Resident Evil Gathering 2006

Started by Imari-chan, October 22, 2005, 09:57:39 PM

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Liars Dice"
Quote from: "Imari-chan"Anyone still interested in the gathering? And anyone have a idea of what day we should do the gathering?
My friend Austin is gunna be Leon.
I'll tell him about you guys ^_^.

Ok~ Sounds good I'm still thinking of the time we will have this gathering. But if he is going to be Leon that will be awesome. :D

Bush Hater!!

Can I bring my pet zombie ,Stubbs, to the gathering? I promise to put a muzzle on him..... please? :(
Who here likes George Bush? If you raised your hand, you should smack yourself into submission. Thanx!!

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Bush Hater!!"Can I bring my pet zombie ,Stubbs, to the gathering? I promise to put a muzzle on him..... please? :(

You can bring whatever you want to the gathering as long as it is related to RE.  :)

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Liars Dice"
Quote from: "Imari-chan"Anyone still interested in the gathering? And anyone have a idea of what day we should do the gathering?
My friend Austin is gunna be Leon.
I'll tell him about you guys ^_^.

Is your friend planning to join us? We are probably doing a night gathering/afternoon time. If your friend can join that will be cool! Keep me updated!

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"The zombies are coming! The zomies are coming! The Zombies are coming!! XD

Yeah I'll see how much it costs to get a Milly Crossplay outfit, before deciding if I want to hook up with RE. You guys had some cool costumes that I took pics of last year. I hope I can make some good ones this year as well ^_^V

If you join, the more the better. ;) Keep me updated about if you are coming or not.

The list is updated, and I am pending the time for this.

Zekke

if my first cosplay doesnt work out and i can find the stuff in time, I might go as Barry.

Zekke

Ok, pretty certain im going as Barry.

Zekke

Resident Evil Gathering (Cosplay.com's list)
Me - ???
SohjiroX - Leon
BART Boy - RPD Officer
Kasui_Enoki - Ashley Grahm
xcascax - Leon
Judas Priest - RPD Officer/RPD Zombie Officer
Medic - Umbrella Soilder in Riot Gear
(Fanime board)
The_Merchant - Merchant
Zekke - Barry Burton.

Zekke

Is this gathering even still happening? could someone fill me in on the info, I hope its still on.

Mordyan

Yeah people still going to dress for this? If so any ide when? I was thining about doing the chainsaw maniac...

Imari-chan

Quote from: "Zekke"Is this gathering even still happening? could someone fill me in on the info, I hope its still on.

Yes the gathering is still on. I am still finding out a good time for it. Any suggestions everyone?

Zekke

Hmm, well, i've only been to the convention center once so i can only vaguely remember some places, like the fountain area, but im sure we can figure something out, we only got about 40 day left, and lets not make it the first day of the con (friday) cuz thats gonna mostly be dedicated to Weapons check and what-not, maybe saturday or sunday, the naruto gathering is sunday though...

Man, its hard to find a maroon vest for Barry, any know a good online store i might be able to find one or something?

Zekke

And zekke comes to save the day, or atleast help out...

http://www.fanime.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=4208

in that thread there is a list of what gatherings are taking place and time, etc. hopefully this will help you out. :)

Zekke

we may need to hurry and sign up on that so everyone in the RE Gathering knows what we're doing... i'd sign us up but i dont know what people want for date, place and what-not, i'll leave that to you Imari.

Zekke

Zekke

ok change in costume plans, i cant be barry cuz of lack of proper clothing available, so now im just gonna be An Umbrella Employee.

Zekke

Zekke

Jeez, where is everybody?? :-s  :?:

Imari-chan

Extremely busy for me. Mostly why I haven't responded. I will reupdate your costume soon. Just getting busy. I still have to wait to see what time will the gathering work for everyone. Hope to get that done soon. (^^);

Zekke

Looks like we're doin it on a saturday, from what we've read on the cosplay.com boards. time doesnt really matter to me, so i'll just try to stay informed.

The_Merchant

I have to agree, the Naruto Gathering is on Sunday and last year I had to rush within the span of 5-10min just to change between costumes.  Saturday would be preferable at least for me.  Can't wait till the gathering happens strangers heheheheheh
What Are Ya Buyin?