Dead or Alive Cosplay

Started by MeliCat, October 02, 2005, 02:19:23 PM

~~Loktera~~

*sigh* Not going to be able to make it as Bayman. Lack of funds have got the best of me again... So sad...
It all really depends how well the lies are told...

K&K4ever

SHE'S BEEN LIVING AS A RUNAWAY SHINOUBI FOR THE BETTER PART OV A FEW YEARS NOW!  She has to doudge assasins left and right everyday.  And she has been nothing but nice to Ayane ever since they were kids (as far as I know, I haven't been able to find a copy of DOA ultamit).

I feel for Ayane, I do.  But it's not Kasumi's fault.
The sun was raising up above the high
and dense entangled spider's web.  The dew
was dripping from the silky strings and down
through canopy to underbrush.  It splashed
the puddle making one more fountain spring.

K&K4ever

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"*sigh* Not going to be able to make it as Bayman. Lack of funds have got the best of me again... So sad...

Aww man, this just isn't my day.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "K&K4ever"SHE'S BEEN LIVING AS A RUNAWAY SHINOUBI FOR THE BETTER PART OV A FEW YEARS NOW!  She has to doudge assasins left and right everyday.  And she has been nothing but nice to Ayane ever since they were kids (as far as I know, I haven't been able to find a copy of DOA ultamit).

I feel for Ayane, I do.  But it's not Kasumi's fault.
Mmmh, but you'll also notice that Kasumi never tried to help Ayane as she grew up. I mean sure they played together when they were younger, but that was about it. I don't even think Kasumi associated with Ayane after she grew up...

K&K4ever

I think the only person who can answer that is the creatore, or we wait for 'Code Chronoes'(I think that's the title) to come out.  But you con't say she's been living in lugshury(sp?) why she's had to doudge assassins everyday.

(GOD DANM IT I SUCK AT SPELLING)

Imari-chan

Quote from: "~~Loktera~~"*sigh* Not going to be able to make it as Bayman. Lack of funds have got the best of me again... So sad...

Aww, now we are lacking male characters for doa. But it's ok... That's is what my costume is for I suppose.  :lol: *hint* Anyways, there is next time, but be sure to come by the gathering ;) I'll take you off the list.

Ok it seems it's kind of hard to get this gathering going. But I will still, I hope the some more people will decide soon if 1pm is ok on friday. I will confirm the time soon enough. :)

K&K4ever

Quote from: "Imari-chan"

Aww, now we are lacking male characters for doa. But it's ok... That's is what my costume is for I suppose.  :lol: *hint* Anyways, there is next time, but be sure to come by the gathering ;) I'll take you off the list.

Ok it seems it's kind of hard to get this gathering going. But I will still, I hope the some more people will decide soon if 1pm is ok on friday. I will confirm the time soon enough. :)

Hmm :-k I'm going to take a wiled geuse and say Hayabusa(I can never remember how you pronounce it), Hayate or Eliot. . . OK OK that's three guesses but did I get it right?

And yes that is a good time.