r u going or dressing up at con?

hell yeah!!!
8 (100%)
i hope to
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: November 09, 2005, 08:44:36 PM

ranma12

I LOVE Ranma 1/2 infact for this con i am goign as Ranma to con one of the days others kenshin, Ranma, edward elric, kurama. I hope to complete Kenshin and kurama but rite now i am working on edward elric and am done w/ Ranma-san ^_^ talk about ranma here. or about who u r going as?

Ranma-Chan06

when me and my mate eventually have money to spare we will go to an anime convention although deciding which one to go to will be tough as there is so many to choose, I intend to go as Ranma I ham even growing my hair in preparation for the pigtail hairstyle although I am undecided whether I would go as the male or female form of Ranma I'll probably know nearer the time as for my mate he wants to go as either Ryoga or Kuno although if he ends going as Kuno I will probably hit him harder then I should as i despise Kuno in the anime and manga of Ranma lol where even planning on re-enacting a scene from Ranma when we go to a ani-con although where not sure what scene would be best to do I'm thinking along the lines of one with Kuno, Ryoga and Ranma in it although we will have to find another Ranma fan or convert someone to it  anywho I am a big Ranma fan and so is my mate give us a shout on MSN if you want or Yahoo

zoupzuop2

Hm... so you're BOTH coming as Ranma Saotome? That's good 'n all, but that makes three (myself included)...

Ooh, PLEASE try to get your friend to come as Kuno; I would've gone as him but my budget and resources didn't allow for that... plus it'd be fun to have someone to re-enact with!

See you all at the con!
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ranma12

Ok a list of the people going as Ranma 1/2 crew.. (small i know hehe just say and i'll add ur name maybe we can meet up XD

Ranma boy type: Kyle stabell (maybe), zoupzuop2
Ranma girl type: Ranma12, h-chan,
Ryoga:
Kuno:
shampoo: YamiMegumi

If this list is wrong tell me

ranma12

Yeah go as kuno that would be fun there usully is a Ryoga anyway

Ranma-Chan06

I should have made this clearer but I am a fella and don't have a boyfriend nor do I intend to I dont swing that way lol not that I am against anyone who does neither do I have a girlfriend yet at the moment. its just my mate suggesting I go as the female Ranma I am thinking more along the line of male Ranma though unless someone else does then it means it'll look odd having two male Ranma's so it all depends I suppose, as far as meeting up is concerned I would have liked that but chances are I wont get sufficient money for this years convention probably next years though as Ive only turned 16 and need to save up money first so Im sorry to dissapoint you if I have but you will probably see me next year and my mate however if you want to keep in contact with me off this forum my e-mail address is [email protected] or yahoo account is [email protected]

Kyle stabell

this belongs in the cosplay forum....

in any case, IF I deside to go as Ranma again (for the third year in a row) there would be 4 of us....contact the divian art dealers, they usuly help out by going as Ryoga, Kuno and Nabiki
Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Ranma-Chan06

it seems quite a few people wanna go as Ranma and probably more who haven't put a comment on this topic this is gonna be one hell of a mess if to many Ranma's turn up

ranma12

Quote from: "Ranma-Chan06"I should have made this clearer but I am a fella and don't have a boyfriend nor do I intend to I dont swing that way lol not that I am against anyone who does neither do I have a girlfriend yet at the moment. its just my mate suggesting I go as the female Ranma I am thinking more along the line of male Ranma though unless someone else does then it means it'll look odd having two male Ranma's so it all depends I suppose, as far as meeting up is concerned I would have liked that but chances are I wont get sufficient money for this years convention probably next years though as Ive only turned 16 and need to save up money first so Im sorry to dissapoint you if I have but you will probably see me next year and my mate however if you want to keep in contact with me off this forum my e-mail address is [email protected] or yahoo account is [email protected]
soo sorry i wasn't payin attion and read it fast or somthin sorry bf can stand for "best friend" tho heh  :oops:  :oops:

ranma12

Quote from: "Ranma-Chan06"it seems quite a few people wanna go as Ranma and probably more who haven't put a comment on this topic this is gonna be one hell of a mess if to many Ranma's turn up
yeah thats actually prob true when we kinda met up last year there were quit a few  im going as my 3ed year as ranma + edward elric later (but i didn't say thAT XD)

Ranma-Chan06

we all make mistakes so no problem besides the gender is not shown under the peoples names so how are you meant to know whether I was male or female although if jusenkyo existed *starts thinking like I've never thought before* lol if only never mind though needless to say your list is quite right so no alterations are needed

ranma12

Quote from: "Ranma-Chan06"we all make mistakes so no problem besides the gender is not shown under the peoples names so how are you meant to know whether I was male or female although if jusenkyo existed *starts thinking like I've never thought before* lol if only never mind though needless to say your list is quite right so no alterations are needed
lol yeah they should say gnder under names......

Ranma-Chan06

did the Ranma anime end like the manga or was it different as I have only got up to season 5 on Ranma anime but have read all the Mangas if someone could answer it would be much appreciated

Kyle stabell

I could be wrong but I don't think they've quite finished translating the manga
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

zoupzuop2

Quote from: "Ranma-Chan06"did the Ranma anime end like the manga or was it different as I have only got up to season 5 on Ranma anime but have read all the Mangas if someone could answer it would be much appreciated
The manga series in Japan ended with what we know as volume 35. The anime lasted... six seasons, I think? (In either case, viewing the entire series actually DOES bring a CONCLUSIVE ending, in case of debate over if it "really ended".)

In regards to Cosplay, it seems that four Ranma Saotomes are appearing. That means that the picture opportunities increase, as well as the possibilities to "compete" as to which one is "real" (just kidding). Consider how many people go as Naruto, or Sailor Moon, or even FMA characters. Doesn't confuse them a bit. They just have more interesting pictures, cosplays, skits... whatever they're doing.

Any Ranmas entering the DDR Cosplay Perfect Attack Tournament, however, will have to face the fury of Martial Arts DDRing!  :lol:
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

Ranma-Chan06

there is actually seven series of the anime that much I do know regarding the costumes Ive got another question  who of you going as Ranma actually has the hair suited for the trademark pigtail hairstyle or are you gonna wear a wig not really bothered but Im curious as to who has the hair suited to the Ranma hairstyle

YamiMegumi

Kyle stabell

Quote from: "YamiMegumi"Coming as Shampoo! Maybe if I can go...
lol....gona have alot of glomping to do if you're in caracter XD
Cosplay costumes:
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Ranma-Chan06

definitely true also dont defeat her in battle as you will either have to marry her or get chased to the ends of the earth and get killed XD

YamiMegumi

I talk and act like Shamppo!

Shampoo loves Ranma!