Karaoke List 06. What will you sing?

Started by Jyunishinsho, September 26, 2005, 09:59:08 PM

Hank-KKD

We generally don't do our annual song update until about a month before the convention, so ask again  in about late April/Early May :-)

Nina Star 9

on a realated note, i remeber seeing on the boards a while ago a program for winamp that acts like the vocal dampening system. can i have a link to that, and does it work on media player also?

Spiritsnare

Ask and ye shall recieve. For Winamp 2 and 5 only, I believe, because 3 sucks major amounts of -- you get the picture.
epic progressive

vox

Nina Star 9

pockystix

I hope I have time to karaoke this year. ^^; If I do...

Kokoro wa Shouo de Parachute [AzuDai - Sakaki image song]
innocence [Shuffle - ED song]
Yuugao [School Rumble - Yakumo image song]
Life is like a Boat [Bleach - 1st ED song]

And maybe some Shimokawa Mikuni or YUI song. :]

Anyone willing to form a mass group for a Happy Material performance?  :o Or any other Negima song with groups. XD It'd be really cool if I can find another girl to do Sei Naru Sora no Shita de with me, though.
New sn = Meirin

Blues

I plan to ruin the souls of everyone in the karaoke room with...

EVERY RENDITION OF 'FLY ME TO THE MOON', BACK TO BACK TO BACK.

Aside from that, I have a little challenge with a friend from last year, so I've got some OP songs to master, and a metric assload of Pillows tunes.  Plus a secret weapon.

"Do a flip!"

UsakoMinako

I don't know if i will have time for karaoke with al the sewing but
for fun pleazing the crowd-  and to goof off i'd sing ready steady go with some friends. a chick singing that? it would be funny!

Other songs possibly in mind- Pure Blue from chance pop session
PGSM's Here we go
or maybe some songs fom double you

kam_islash

Nazo from Detective Conan.
Or Bohemian Rhapsody
I want to express this undying passion with my entire body tonight.

Spiritsnare

I might build up the courage to go into the Karaoke Contest once more.

Singing things that my voice can actually handle.

edit Who wants to bet along with me that any version of Passion will end up on the List of Shame '06?
epic progressive

vox

Kazuko

:3 i got my list riiight here! (yes this year I may be brave and belt out what i got xD)

Roman Hikou-Psycho le Cemu/Kome Kome club
LOVE IS DEAD-Psycho le cemu
Kousai-Aioria (T__T If i can find the lyrics)*
Mizuiro Girlfriend-Plastic Tree
Rocket-Plastic Tree*
Metamorphose-Lareine
Odoru Meruhen Tokei-Antique Cafe*
Shiroi hada ni kuru ai to kanashimi no rondo-Malice Mizer*
Kiouku to sora-Malice Mizer*
Baka Ni Natta noni-Plastic Tree

I really want to do a duet with someone ^^ <3 hehee
D: I also wanted to sing forever love by x-japan but since it was on the forbidden list last year (I dont know why) then I may not sing that one xD

Key:
*-Means I may Do it if I can find the song lyrics or able to have time to sing x3

Spiritsnare

This was suggested earlier in a thread, but WE NEED TO HAVE SOME OF US SING CHERRY BLOSSOM COLOR SEASON. >D
epic progressive

vox

Kazuko

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"This was suggested earlier in a thread, but WE NEED TO HAVE SOME OF US SING CHERRY BLOSSOM COLOR SEASON. >D
:3 do you have that song? I want to listen to it

XD it would be interesting to sing, or you could get a bunch of kids and sing it o__o

KillingYouGuy

I plan on singing Dream Island Obssesional Park, from Paranoia Agent. If I need to sign anything else, I'll just pick something from FLCL, I have most of the songs from the soundtrack memorized, anyway.
I am great! :D

kam_islash

Who did Deep Forest last year? They were good!

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "kam_islash"Who did Deep Forest last year? They were good!
deep forest as in fukai mori, the song by DAI? if so, was it a girl that randomly jumped on stage with a guy like, right before the kareoke contest? because if that was it, i was the random girl. xD

kam_islash

Wow...yes thats what happened.
You have the voice of a Sylvan princess. Art thou single?

I was the unfortunate fellow whose microphone failed during Dan Dan Kokoro Hikaretu and became somewhat belligerent, much to my dismay that I had lost face.

ip136

Elfen Lied.... Lilium.. it will be sung.. and people's ears will bleed.  :D
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Nina Star 9

Quote from: "kam_islash"Wow...yes thats what happened.
You have the voice of a Sylvan princess. Art thou single?
yes, i am single but not looking. ^^;; (and probably too young, anyway)

thank you. ^-^ not very many peple compliment me on my singing voice. ^-^

so~~ thsi is my list so far! XD
contest: B.G. ~black guitar + berry garden~
SUNAIPA-
open mic: bodaiju
taisou
hakobune
butter fingers
hakoniwa
easy breezy (the only non amano tsukiko song on my list!)
if i can find the lyrics:
love dealer (the whole song is perfectly fine until the bridge... then that really fast part will kill me, even if i had the lyrics. XD)
moe

HanyaanFaery

While I had originally been planning on a kickass performance featuring my normal style of fast highpitched songs such as Love Tropicana and Ultra Relax, maybe mixed up with some good old fashioned Maaya Sakamoto, I've decided that I'm going to get a group of my friends together and go sing We Were Lovers from Gankutsuou. Loudly. And even more off key than the original. Maybe we could follow it up with Ready Steady Go, Fly Me To The Moon, and The Real Folk Blues, and top it off with a medley of Gackt and X Japan. This would all be done, as I specified earlier, loudly and off key.

Is anybody besides me totally excited to hear the results? I know I am! There's nothing like the sounds of singing that would be vastly improved by a tracheotomy to make my life complete. <3

And if you can't tell I'm totally joking, you need your sarcasm meter repaired.

ip136

... I want to get a group together.
and let us sing the First season opening song of Pokemon... English version.
Because..

I want to be the very best. Like no one ever was.
Clicky my Art Pwease?