Anime guys/girls you've had a crush on (you know you have)

Started by Blues, February 18, 2006, 01:57:53 AM

Spiritsnare

Why must Leaf constantly make awesome anime? It's not fair to my wallet, knowing that eventually a purchase of Utawarerumono, whether it's licensed or not, is inevitable. :(

+ Eruru to my current faves.

edit I also got struck by Haruhism recently. Current tie is between chibi-shy Mikuru-chan (and no, NOT for the reason Haruhi explained in ep2) and blunt/crazy-hyper/agressive Haruhi. I'm leaning toward Mikuru, because she kicked ass in 'episode one'. Zomg spoiler.
epic progressive

vox

Kyle stabell

I currently have a crush on Natsuki Sasahara from Hyper Police. she's cute, funny, has a great personality(aside from being a bit naive at times) and she's a catgirl ^_^

Cosplay costumes:
2 Ranma outfits - 100% done
Himura Kenshin - 100% done
MGS2 guard - 85% done

Saffy

Favorite pair:
Love Hina girls!
Motoko x Kanako, inspired because of that "incident" in Volume 11 XDDDDDDD
both dress quite plain but still manage to be hot, plus perfect ages for me
but they're great separate, too:

Motoko: Kendo girl, tall, pretty, great bod, but really she had me at kendo, I'd be glad to practice mornings and twice in evenings ^3^ she' strong and independent, and quite innocent ;-)

Kanako: probably the character with the most realistic proportions at any time in Love Hina, smart and she loves hard.. if only she didnt have a bro complex, but no one's perfect. good thing she's pretty naughty  :twisted:

yeah longest standing anime fav of mine

others: Rei Ayanami (NGE), Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto), Merryl Strife (Trigun), oh and Chi (Chobits) is the only one on my list for pure cuteness
POCKY
Because you never forget your first box.

GIANT POCKY
Because some like it harder, better, faster, stronger

Images coming soon!

JME2

* Nadia of Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water

* Naru of Love Hina

* Sakura Shinguchi of Sakura Taisen

MeliCat

Sora

"Don't give me any orders."

Dream Catcher

If video games count, then i say Kairi from Kingdom Hearts(If she was a little older). She is sweet, innocent, and she could be 1 hot adult
I am the "Dream Catcher"! I capture your dreams, then eat them in front of you!!! WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

Moris_Dream

:twisted: Sexy crushes on anime bishounens huh?

Okay, I'll play this game....
A few have mentioned a couple of my favorites so I'm just gonna answer for mine here....

Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)----The flowing silvery hair, those narrowed amber eyes, sexy body...w00t He's just too darn sexy...plus, the fluffy puppy! That's what I love

Natsuhiko Miroku (GetBackers)--He's sooooooo sexy and has excellent swordsmanship not to mention just smart and his attitude rocks! Did I mention his sexiness?

Dark (D.N.Angel)---A guy who has black wings and loves fighting and just has those sexy eyes has got to be a definite fave for me

Aion (Chrno Crusade)---White-haired bishonen....of course I'm going for him...he's such a hot guy...not to mention possibly a built body underneath those clothes he wears...I also have a thing for sexy demons....

Yoru (Sukisyo)---Sexy, sexy....I just love his different colored eyes and blue hair...and when he wore that kimono with hakamas.... :twisted:

Mori (Ouran)--There's just something about him...his attitude and how much he cares about Honey...it's sooooo kawaii! ^_^

Yami Marik (Yu-gi-oh)---He's sexy!! Just look at him! w00t

Ryuichi (Gravitation)---So cute and funny....so kawaiii with his child-like qualities

Youko Kurama (Yu Yu Hakusho)---Demony goodness right there...not to mention a hot body....and the ears? Ohhhh yeah.... :twisted:
I think that's it for now....

mDuo13

I must confess, pretty much every anime or game I play/watch. Well, not every single one, but some of them have more than one...

(some spoilers may be entailed in my descriptions)

Some more important ones:
-Belldandy (Oh My Goddess) - Possibly my first anime crush. She's so innocent, so beautiful, and so good-hearted... and that smile just makes me melt inside.
-Fina (Skies of Arcadia) - Similar reasons, but she's cool in her own way, because she can hold her own among air pirates.
-Arcueid (Tsukihime) - what can I say? She's a vampire with cool powers, she's just a touch creepy but also beautiful, and her attitude is just right.
-Subaru (.hack//SIGN) - I always thought she was really cute and I kind of liked her. But what really made the difference where was how, when initially it seemed inevitable that Tsukasa and Mimiru would end up together, Subaru found her way in there as the true love...

For other characters*, the feelings weren't as strong... yet, they were similar. I think that, for me to really like a show, I need to form a connection with the characters - I have to either respect, like, or feel kinship with the characters.

*Other notable characters, in no particular order:
Akari (ARIA), Hisui (Tsukihime), Saber (Fate), Rin (Fate), Caster (Fate), Ilya (Fate), Seras (Hellsing), Deedlit (Lodoss), Mitsuki (He Is My Master), Himeko (Kannazuki no Miko), Hazuki (Tsukuyomi), Sakura (Tsubasa Chronicle), Lorna (éX-D), Real (Ergo Proxy), Misuzu (AIR), Etna (Disgaea), Mai (My-HiME), Alvis (LastEXILE), Shia (Pita Ten), Serene (Riviera)...

bearmoon

Ah, so many I have, but I'll limit it to the crushes that won't ever die for me.

Mailman-san ~ Shinshi Doumei Cross
Need I say more? I wish that man made mail deliveries to my house!

Lykouleon ~ Dragon Knights
He's the perfect guy. So gentle and kind and caring. Now if only he wasn't married...

Larva ~ Vampire Princess Miyu
Because masked men are sexy. And they get even sexier when dressed in black. And his loyalty to Miyu is just amazing. I am always impressed by his motivation and reasoning.

Finding Happiness Each Day

Cosplays 2011:
Cleo de Nile [Monster High]
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark

WeltedWillow

...I may as well say it.
Hatsuharu - Fruits Basket - He has a really cool laid back snap out on you attitude. It's freakin awesome.
Ban - GetBackers - I love the way he acts and so is freaking wicked with his strength.
Kiba - Wolf's Rain - Since I could remember I loved wolves and when I found out he was a white wolf, I thought he was awesomely amazing.
And that's about it.
{Dosu Freakin Rox!!}

BP!

Okay. The only ones that I can think of/remember at all are Ino Yamanaka from Naruto, and Winry Rockbell from Fullmetal Alchemist.

For some reason, most of the anime girls I like are blonde. Does that mean anything?

*Slightly can't believe he said this*
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Spiritsnare

I haven't updated my list here in a while. Might as well:

Recently Added to the Hall of Fame

Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha/Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's
+ Fate Testarossa
+ Nanoha Takamachi
+ Yagami Hayate
+ Shamal

To Heart
+ HMX-12 Multi
+ Akari Kamigishi
+ Lemmy Christopher Helen Miyauchi <- lol yay for insanely long names

To Heart 2
+ Konomi Yuzuhara
+ Tamaki Kousaka
+ Manaka Komaki

Ever17 ~The Out of Infinity~
+ Sora Akanegasaki

More Props To These Characters Because They Deserve It And Because I Can

+ Yumemi Hoshino/Reverie Planetarian planetarian ~the reverie of a little planet~
+ Kanako Ohno Genshiken
+ Nayuki Minase Kanon
+ Chisa Tsukamoto Comic Party

And Finally, I Might Just Become Gay For

+ Balthier Final Fantasy XII
+ Taishi Kuhonbutsu Comic Party
+ Bridget Guilty Gear X2
+ Haninozuka "Honey" Mitsukuni Ouran High School Host Club
+ Kunikida The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
epic progressive

vox

GokuMew2

Oh wow, here we go. This is not a complete list, but...

- Monou Fuuma / X
- Atobe Keigo / Tennis no Ouji sama
- Archer / Fate/stay night
- Conrad / Kyou Kara Maou!
- Greed / Fullmetal Alchemist
- Honjyou Ren / NANA
- bankai!Ichigo / BLEACH

These are the more current ones. There's definitely more out there. My first was *shyly* Goku from DBZ, and then Tamahome from Fushigi Yuugi. Quite over them now, especially the former, LoL.

The list would be much longer if I included manga and novel-based characters. X.D
< Mew >
FanimeCon Guest Relations (2009 - Present)
Person who gets Japanese guests

LastElixir

Quote from: "Spiritsnare"

+ Bridget Guilty Gear X2

:shock:  :shock:

j

ps bridget is hot

Tsubasa

-Tsubasa

Member of the SPCPWRFLDTDPR

BP!

Quote from: "LastElixir"

+ Bridget Guilty Gear X2

I was more surprised by Spirit saying Taishi. Bridget & Honey, I can kinda see. Balthier, well, I haven' played FFXII. But Taishi?
Cooking is a gift from the gods, spices are a gift from the devil...looks like it was a little too spicy for you. -Sanji

Spiritsnare

Quote from: "BP!"
Quote from: "LastElixir"

+ Bridget Guilty Gear X2

I was more surprised by Spirit saying Taishi. Bridget & Hoey, I can kinda see. Balthier, well, I haven' played FFXII. But Taishi?

MY BROTHER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! WE BOTH WANT TO TAKE OVER ZA WARUDO! WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
epic progressive

vox

Crazy_Saiko

let's see...

sanosuke (rourouni kenshin)- -^^- i had a big plushie puppy that i named sanosuke. I used to sleep with is everynight
soubi (loveless) - well..  i dont' know how to exactly explaint that except Loktera almost looks like him

umm..
Darien (Sailor moon) - of course this is way back in the old days when i was in 3rd grade
Trunks (DBZ) - DBZ is soo old school.. how could you not like Trunks?!?!
Matt (digimon) - he seems the more mature character ^^;
<br />Please, PM me if you\'re curious.

Jehuty

Belldandy- OMGoddess
Rukia - Bleach
Sakura - Naruto
I-No - Guilty Gear series
Lenneth - Valkyrie Profile series
Tifa - FF: AC

There's more, but I think that's pathetic sounding enough...
PRO-DUB
ENGLISH, Mother%@#!-er, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!