Crossdressing Cosplayers!

Started by uzutake, February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

Are you interested/are you a crossdressing cosplayer?

Yes
38 (88.4%)
No
5 (11.6%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: February 25, 2006, 11:56:26 PM

hellangel

Quote from: "Jakotsu guy"Does it count when you're a guy cosplaying a guy who people thought was a girl untill it was revealed that they were a guy? (ex: Deidara, Jakotsu, Envy)

haha! i dunno. or maybe a guy cosplaying as a guy crossdressing as a girl. or a girl crossplaying as a guy crossdressing as a girl.
like crossdressing Cloud from whichever FF game XD
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

Elysium

This is actually going to be my first con that I will cosplay.
NEXT!!!

It's also going to be my first con that I will crossplay.
I see the majority of the posts here where girls are going to be crossplaying as guys. However I'm a guy and will be crossplaying as a girl! Gothic Loli to be exact. For some crazy reason though I'm super excited.

ILuvHeijiHattori

Im a girl whos gonna pull off the Edward Elric ^_-

hellangel

Quote from: "Elysium"This is actually going to be my first con that I will cosplay.
NEXT!!!

I see the majority of the posts here where girls are going to be crossplaying as guys. However I'm a guy and will be crossplaying as a girl! Gothic Loli to be exact. For some crazy reason though I'm super excited.

yay! i'll look forward to seeing you ^__~
Upcoming events:

YCon | PMX | ALA | AOD | Fanime | AX

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "hellangel"
Quote from: "Elysium"This is actually going to be my first con that I will cosplay.
NEXT!!!

yay! i'll look forward to seeing you ^__~

Same here. Can't wait to take your picture.

Elysium

YAR! I already got people lined up to take my picture! This was the whole idea! Last year I went as a newbie. Ya'know, the guy wearing the black glomp me shirt? Yeah I got gomped. But who took my picture? Pfft NO ONE! Of course who'd take a picture of random anime fan at super anime con? Not me!

The whole story about how me and my best buddy decided to go gothloli can be read in the Gothic Loli topic. It's very touching!

Elysium.

jingko

bwahahahahahahaha! i found out that there are more of my firends crossplaying! my plot to takeover the anime conventions of eivl minions crossplaying is working!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Sora

What exactly are you talking about, jingko?
"Don't give me any orders."

Elysium

His newfound plot to increase his post count from 14-15!!!

I'm up for meeting some crossplayers out there if anyone's up for it.
I'd really like to expand my circle of people to hang out with while I'm down there at the con. My best bud and I will usually hang out together. He's 6'4" and I'm 5'9" so we're not unnoticable.

Ayanami Rei First Child

I'm planning on being Milly from Trigun. I'm already over 6' tall so I figure that she'd make for one of the best women to crossplay as with my tallness ^^;;

AbsolutelyCursed

Quote from: "Elysium"His newfound plot to increase his post count from 14-15!!!

I'm up for meeting some crossplayers out there if anyone's up for it.
I'd really like to expand my circle of people to hang out with while I'm down there at the con. My best bud and I will usually hang out together. He's 6'4" and I'm 5'9" so we're not unnoticable.

Tall people crossplaying as gothic loli *provides inspiration*

jingko

Quote from: "Edward Elric"What exactly are you talking about, jingko?

i'm talking about my older gojyo, and your sobei. hee hee hee. i also got our goku and sanzo to do more. also younger gojyo and younger gojyo's little sister. so there are more out there that are crossplaying. =^^=
see me at DA as well. ><

Sora

Quote from: "jingko"i'm talking about my older gojyo, and your sobei. hee hee hee. i also got our goku and sanzo to do more. also younger gojyo and younger gojyo's little sister. so there are more out there that are crossplaying. =^^=

*squeals* Which outfits? (please name all)

Ranma-Chan06

I will probably go as Ranma-chan thats if I get the money though not much id have to do really the costume is easy to get and id have to dye my hair red but otherwise its pretty simple to do and i wont be embarassed bout it either as Ranma is my favourite anime and favourite character

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well that's really cool Ranma-chan. It's great that it's okay for us to be doing this stuff at Fanime con ^^

I might end up doing Gothic Loli if I can't get my Milly outfit ordered soon >.<

Ranma-Chan06

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well that's really cool Ranma-chan. It's great that it's okay for us to be doing this stuff at Fanime con ^^

I might end up doing Gothic Loli if I can't get my Milly outfit ordered soon >.<

thanks I hope you manage to go as Gohic Loli everybody should be able to go as who they want regardless of there gender I hope I do get to go though if not ill probably go next year by then though my hair will have grew enough to have a pigtail in it thanks to fanime con we can go as who we like and not be judged which is cool

Imari-chan

I am a girl who crossplays as a guy character time to time. Haha, in my luggage of cosplay for fanime I have guy characters and girl characters that I am wearing for fanime. So yes I am a crossplayer too. :p

jingko

Quote from: "Edward Elric"
*squeals* Which outfits? (please name all)

ok, older gojyo is doing riku from kh and posssibly gojyo again. goku is doing tusuzuki and goku. sanzo is doing duh sanzo and oria. yong gojyo is doing axel and or sara from kh2. her sister is actully doing karuga from frba. so haven't actully gotten that one just yet.

chibi, chibi, chibi, chibi, chibi, and CHIBI!!!
see me at DA as well. ><

Sora

Quote from: "jingko"ok, older gojyo is doing riku from kh and posssibly gojyo again. goku is doing tusuzuki and goku. sanzo is doing duh sanzo and oria. yong gojyo is doing axel and or sara from kh2. her sister is actully doing karuga from frba. so haven't actully gotten that one just yet.

chibi, chibi, chibi, chibi, chibi, and CHIBI!!!

You didn't count Watari! And, stop calling me CHIBI! XD

Ranma-Chan06

ive just found out  that my mate whos just joined this site is going as shampoo from Ranma 1/2 if we can, he is Shampoo-Chan2006   so if we both go to the anime convention its going to be pretty cool if he does though a female Ranma and Shampoo getting on well lol although it would be good to re-enact a scene where Shampoo is still trying to kill girl Ranma XD my mate says it would be fun for him to do that although id enjoy getting my fair share of attacks done to him to