Cosplay Weapons Question! Please Help!

Started by Hitokiri_Cerbure, September 18, 2005, 04:33:09 PM

Nezumi

has there been any word on the weapons policy for the con? i know there is still pleanty of time, but some of the stuff needed for costumes needs to be ordered and shipped and that takes time, and much of that also needs personal alterations which takes more time, so i'm starting to get a little antsy about what will be approved and what won't
it's better then breakfast!

angeljibrille

It's ALLLLMOST done. We are meeting this weekend to hammer out the last few things. I've actually seen the file now, and we do have people actively working to get it up as we type. I hope *crossing figers* to have it up by Sunday.

Thanks for your patience ^_^
Marisa
FanimeCon Cosplay Coordinator

Nezumi

thank you so much Marisa, i'll be looking out for it. for without the right weapon prop one of my costumes is just pretty much pointless. heh heh

angeljibrille

Quote from: "Nezumi"thank you so much Marisa, i'll be looking out for it. for without the right weapon prop one of my costumes is just pretty much pointless. heh heh

Is this for the Masquerade or just for around the con? If it's for Masquerade, we have some special exceptions. The exceptions will be in the policy, but if you want to know in advance just PM me.

Thanks!
Marisa

Nezumi

no just around con. unfortunatly my friend decided to wait until the last minute to make the final decision on whether he was going to go or not, and my finanaces hinged on him. so, due to that, i have verry little time to put together some costumes so i'm going for simple yet awsome costumes. as it was i only JUST made pre-reg. i got in on the last day at like 10 p.m. thank the Manga Gods for the internet!

Nezumi

anyone know where/when the finished weapon's policy will be posted?

angeljibrille

It's almost, but not quite done yet... sorry!

It will be posted both on the main page and off the Cosoplay Page.

Thanks!
Marisa

angeljibrille

Here it is:
http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4553

The Masquerade-specific clause will be posted later tonight. The Weapon's Policy should be up on the main FanimeCon web page sometime today.

Thanks!
Marisa
FanimeCon Masquerade Coordinator

The_Merchant

Quote from: "drkshdow292"I really hope you can use some kinda gun or weapon cuz im gonna be leon scott kennedy from Resident Evil 4/ bow chicka bow wow

Stranger, stranger! Congratulations on picking Leon as your cosplay for this year heheheheh...
What Are Ya Buyin?