Queen of Caps will be at Fanime AGAIN! Now with EVENTS!

Started by luckinspades, March 16, 2006, 11:32:53 AM

luckinspades

www.queenofcaps.com

That's right.  I, the Queen of Caps, will be having a booth in artist's row again this year!  Come visit, try on a hat, and tell all your friends!

Want to have a hat saved just for you at Fanime?  Place an order through the website now (if you can), and in the notes section type "Reserve for Fanime Delivery" and I will refund you your shipping fee at the convention, and give you your guaranteed hat!  Suddenly can't make it?  I'll ship the hat to you instead!

Can't order online?  Ask HERE for a hat to be reserved for you at the convention, and what day you will pick it up.  If you do not pick it up that day, it will go into the selling pile.  Fri-Sat pickups only for non-paying reservations.

Finally, I am also looking for a few "employees."  Please view the thread I posted on cosplay.com for the details: http://forums.cosplay.com/showthread.php?t=76734

Planned "Events" with Queen of Caps:
www.queenofcaps.com/fanime06.htm =)

Thanks for looking, and I hope to see you all there!  Please feel free to chat with me @,@;
Want to practice your photography?  I'd like some free photoshoots of my costumes @ Fanime.

Kazuko

ooh :3 I may be interested in that cause I am IN LOVE with the panda hat <3 and I cant order online D:

luckinspades

Squee!  Good news.  ^,^  Well, just be sure and let me know some time before the event if you actually are sure.  And don't forget to pick the colours if you want anything different from default.

~Queen of Caps
www.queenofcaps.com
Want to practice your photography?  I'd like some free photoshoots of my costumes @ Fanime.

mahii

What the hell was my last username? -ponders-

Leloi

Plushie Maker

luckinspades

*Pokes teh leloi back* You too, honey XD Can't wait to see ya again.  How's the pup? ^,^

I will hopefully have MANY MANY panda hats this year, in anticipation of a high demand! XD  Whew, I have a LOT to do.

By the way... I may be hosting a pannel on my hats... anyone think they might be interested in attending? *coughs*

serajwl

:O

i saw you last year and you were awsome. i'll buy a hate again this year. I bought one for my friend last year, but i need one for myself :o

luckinspades

Squee!  Glad to have made your friend happy ^,^  And if there's a specific one you know you want, you can always email me from the site asking for one to be put on hold for ya. *nods* That way it will assure you get one you want.

dj 8-ball

My wife, my step-son and I LOOOOVE your hats! I will be sure to mention it to her that we can order online then pick them up at Fanime.  Chi!  :D

luckinspades

Rock on ^,^  Try and order at least 2 weeks before the con just so I can be sure to have them done and set aside proper *nods* ^,^

Any child-themed event ideas you have in mind perhaps?

dragonraver

Horrah!!  You're going to be back this year!!  My sister and I bought 8+ hats from you last year.  We love them!  They kept us warm on those cold days here.  We both plan on coming back and purchasing more! ^___^

For those of you who live in areas that are really cold, I would suggest the Extra Long Floppy Bunny ears hat from the Queen of Caps.  That hat save both my sister's and my heads (and ears, might I add) from freezing off while we were going to our college class at night.  *hugs Queen of Caps*  Thank you, your hats saved our heads and ears!!  :D
Fly like a penguin!

ILuvHeijiHattori

Meep! I remeber you from last year. I soooo wanted to buy a hat. Maybe I'll get to this year ^^;

luckinspades

Quote from: "dragonraver"Horrah!!  You're going to be back this year!!  My sister and I bought 8+ hats from you last year.  We love them!  They kept us warm on those cold days here.  We both plan on coming back and purchasing more! ^___^

For those of you who live in areas that are really cold, I would suggest the Extra Long Floppy Bunny ears hat from the Queen of Caps.  That hat save both my sister's and my heads (and ears, might I add) from freezing off while we were going to our college class at night.  *hugs Queen of Caps*  Thank you, your hats saved our heads and ears!!  :D
I need to make you a hat with some earflaps and the tiestring on them, so I can know how those stand up under the cold.  I have been doing the earflaps for awhile, but the string is newer.  I haven't made one with string for myself, so I really don't know ^,^

Haha, you would make a great spokesperson XD

ILuv:  Yey ^,^  Hopefully there will be something you like.  I hope to bring most every design I have to the event, so maybe you'll have something good to chose from ^,^

ILuvHeijiHattori

BTW I was meaning to ask. If I want a hat (say, like the OMG hat) could I pay it @ the con or do I have to pay by card? The prob. is I dont have a card, so... yeah T^T

luckinspades

So far, I can only take cash at the convention, actually, so that works great.  I can only take Money Order/Card online.  ^,^  What I can't take are checks (too much bouncing issues).

Thanks for the question, I am sure others are wondering, too.

Jyunishinsho

Hm...I remember you from many conventions in the past. Looks like I'll be getting a new cap from you, thouhg I'll be doing it fast so it won't sell out...

Munchkin panel? Here's my strategy; It's a secret...
Just kidding. But I'm also wondering wheter some gahmes of Munchkin will be played during the convention itself from the panel, not from the Tabletop Gaming room.

luckinspades

Well, I hadn't planned on running some games (as I don't have extra copies nor the extra time, sadly).  I was just going to discuss the premise of the game, show some powerful and useful cards, as well as just some funny ones as well.  I'll probably be sticking mostly to Munchkin Bites (and Pants Macabre) as that's my favourite set.

Since you are also another Munchkin player, any suggestions of things to add would be great.  I am mostly doing the panel for lack of anything better, and Jason Ebner wants me to host panels for some reason *laughs*

Ayanami Rei First Child

*Bows* I will be working with Lucky-sama and I hope to see you all at the con ^^;

I'll probably also buy a few tickets for the event...

luckinspades

LAST CHANCE TO RESERVE HATS FOR FANIME!  >.<  All reservations will be honored until Saturday, all pre-orders will be kept all convention long.  Pre-orders MUST be confirmed with your paypal receipt, so bring it!