Bring a deck to con?

Yes
10 (83.3%)
No
2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: December 15, 2005, 08:49:20 PM

Zekke

i really dont know, i think people just dont want people making up random things the cards can do b/c they can read Japanese and others cant. but if they are cards that both players know what they do, like playing a Japanese man-eater bug (Flip and destroy one monster on the field) then i dont see a problem with it.

Evangelion Xgouki

With the recent flooding of the US YuGiOh cards, I think 90 - 95% of the Japanese cards have been released here (the other 5 - 10% being special promotional cards from tournaments, magazines, etc).  I've only seen a very small handful of cards that have different texts from their Japanese counterparts.  The Ring of Magnetism's US release actually cleared up some of the debate over how it actually works.  Also, Town World in the US version lacks the Japanese booster set's "Pay 500 LP during your standby phase or destroy htis card.  If this card is placed to the Cemetary from Field, you gain all LP you have put into this card" effect.

Bush Hater!!

Who here likes George Bush? If you raised your hand, you should smack yourself into submission. Thanx!!

Absolute0

Quote from: "Bush Hater!!"YGO is gay

Have you ever considered a career in stand-up comedy?

deepbluevibes

(removed per privacy policy)

Bush Hater!!

no, but i'll think about it!
Who here likes George Bush? If you raised your hand, you should smack yourself into submission. Thanx!!

chorikawa

your web site doesn't work.

Quote from: "Ska_Kitti"http://www.yugiodrealms.com , Zekke. :]

I'll probably bring my coveted "Farm Deck" with me since myself as well as Team Flex hosts the room as GMs. Myself as well as some others are bringing their YGO decks.

L337_Gamer

the banned list is great. with out banned lists then the game would never evolve. every one would play the same lame deck. stuff like this would be happening everywhere, harpys then raigeki then cyber stien to any big fusion like B-E-U-D equip mega morph, GG  :D . things would just be too broken and people would say that the game is gatting stale then quit. if we do play a tourny then it should be by the sanctioned rules.

lying is an art form

deepbluevibes, how old are we talking? Alpha, Beta, Legends, etc.?
Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

VLADE

if there is a tourney the tourney will comply with the new ban list yes?
becuz if it is not then i will need to build a deck that can play against bann cards like a choas emp 1 turn kill deck or last turn 1 turn kill deck. also will the rulings of the cards be as it is on the upper deck site? if not then last will can be used infinitely and my mass driver one turn kill will beat any1. this is a must need to know so that people looking at this can come prepared.

OH WRAITH GOT PWNED

Ska_Kitti

The YGO tourney is on Sunday at 3pm. All lists will be enforced. Prizes will be splendid. :]
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

VLADE

this is a good feeling knowing the ban list is included now i can finish my 1turn kill deck thats legal its a secret tech, all i can tell you is it involves four cards. happy hunting

OH WRAITH GOT PWNED

Zekke

Lists enforced..... well then looks like im playing just for fun then cuz no way will my decks make it past the lists.  :?