Backpacks/carrying stuff

Started by swordman85, February 20, 2006, 09:38:21 PM

Shinsengumi

I'm going to bring my small side pack just carry around the con like stuff that I buy at the dealers room and my PSP and AC apaptor for my battery, as for my other ones I'm leaving it in my hotel room.
You tame a dog with food, you tame a man with money, but you can never tame the wolf of Mibu (Miburo).

Rapture7thHomunculi

Bringing a bag or something is nice (especially if you're buying a lot of things in the dealer room. I learned this the hard away.) but personally, I've found it's good too a)Not bring something that's too big or too small. Make sure it's the right size. B) Bring essentials. Wallet, phone, ID, things like that. C) Snacks aren't reccommended incase you're sure you'll really need them. Even then, don't take too much and go back too your room for restocking. Bring more if sitting through AMV's or anything longer then an hour.

I wouldn't reccommened ever letting personal items out of sight. It's much better too be safer then sorry with a bunch of people. Fanime's really cool and I've never had anything bad happen, but people are very cold sometimes.
Without simplicity there would not be creativity. So stop complainning.

"Yes, I'm a girl, if you've got a problem with that, don't be surprised if Kitsune_shadow pwns you at Resistance: Fall of Man. Yeah."