Who's going and Who as (with Gatherings List) [2006]

Started by BSaphire, February 12, 2006, 02:05:04 PM

Sora

Quote from: "jingko"edward+elric= ULTRA SUPER SHORT, NEED A MICROSCOPE TO SEE-CHIBI!!!

Jingko: TAISA, I OUGHTA KILL YOU FOR THAT! STOP CALLING ME CHIBI! I'M NOT SHORT!
"Don't give me any orders."

SweetNiar

hey now! dont forget "small grain of sand"  :lol:  :lol:

jk ed!! XD

Sora

WHO THE HELL'S SMALLER THAN A GRAIN OF SAND IN THE DESERT?!

jingko

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Yeah, if I did look like anyone i'm kind of built like Havoc. But I figured I could either be an ok looking Havoc, or pretty much the perfect random state alchemist. Because then I can look however I want.

yes, havoc is good! and random alchemist. but every roy needs a havoc to be perve with him/(her for crossplayers). and more people to bug ed the better. XDDDDDD :idea: let all gang up on the eds and make them wear something from pink house. (as in the desendants of darkness saya and yumi, the stuff that they dress hisoka in all the time. :twisted: )
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

jingko

Quote from: "Edward Elric"WHO THE HELL'S SMALLER THAN A GRAIN OF SAND IN THE DESERT?!

ME I am! and yes i know that you are taller then me by what, an inch? but your still short and i'm going to try to wear tall shoes. so you'll be CHIBI!!!!!! :XP
see me at DA as well. ><

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "jingko"
Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"Yeah, if I did look like anyone i'm kind of built like Havoc. But I figured I could either be an ok looking Havoc, or pretty much the perfect random state alchemist. Because then I can look however I want.

yes, havoc is good! and random alchemist. but every roy needs a havoc to be perve with him/(her for crossplayers). and more people to bug ed the better. XDDDDDD :idea: let all gang up on the eds and make them wear something from pink house. (as in the desendants of darkness saya and yumi, the stuff that they dress hisoka in all the time. :twisted: )
Well maybe after the con i'll work on fine tuning it to Havoc. Right now it's not even 100%, I still need the right boots.

jingko

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"

Well maybe after the con i'll work on fine tuning it to Havoc. Right now it's not even 100%, I still need the right boots.

i think any boots will work, i mean mine are really girly but i don't care, and i really don't think that people will stone you for haveing the wrong boots, if they do then, pthhhhhh to them.
see me at DA as well. ><

AnimeEmperor

Quote from: "AnimeEmperor"

i think any boots will work, i mean mine are really girly but i don't care, and i really don't think that people will stone you for haveing the wrong boots, if they do then, pthhhhhh to them.
Well i'm not worried about it, I wear these black shoes with it and it looks fine. I'm just saying before I go for Havoc I want to make sure my uniform is perfect.

Kazuko

x: BSaphire, apple sugar changed to saturday there was an email about it~

x: just givin you a heads up thats all

SakuraNek0

hrmm..
I think

Fri night: Ryoma (tenipuri.. being forced.. ;o; )
Saturday: Acolyte (Ragnarok Online)
Sunday: Sakagami Kouya (Loveless)
Monday: Keroro Gunsou (Keroro Gunsou/Sgt. Frog)

And when I'm really tired and I feel like a casual cosplay, it'd be between Kouya and Keroro. :P
Myuu~
Fanime '08 Cosplay list?
Friday: ??
Saturday: Sakagami Kouya? (Loveless), Marisa Kirisame (Touhou)
Sunday: Koizumi Itsuko (SHnY)
Monday: ??
Unplaced cosplays: Nagato Yuuki (SHnY); acolyte (RO)

Sora

ME I am! and yes i know that you are taller then me by what, an inch? but your still short and i'm going to try to wear tall shoes. so you'll be CHIBI!!!!!! :XP

You just love to torment me ne, taisa?

jingko

Quote from: "Edward Elric"

You just love to torment me ne, taisa?

kawaii+chibi= so cute cant leave alone for less then an hour, it that long! XD bwahahahahahaha! and i have a lot of suger to keep me going! hahahahahahahaahahahaha. dear lord, i need to stop the suger now...... caffine! much better chocie.
see me at DA as well. ><

Zell Dincht

Haha, I like Havoc. The more people to tease Ed, the better. :P One day, I will make a Military uniform and cosplay him.

Anyhow, here's my tentative list of cosplay. They'll be worn in accordance to their gatherings.

NEW! :!: Baralai - Final Fantasy X2
NEW! :!: Locke Cole - Final Fantasy VI
:arrow: Kilik (1P) - Soul Calibur II
:arrow: Benimaru Nikaidou - King Of Fighters
:arrow: K' - King Of Fighters

I'm not sure if I should bring my other costumes. And unfortunately, sorry guys. No Zell this year, unless I'm tempted to...

Sora

Quote from: "jingko"kawaii+chibi= so cute cant leave alone for less then an hour, it that long! XD bwahahahahahaha! and i have a lot of suger to keep me going! hahahahahahahaahahahaha. dear lord, i need to stop the suger now...... caffine! much better chocie.

If you have another frappachino (sp?) this time, it'll be a repeat of Y-con '05. You know that, ne?

jingko

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
Quote from: "jingko"kawaii+chibi= so cute cant leave alone for less then an hour, it that long! XD bwahahahahahaha! and i have a lot of suger to keep me going! hahahahahahahaahahahaha. dear lord, i need to stop the suger now...... caffine! much better chocie.

If you have another frappachino (sp?) this time, it'll be a repeat of Y-con '05. You know that, ne?

yes but this time no souyru (sp??) to stop me :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
see me at DA as well. ><

Sora

I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing, jingko.

BSaphire

OK Fanime Peeps ^^) I have the gatherings list completed. I wanted to give you an opportunity to print it out for yourselves (thanks Jorge for your help for the other we were on the same page *Giggles) here is what you will see at con in all it's glory. I created it in MS Word 2003
http://www.bluesaphireproductions.com/ the link to download it is on the front page.

A reminder to ACDC members.... come to our first official photoshoot in your anime/game/manga deviant cospeep glory ^^)!!! One day we will get all of ust to the same con and what a shoot that will be *LOL

I have a few things to finish up so......

Anime Corrupted wishes & Deviant Cosplay dreams Fanime Peeps!!! ^^)

BSaphire
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC

LunaNeko

Is it too late to add more gatherings to the list???

If not, please add

Ouran High School Host Club, Sunday, 12:30 pm, Fountains in Front.

Thanks!

fighter_for_hire

Let's see i might met up with the naruto cosplay group... I'm gonna be cosplaying as Emo Sasuke being held captive by a goth Sakura. yeah... ^^'

BSaphire

I just wanted to tell all of you thank you for posting your info for the gatherings list. I hope that it went better this year than last year.

Speaking of better... *giggles I am running a poll for feedback and info called 2007 Fanime Gatherings List. Please take the time to vote and post your comments and suggestions so that next years gathering list is even better.

Now that I have a little sleep under me I looked at the count on pics... (WOW!!!) it looks to be around 1700.... I need one more day at least to recoup and I will hopefully get over the slight fever I have. Lack of sleep and hard work will do it every time.

Thanks again everyone ^^) It was great seeing all my old cospeep friends and making so many new ones. Click over to my poll and vote!!!

Special thanks to Eurobeat King, Gainax Boy, the info desk by the Marriott, Con Ops, the Rovers room & Consplayers for making the list available/getting the info out there. You all helped to reach those that didn't know. I really REALLY REALLY appreciated it ^^)!!!

Till next con...

Anime Corrupted Wishes & Deviant Cosplay Dreams!!!^^)
BSaphire
Cosplayer Gatherings Organizer 2005-2015
Cosplayer Gatherings Department Head 2009-2015
BSP - Cosplayer, Costumer, Photographer, Journalist
Founder:
AC   DC