Whos your best Super Smash Bros Melee character?

Started by Darryl Mendoza, February 18, 2006, 06:27:27 AM

Emerge

although i rarely play this game, i choose pikachu when i do because hes who i started using on SSB (64)

Dream Catcher

1.Pink Samus- Girl Power lol
2.Falco-cause bird things are cooler than you
3.Kirby-i used him a lot more on the N64 version
4.Roy-i just like his triple jump :D
I am the "Dream Catcher"! I capture your dreams, then eat them in front of you!!! WA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!

z3thman

Best - Young Link
Second Best - Probably Marth
Third Best - Somewhere inbetween Pikachu and fox
Other people I like and can play with - Yoshi, Mr. Game & watch, &Samus

I like young link so much just cause of his certain gravity, which mind you is barely different, but I have a smooth speed with him that I don't get quite as easily as the other characters that I like to play with.
You loose general Kenobi.

Blue Impulse

Falco. Bring it to dream-land... come on ;D
0001 Registered User at Fanime 06'

lying is an art form

Do you like Magic: the Gathering or just fun games in general? I'm offering a fun way to play Magic right here! I'm bringing these to Fanime 2009 :) PM me to secure one!

LadyKaren

Roy or Marth, but it really depends on which character/characters you're up against.

Asa_Gohan

You should go marth >.> Hes a better character overall and there is a big difference between them >.>

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

Simna

I play as Ness....i hope this game is up for play at the 07 con^_^

Ari

Jigglypuff >.> My friend and I both tag team it pikachu and jigglypuff.

KillingYouGuy

Marth, though I think I'd get my ass kicked in any real tourney.
I am great! :D

Asa_Gohan

Simna

This con is located in San Jose right?  That's the same location as the Norcal Biweekly Tournaments....i think we can expect some of norcal's best to show up

Asa_Gohan

San Jose Convention Center. Dont worry just hang out with Germ, Hella, Zel, and the others like a day before since they go there too >.>

Simna

oh hahaaha i wasnt worried about it...i was trying to comfort ppl who might have thought that this tournament would not be very good^_^

Asa_Gohan

Oh I see lol but anyways this is going to be a good tournament. I just need a labtop >.>

Sygmus

What, no Peach players?  My best are Pikachu and Peach.  I'm a serious player but I still have work to do regarding my wave-dashing.

I'd definately like to see some tournaments. :D

Simna

hey guys i wanna play melee, so come over to my house^_^  u can find my house on the GSC which u can get here: http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/GSC

oh also in addtion to Ness i play Fox and Mewtwo and Roy

Ayanami Rei First Child

I usually like Ganondwarf first and then Captain Falcon. Mostly since they are mostly the same charecter <.<;

Asa_Gohan

they are totally different >.> Your just not good enough to tell :P lol

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "Asa_Gohan"they are totally different >.> Your just not good enough to tell :P lol
They have the same moves!! The difference is that Captain Falco is more of a lighter and faster kind of guy, ESPECIALLY with movement. Ganandworf is the opposite he's a slower but more armored, not to mention a heavier hitter.