Gothic Lolita

Started by Ari, November 05, 2005, 11:01:57 AM

butterflyz

1 2 3

uuhh yha not my best pics lol  :P

Elysium

gah you're hella cute!

You did fine!

Now I regret not getting an anime portrait of myself!

butterflyz

oh thank you ^_^
I saw a pic of ur I liked your dress!

Ayanami Rei First Child

You're definitely cute ^_^ I feel ashamed I didn't take your picture @.@

Also....I MUST get an anime drawing of myself last year...I was going to this year....but then I forgot....@.@

butterflyz

oh thanks you^^
I apericiate the complement ,though i dont really think i am :)

The girl who did the drawings was real nice especially seening as mine took forever because all the ruffles. ^_^;;

AbsolutelyCursed

butterflyz, you are cute like the previous one says. I believe I did take your picture *have to check memory cards to confirm that but I am sure I did*

Elysium, your dress was very good. Makes me think very hard about doing gothic lolita next year.

Hopefully I can be part of the group next year.

butterflyz

thank you.
If you did.. if its alright I'd like to see it^^
heheh i bet my front bow was croocked lol

Rowan

aww, i missed the change of date ^^;;
everyone looks really cute though! Hope to join next year...*and stay on top of dates @_@*

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I had the right date stuff....I just didn't have my outfit in time, which turns out needed alterations damn it >.<

I'm REALLY looking foward to meeting you all next FanimeCon ^______^

butterflyz

Mine ended up needin alterations...but my aunt sewed me up when we were waiting in the registration line

Yes cant wait till next year!

...wait i have to get a new dress...YAY!

...im sorry im a little strange ^_^;;;

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "butterflyz"Mine ended up needin alterations...but my aunt sewed me up when we were waiting in the registration line
Yes cant wait till next year!
...wait i have to get a new dress...YAY!...im sorry im a little strange ^_^;;;
Trust me you're actually sounding rather normal compared to myself and others that hang out with me. I attract the most unusual people <.<;;

mochyan

i was wondering if anyone is planning to make a new dress/outfit for next year. or has made a dress/outfit before. i could use some pointers since i'm attempting to make a couple this summer.