Stage ZERO - Stage Programing

Started by The Dude, March 19, 2006, 10:03:17 PM

The Dude

Hello I'm Sean Barber "Manager of Stage Zero". This year we bring you Information and entertainment all in one nice little package.

The main goal of Stage Zero is to inform the guest's of Fanime to what is going on around the convention at all times.

In the time between updates Stage Zero will also be running some audience participation games (a list of games will follow in the next couple of days). We are also hopping to host some acoustic sets from our "Music Fest" bands. To add onto that Stage Zero will also Host Scott Rux's "GAME SHOW" and "Team Flex" will be doing some skits on stage.

The Host's of Stage Zero are Wendell Nacnac, Eveline Tseng, Sean Arney Caguiat, and Rey Moralde.

So now I put it out to everyone else, name some games you might like to see up on Stage Zero (must have a quick set up time). All ideas will be considered. So the best of luck to all who participate on Stage Zero. This is going to be a Great Year.
Stage Zero, Manager & Director
Fanime Music Vid Director
Any Questions or Comments send to [email protected]

Rey-Rey

That Rey Moralde dude would be ME... Rey-Rey.  Pleased to meet all of you.

Mr. Wendell

That Wendell Nacnac fellow... yeah, that's YOURS TRULY.  Come and partake in our fun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wv3ha5qJSo
They hate this awful face, gonna cause **** in this place.

Mr. Wendell
Head '24, Host w/ the Most, Stage Zero, FanimeCon '06-'24
Life of the Party, (insert convention here)

DayDreamerNessa

name some games? I only have one suggestion~

iron cosplay.
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Rey-Rey

I heard Wendell mention Yaoi Twister.  Something about people cosplaying as feminine-looking dudes playing twister or whatever.

But don't look at me!  I'm just one of the hosts!  I don't make up this stuff!

Mr. Wendell

Quote from: "Rey-Rey"I heard Wendell mention Yaoi Twister.  Something about people cosplaying as feminine-looking dudes playing twister or whatever.

But don't look at me!  I'm just one of the hosts!  I don't make up this stuff!

To quote the infamous gangsta TRON,

"I plead the FIF!!!"
"...one, two, three, four, FIF!!!

Nah, that was another member of our staff...me thinks...um...yeah...

-------------------------------------------------------

I heard Rey-Rey mention a competition for Who Can Glomp Rey-Rey The Hardest?

I ain't one to gossip, but that's what the folks tell me around the block.

Mr. Wendell

Rey-Rey

I hear there is such a thing, yes!  But the people, er, girls will be handpicked by Rey-Rey himself.  It will be fun!  Girls can go brag all over the con about how they touched the sexiest sex symbol of Fanime.

Now I hear there's another game in the works.  It's called Dress Mr. Wendell Up As Your Favorite Anime Character.  So get your sewing skills ready!  I also did hear that Wendell loves Sailor Moon and that he would love to cosplay as one of the outer senshi someday.

Ha ha.  Much love, Wendell.  ^__^ v

Absolute0

Mr. Wendell

You know...if someone were to dress me up as a Snorlax, I'd be so for it.

You know what's lacking in this thread?

The other hosts.

Besides, we all are one happy family that will bring you nothing but the best entertainment that our minds can give you.

Mr. Wendell

Rey-Rey

Will they come out if I said that the other two hosts are hot like microwaved pizza?

Hell, the only one I really know is Wendell.  In fact, I'm not even from Northern California.

otakuapprentice

Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Rey-Rey

You know, I could go on this tangent and list the many, many reasons on how I got to be one of the hosts when I can actually just keep it short and sweet.

Jason Ebner asked me and I accepted.  It's as simple as that. ^__^ v

LM

I asked if I could play some anime tunes on accoustic guitar for Stage Zero a while back, but they said the stage would be more information based than anything else like music, so I'm confused since it sounds like there will be performers.

I offered to send them a tape of what I sound like (since I live in WA state), but I heard nothing back from them.  Oh well--not a problem.  I'll just play in the halls somwhere.
Ani-Maid Productions
amateur otaku since 1999
HK film fan since 1996

costumes at Fanime Con '07:
Tomo Takino (Azumanga Daioh)
Derek Wildstar (Star Blazers)
Nana Osaki (NANA)
Shin Ani-maid (original)
Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)

The Dude

All you need to do is go up to the stage and let them know that you would like to play and we will put you up there. But we cant help if the audience isn't as welcoming.

The Dude

Programing Updates:
Live:

Team Flex
Who's Line is it Anime
Game Show with Scott Rux
Gaia Online
Japanese Tea Ceramony
Fanime Survival Guide
3 Minute Video
Live Music
Red VS. Blue
---More To Follow---

Games:

Quick Draw
Dub This
Price is Right
---More To Follow---

All Subject To change

lyricaldanichan

Dunno if you guys heard of this, but you should show Yamato Damacy for Stage Zero. Really awesome show straight from JP and it is in English@!

http://yamato.revecess.com

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=yamato+damacy

Jeshii

I would be honored if you guys would show some Yamato Damacy at Fanime. Just a little background, before moving to Japan, I was an avid Fanime goer. First time I went was that rainy year at Foothill College... anyone remember that? If not, you may remember the skit my friends and I did in 2000-2002... does BOX BOX BOX ring any bells?

Anyway, I really hope you guys will consider showing an ep or two of YD. I personally recommend setsubun myself.

Here's to hoping! (BTW, if you need high quality versions, get in contact with me!)

lyricaldanichan

Quote from: "Jeshii"I would be honored if you guys would show some Yamato Damacy at Fanime. Just a little background, before moving to Japan, I was an avid Fanime goer. First time I went was that rainy year at Foothill College... anyone remember that? If not, you may remember the skit my friends and I did in 2000-2002... does BOX BOX BOX ring any bells?

Anyway, I really hope you guys will consider showing an ep or two of YD. I personally recommend setsubun myself.

Here's to hoping! (BTW, if you need high quality versions, get in contact with me!)

Hey Jeshii! Your videos are awesome! PM on your way!

Gainax Boy

Do we have a schedule for things yet? ^^;;

(Hint Hint.. put Whoose Line at 1pm)
"Hail Gainax, Hail Fanservice, Hail the Otaking!!" ^_^

The Dude

These are the Times that I was able to get for Who's Line is IT now this doesn't mean that we are exactly limited to these times but this is when the Game is supposed to be on.

Saturday: 12:30PM-1:00PM
Sunday: 2:00PM-2:30PM