Quote from: "Ryuji"Beat Crusaders is not one of the bands coming...and they also finally updated the musicfest part of the website...

That makes me sad... *goes off to emo in a corner*
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

JapanFilesPress

So great to see the enthusiasm for the JapanFiles bands! We're very excited about this HUGE event!

Yes, the Music Fest page is updated, so you can see the lineup:
Guitar Vader
Up Hold
Swinging Popsicle
miami
Poplar
Goofy Style

--all bands except Up Hold are making their U.S. debut!

for all of you MySpace-rs, come check out myspace.com/japanfiles for more info and samples of the music.

looking forward to seeing all of you there!

David
JapanFiles.com

Kazuko

I listened to Up Hold on japan files =3 they better play something mosh-able <3

Im excited ^__^ even though plastic tree isnt comming ;-;

JapanFilesPress

Thank you for all the Fanime support!

We have a special giveaway going on MySpace to celebrate the announcement of the Fanime bands for 2006.

Come by //myspace.com/japanfilesand check the blog for details

Really looking forward to meeting all of you in San Jose!

David
JapanFiles

lyricaldanichan

Heh it is probally too late to ask, but I wonder if The Noodles could make it to fanime this year?

zoupzuop2

My ultimate musical fantasy would be to bring Jenny ROM (Italy), John Desire (Japan), and/or DoCo(Japan), provided they're still around. If not...

...WHY HLO THAR COVER BANDS! Just kidding.  :P
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.