Melty Blood FT / Eternal Fighter Zero competition

Started by alice, December 18, 2005, 12:14:51 AM

Sunara Ishi

I think it been awhile since I made an appearance here... -.-

I want in... XD I'll hopefully get my adapter soon but until then.. keyboard (which is surprisingly easy....)

I want to try Ver.B if you get it someday. >.< Neko Arc will be interesting to try. And I would like to see how much different white Ren is from regular. XD
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Tsubasa

Neko Arc is playable on the PS2 Act Cadenza.  I meant it's a first for the arcade.

For that matter, who knows if they'll release a AC ver. B for PS2.  Doesn't seem worth the effort if you ask me.  The tweaks are probably similar if not identical to the "original" option in PS2 AC anyway.
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

Oh. I don't remember seeing her when you brought it that time.... Next time I get a chance to play the PS2 one, I'll try her. ^.^
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O
"Doesn't break even when run over by a tank! The most durable ballpoint pen in world!"-Nebula

Emerge

so is someone gonna bring their laptop this time around? if you do, im guessing the wi-fi area would be a great place to set up, since all the computers are there and whatnot

Tsubasa

I always have my laptop at Fanime.  Preferably, we'd be playing AC on PS2 though.  I might be able to arrange for a portable TV to play on. =3
-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

Sunara Ishi

If that happens, I so call in on that action. >.~
るう~
o(≧∀≦)O