Stockton cosplayers unite!

Started by sharingannosasuke, March 13, 2006, 09:44:18 PM

sharingannosasuke

hey i was just wondering if there were any cosplayers from or around Stocton (like lodi or tracy or manteca)... yeah just wanted to know for not really any much reason... because the meetings at barnes and nobles stopped a while back so i was just wondering..
feh.. nani wo mitsumeteiru darou

Kazuko

:3 I live in tracy! ooh you should tell more ^^ I wanna know! I cosplay alot o_o <3

sharingannosasuke

yay!! one reply!! umm well i live in stockton (obviously) but i really don't have the power to organize meetings and stuff.. so if somebody could, then i would ULTIMATALY go!!

Kazuko

XP well hmmm I dunno, If there was someone who could, I want to but I lack orginization skills sometimes :3

Fructose

Yo, from Podunk! Tracy-ite here, come to wallow in our collective boring-central-valley-ness! Me and Kazuko up there actually go to the same school, and we're in Anime Club together. *waves*

On a side note, holy CRAP do we need better fabric stores around here. *die* How am I supposed to cosplay properly when JoAnn's is just wallowing in fleece and nothing else?! And reccommendations?

SweetNiar

i live not too far from manteca myself :D

Kazuko

Quote from: "Fructose"Yo, from Podunk! Tracy-ite here, come to wallow in our collective boring-central-valley-ness! Me and Kazuko up there actually go to the same school, and we're in Anime Club together. *waves*

On a side note, holy CRAP do we need better fabric stores around here. *die* How am I supposed to cosplay properly when JoAnn's is just wallowing in fleece and nothing else?! And reccommendations?
Yo Yo >D Kazuko in the hizzouse...*hears gunfire* >__> never let me say that again. :3 *hugs*

theres usually walmart but I dont like their lace selections and their stuff is limited, and joannes has good stuff sometimes. OH handcock fabrics is in stockton and they have really good  stuff ^^

Tracy needs to get a fabric store or else *shakes fist of might*

@SweetNiar: lol my ex boyfriend lives in manteca D:

SweetNiar

Quote from: "Kazuko"
@SweetNiar: lol my ex boyfriend lives in manteca D:

Uh oh!  :?  I live closer to ripon and salida than i do manteca though hehe ^_^  Though when i was very little i use to live in manteca

sharingannosasuke

really?
cause i know joanne's moved to somewhere else..
walmart kinda sucks...
does tracy really doesn't have a fabric store???

Kazuko

yeah Tracy dosent have one unless you count wallmart but they dont have a good solid colors selection. too many prints of airplanes xD

ReginaKuchiki

Hey, all. Fellow Mantecan Cosplayer here. I've been cosplaying for... *thinks* at least 6 years now. *shudder* I do own a sewing machine and do well with improvising. I'm looking for more cosplayers and local ones would be awesome.

Yes, I can organize! At least for events. LOL. I know where I can get fabrics (I'll travel out to the Bay Area if I need to) and have several cosplay ideas set up. I'm really trying to push for a Galaxy Express 999 setup, but it's borderline due to Emeraldas and Harlock's costumes. =P But yeah, is anyone interested?

Kazuko

:3 awesome-ness!
hmms, Do any of you know where i can get medium sized white wings here D: cause I dont really want to travel far and fail~

but yeah i would want to join the meetings of fun-ness

ReginaKuchiki

Wings... hmm... those are probably things I'd order online. But making it yourself can be much cheaper. if you have the patience for it. LOL
Right... *bites AIM*
You can message me at any time: ReginaKuchiki on AIM. It forwards to my phone if I'm not available. =D

sharingannosasuke

i knew i saw alot during holloween time at eh spirit holloween store that keeps moving alot!! other than that i'd say online

SweetNiar

There are listings on eBay for wings...and ive seen this one person (cant remember the name right off, but if you do a search wings youll be able to find em no prob) that does a great job making wings.

sharingannosasuke

hey..

did anyone see me?
i was sasuke both sat and sun..

princessblade

I'm a Stocktonite and I go to University of the Pacific. Anyone else?

I went on Saturday as Yoruichi (from Bleach). I was with a (FFVII in-game) Tifa and a Shinji (he was wearing glasses). Later on in the day, I was with my boyfriend (cosplaying as Urahara Kisuke). ^^
Kisuke and I were also on stage during Sunday's Masquerade with the Soul Society group.

:o

KyraEnsui

Wow. I live in Stockton too! XD How awesome-ness!

Elimeno

Stockton Born and raised here^^ hows it goin kazu?
Know much about purgatory? It's the world we live in now, and Halloween is the day a damned soul in purgatory can be released into heaven, if he prays hard enough. Say your prayers. - Vincent Volaju

D_Hime

i'm from stockton too!! my friends and i went to Fanime together! i took my anime club from Bear Creek too. we're planning to go again! i just might go to Fanime with my friends and not with the school. there was alot of drama that happend this year in my anime club at fanime but then again... i have to go with the school cuz i'm the president lol. my sister goes to UOP. she's a really big gackt fan lol. Kazuko and i are really good friends!! we went to Lincoln together for a year and all of us parted our ways cuz we all moved lol. and i think i know elimeno but i dunno lol. is that you Ga-ku-to?!?!? if you are, i'm going to call you and sing you Redemption Blah style lol. or sing U+K , whatever floats your boat lol.