H Night Suggestion

Started by kam_islash, December 06, 2005, 12:12:55 AM

Sora

I have a few: F-Force, Black Widow, Sex Taxi, and maybe Kite or something.
"Don't give me any orders."

Mizuki

Needs more Night Shift Nurses and Living Sex Toy Delivery.

Gatsby

Needs some Strange Kind of Women, Anyone You Can Do I Can Do Better, Night Shift Nurses, and Viper GTS.

HunterZero

H night needs:

Less idiots running around with megaphones
Less 4chan quotes
Less unfunny comments by the audience

More control over the audience
More "classical" hentai
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Steve.Young

Quote from: HunterZero on October 12, 2008, 08:24:54 PM
H night needs:

Less idiots running around with megaphones
Less 4chan quotes
Less unfunny comments by the audience

More control over the audience
More "classical" hentai

You seem to be in the very very small minority of people who didn't enjoy the comments.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

HunterZero

I enjoy funny comments. The problem is that the majority of comments aren't funny.

Look, yelling out a phrase over and over that everyone has heard before isn't funny. It isn't clever or entertaining. At best it is just noise, but more commonly it is annoying.

I remember the first few years of the hentai room, when it was really entertaining. Now it's just a bunch of 4chan dipshits who are unoriginal and merely spout things others have said before.
Cthulhu for President!
"Strictly speaking, there are no enlightened people, there is only enlightened activity." -- Shunryu Suzuki

Haruka

Can anyone tell me what the hell was being shown last year with all the tentacles?  I was unaware there was newer tentacle Hentai, so just so satisy a point of curiosity, what was it called?  A friend of mine made a comment about chicken nuggets and chocolate sauce while we were in there that still makes me laugh when he brings it up. 
Join me at Ani-Jam 2011 in Fresno, CA.  August 20-21

Barnes

Quote from: Haruka on December 06, 2008, 09:57:57 PM
Can anyone tell me what the hell was being shown last year with all the tentacles?  I was unaware there was newer tentacle Hentai, so just so satisy a point of curiosity, what was it called?  A friend of mine made a comment about chicken nuggets and chocolate sauce while we were in there that still makes me laugh when he brings it up. 

The only hentai I remember from 2008 with tentacles might have been Anal Sanctuary. Is that the hentai you're asking about?
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

Shinsengumi

Quote from: HunterZero on October 13, 2008, 10:23:17 PM
I enjoy funny comments. The problem is that the majority of comments aren't funny.

Look, yelling out a phrase over and over that everyone has heard before isn't funny. It isn't clever or entertaining. At best it is just noise, but more commonly it is annoying.

I remember the first few years of the hentai room, when it was really entertaining. Now it's just a bunch of 4chan dipshits who are unoriginal and merely spout things others have said before.

I don't want to be mean but that's just the way it is for laughs.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

I totally disagree.  It is all depends on the which group you're hearing it from thats either funny or annoying.  If I found someone thats really annoying, I would just yell out STFU!  Isn't that one of the good reason why we head to the H-room have a good sense of humor?  My group take big pride in our humor.  If you don't find that funny, how about you get yourself drunk in the H-room and then you'll realize its funny.
FanimeCon E-gaming Room Staff
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Steve.Young

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on December 24, 2008, 03:00:26 PM

I totally disagree.  It is all depends on the which group you're hearing it from thats either funny or annoying.  If I found someone thats really annoying, I would just yell out STFU!  Isn't that one of the good reason why we head to the H-room have a good sense of humor?  My group take big pride in our humor.  If you don't find that funny, how about you get yourself drunk in the H-room and then you'll realize its funny.

I recommend not getting drunk.
Director of Marketing
Staff Moderator - Fanime Forums.

Please PM me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Steve[AT]Fanime[DOT]Com

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Steve.Young on December 24, 2008, 03:15:28 PM

Its sarcasm.
Kraken Con Staff

Cosplay: DDR Pad/Box, Brain Age, Andross (SNES), Formal Totoro, Master/Crazy Hand

Miyu_Mya

"Nothing beautiful lasts forever."

Miyu_Mya

Quote from: OniCourseMusha on December 24, 2008, 04:10:16 PM
Quote from: Steve.Young on December 24, 2008, 03:15:28 PM

Its sarcasm.

I agree with Hunterzero, I'm cool with funny remarks, but know when to stop when no one is laughing.
"Nothing beautiful lasts forever."

lyricaldanichan

I think we need more HAND CHECKS... just saying!

Shinsengumi

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on December 29, 2008, 10:58:17 PM
I think we need more HAND CHECKS... just saying!

That's even more annoying if they do that.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: Miyu_Mya on December 29, 2008, 09:21:34 PM
I agree with Hunterzero, I'm cool with funny remarks, but know when to stop when no one is laughing.
I stated earlier that it depends on which one you're hearing it from thats either funny or annoying.  I really didn't like how that dude stated that its mostly 4chan dipshit being unoriginal.  Yeah, as the matter of fact I did hear some annoying people sprouting annoying crap which I know whom it is this year and I'm glad that they're not coming back.  I think using 4chan reference depends on the timing otherwise it works fine and its laughs.  About the "HORSE", its like a H-marathon tradition, everytime we see a horse we yell out "horse".  Its pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

I found that more hand check is more annoying than hearing noise.
Kraken Con Staff

lyricaldanichan

Actually it would be interesting to see the crowd quiet and not making it out to be MST3K. But since it is tradition to watch it with a rowdy group this will never change unless we start getting security involved to get people quiet. That would make the whole experience very lame and boring don't you think?

OniCourseMusha

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on December 30, 2008, 06:26:01 PM
Actually it would be interesting to see the crowd quiet and not making it out to be MST3K. But since it is tradition to watch it with a rowdy group this will never change unless we start getting security involved to get people quiet. That would make the whole experience very lame and boring don't you think?

Oh I strongly agree wit u.
Kraken Con Staff

Shinsengumi

Quote from: lyricaldanichan on December 30, 2008, 06:26:01 PM

I agree with you on that