Dance your pom poms over to the Moogle Gathering! ^_^

Started by Moogleborg, October 07, 2005, 10:47:21 AM

DayDreamerNessa

uh i guess, just don't copy the design is all. I won't be rewearing it to a con again.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Moogleborg

Quote from: "DayDreamerNessa"uh i guess, just don't copy the design is all. I won't be rewearing it to a con again.

Ah, okies! ^^ Thankupo! ^_^ Hopefully your Dark Moogle pics will at least give my friend a little idea on what to do for her costume! ^^ Sad that you won't be rewearing it at a con again Nessa, but oh well! ^^ Hopefully there will be a lot of moogle cosplayers showing up! ^_^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

grove

LOL. If anyone wants to have a group of Moogles shot with their ride, you're going to have a bunch of Race Queen Moogles

Hellsangel: I thought I showed you the concepts?
The chicka with the kick.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "grove"LOL. If anyone wants to have a group of Moogles shot with their ride, you're going to have a bunch of Race Queen Moogles

Race Queen Moogles? ^^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Lisu

.....Race Queen Moogles...now what would that be I wonder...
Anyways...from searching a bit for what I need, I came to wonder, are there not that many guys who go as moogles? Not full suit, but rather a moogle inspired one... or have I just not looked around enough yet?

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Lisu".....Race Queen Moogles...now what would that be I wonder...
Anyways...from searching a bit for what I need, I came to wonder, are there not that many guys who go as moogles? Not full suit, but rather a moogle inspired one... or have I just not looked around enough yet?

I've seen more guys with Moogle inspired headpieces and costumes, but not full body costumes...i'd try to make a full body moogle costume for Fanime but if not, i'll wear my Moogle hat with my DMC3 Vergil costume! ^^

I could've sworn that I saw a Sephiroth with Moogle ears and a pom pom at Fanime last year, but i'm not sure....I would've taken its pic if I hadn't ran out of memory on my camera...
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Lisu

Yes, I'm sure a Vergil with a pom pom on his head is sure to inspire... fear? ...I don't know...but it sounds good to me.
As for me, guy moogles or not, I'll just do an inspired costume because I know I'd die from the heat of a full body mascot one.

hellangel

Quote from: "Moogleborg"
Quote from: "grove"LOL. If anyone wants to have a group of Moogles shot with their ride, you're going to have a bunch of Race Queen Moogles

Race Queen Moogles? ^^

yeah, Race Queen Moogles. Trust Grove to come up with something funky like that >__>

Grove: Yeah, you showed mw the concepts for Blue and Julia (and yourself, of course ^^") Got anything in particular in mind for me? =D
(BTW, it's "Hellangel"- no "s," 'cuz you can't pronounce it right with an s. Anyway, isn't "Hell's Angel" some sort of motorcycle gang? Haha...)
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Moogleborg

A nice little update! ^_^ I haven't set up a time or place for the Moogle gathering, but i'll try to bring a sign for the gathering for us to gather at! ^^ It'll say a few related moogle like slogans like "From hats to cosplay, kupo over here!", "Got Kupo Nuts?", "Shake Your Pom Pom" and...a few others, but i'm still thinking it up! ^_^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

grove

Quote from: "hellangel"

yeah, Race Queen Moogles. Trust Grove to come up with something funky like that >__>

Grove: Yeah, you showed mw the concepts for Blue and Julia (and yourself, of course ^^") Got anything in particular in mind for me? =D
(BTW, it's "Hellangel"- no "s," 'cuz you can't pronounce it right with an s. Anyway, isn't "Hell's Angel" some sort of motorcycle gang? Haha...)

Yea, they are a motorcycle gang. Sorry about the misspell of your sn whoops haha... ^-^;;

Yours is the same as Julia's. Amy is going to have the same outfit as me. Can you go get some purple bias tape? I have the fabric for your minidress, but you need to go get the leggings, garters,  and sneakers yourself (white of course ^-^).

FYI: Race queens are those girls you see at car shows dressed up for their sponser, and those "umbrella girls" at races. I think American race queens are the girls dressed in those bikinis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race%5Fqueen
The chicka with the kick.

Moogleborg

Quote from: "grove"
Quote from: "hellangel"

Yea, they are a motorcycle gang. Sorry about the misspell of your sn whoops haha... ^-^;;

Yours is the same as Julia's. Amy is going to have the same outfit as me. Can you go get some purple bias tape? I have the fabric for your minidress, but you need to go get the leggings, garters,  and sneakers yourself (white of course ^-^).

FYI: Race queens are those girls you see at car shows dressed up for their sponser, and those "umbrella girls" at races. I think American race queens are the girls dressed in those bikinis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race%5Fqueen

So those are race queens?! ^^ A Moogle one would be hella kawaii! ^_^ I remember that there was a Fanime one last year as well! ^^
Powered by Pokeshipping.
Enhanced by caffene.

Lisu

Quote from: "Moogleborg"A nice little update! ^_^ I haven't set up a time or place for the Moogle gathering, but i'll try to bring a sign for the gathering for us to gather at! ^^ It'll say a few related moogle like slogans like "From hats to cosplay, kupo over here!", "Got Kupo Nuts?", "Shake Your Pom Pom" and...a few others, but i'm still thinking it up! ^_^

You should have a boom box playing the moogle theme song.

Hey, is there such thing as being too...I don't know how to word this...but lets say abstract on a moogle inspired costume?
I mean, if it's white (mainly) with the wings and pom pom...then it's good...right? (I think I'm getting too weird on mine...)

Moogleborg

Quote from: "Lisu"
Quote from: "Moogleborg"A nice little update! ^_^ I haven't set up a time or place for the Moogle gathering, but i'll try to bring a sign for the gathering for us to gather at! ^^ It'll say a few related moogle like slogans like "From hats to cosplay, kupo over here!", "Got Kupo Nuts?", "Shake Your Pom Pom" and...a few others, but i'm still thinking it up! ^_^

You should have a boom box playing the moogle theme song.

Hey, is there such thing as being too...I don't know how to word this...but lets say abstract on a moogle inspired costume?
I mean, if it's white (mainly) with the wings and pom pom...then it's good...right? (I think I'm getting too weird on mine...)

Its good! ^_^ I don't mind it bieng abstract or not! ^^ And I might bring a boom box with the either the FFVI or the FFCC Moogle tune playing! ^_^ That is unless I get the FFIX soundtrack and then i'll play their Moogle tune on repeat! ^_^