Final Fantasy X and X-2 Gathering '06

Started by Alistayre, September 11, 2005, 08:29:24 PM

sharsachan

my group [desert chikins] and i have a lulu, rikku, auron, and Rin.

our auron has the option of being younger auron or older auron
and our rin has the option of being Rin or a moogle.

we'd love to get together!
Founder of the Desert Chikins

Alistayre

Quote from: "sharsachan"my group [desert chikins] and i have a lulu, rikku, auron, and Rin.

our auron has the option of being younger auron or older auron
and our rin has the option of being Rin or a moogle.

we'd love to get together!

Awwwwwww you guys are gonna make it again this year :D I'm so excited! I think it would be really kewl to have Rin there since he's super undercosplayed. Do your friends have usernames on here so I can put you all down? Oh, is it gonna be a X-2 Rikku or X?

*excited*

sharsachan

yep yep, we're totally coming back! way too much fun to miss!

we deffinitely have an X rikku, and our auron might opt to be songstress rikku, depending on what other characters are gonna be there.

i'll go ahead and be Rin for the FFX gathering and then change into the moogle for the general FF gathering

they dont have names on here, but i can give you their cosplay names

lulu- anjelchan
FFX rikku- smidge
Rin- me
Auron or Songstress Rikku- Amidoji

sharsachan

i have a small update from the chikins, anjelchan has decided she cannot afford to attend.

HOWEVER, we are bringing another cosplayer who promises he will cosplay brother for us!

so if you could take lulu/anjelchan off the list, and add shobbs/brother to the list, that'd be awesome!

Alistayre

Quote from: "sharsachan"i have a small update from the chikins, anjelchan has decided she cannot afford to attend.

HOWEVER, we are bringing another cosplayer who promises he will cosplay brother for us!

so if you could take lulu/anjelchan off the list, and add shobbs/brother to the list, that'd be awesome!

Awwwww that's too bad that Anjelchan won't be able to make it :(

AHHHH, a BROTHER?! *dies of happiness* How awesome :D Is he a member of Desert Chikins too?

sharsachan

not technically yet, but he might be affter this con. :)

h-chan

I would either be gunner or trainer yuna. i think the trainer cosplay is too big now though...

Alistayre

Quote from: "h-chan"I would either be gunner or trainer yuna. i think the trainer cosplay is too big now though...

It would be awesome to see a Trainer Yuna there :D Should I put you down as both for now? And will you make it for sure?

Ska_Kitti

^_^ Lulu us nearly finished! I just have to dye the lace and like... go for a test run. Wish me luck!
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

h-chan

Quote from: "Alistayre"
Quote from: "h-chan"I would either be gunner or trainer yuna. i think the trainer cosplay is too big now though...

It would be awesome to see a Trainer Yuna there :D Should I put you down as both for now? And will you make it for sure?

Yeah. Put me down for both. I'll wear which ever one that ends up needing less repairs XD