Hot Yaoi Nights

Started by animeangelfish, March 20, 2006, 05:15:30 PM

Shinigami

I read a while back that bingo and inferno are going to be before midnight, and 16+, then they start showing yaoi at midnight and that will be 18+.

Kazuko

x: can a copy of my passport count as ID?

since i cant take the real thing .___.;;;

i'll have a photo from my school ID as a color backup :3

or can you count a birth certificate?

permit? x:

Shinigami

Quote from: "Kazuko"x: can a copy of my passport count as ID?

since i cant take the real thing .___.;;;

i'll have a photo from my school ID as a color backup :3

or can you count a birth certificate?

permit? x:

I'm bringing my birth vertifcate for proof of age and my school ID for picture proof. I did this the other dya to get piercings (you need to be 18) and it worked, so I don't see why it wouldn't work here. Just make sure to have something like your birth certificate that has your name and age, as wel as a color photo ID that has your name on it.

Miss Goku

OMG I cant wait for hot Yaoi Nights. I am 18 this year and will finaly be able to get into them ^^ YAY 4 me <3

S.N.T.Mickey

XD
Hot Yaoi Nights. My friend and I plan to go next year, if it's being held again (I pray it is). We'll both be 18 by next May, so hopefully nothing changes...
Anyways, Raphael is totally excited for this. He's my gay boyfriend, so it's obvious why he's excited.
Also, if we are able to go next year, it'll be out, like, first or second time ALONE together. Whenever we hang out, there's always a ton of people with us. It's ridiculous.
Anyways, I'm still super excited. I hope you all have fun!

phoenixphire24

Any of the Yaoi-con people have updates? What's showing, what activities are going on? Just wondering.

Asa-Taiyo

Can one get into Yaoi bingo if they're under 16 but have an adult supervisor?
Say Anything, But Say What you Mean
          Cuz I'm Caught In Suspension

phoenixphire24

Quote from: "Asa-Taiyo"Can one get into Yaoi bingo if they're under 16 but have an adult supervisor?

I don't work for the yaoi-con people, so don't take this as fact, but I'm gonna say no. They're really strict about the age thing simply because they can get in trouble for allowing people under a certain age into their events. However,  I don't know what the rule is about having an adult (I assume parent or legal guardian) with you. I've never seen anyone get in with a parent, so my bet is that this wouldn't work. You can always go ask the yaoi-con people at their booth in the dealers room at the con if they don't get back to you here.

Little_Calico

Hi guys -- posting on behalf of Yaoicon Staff.

Here's the lowdown http://www.yaoicon.com/content/view/206/1/

As far as the events marked as 16+. We will NOT be checking ID. You will be let in strictly on honor system. Fanime/Yaoicon had revamped the BL event in order to allow younger BL fans to attend it. :)

The video viewing that's designated 18+ from midnight to 6AM, however, will be ID checked. So please bring a picture ID with your name/Birthdate on it.

**The Let's Make a Deal Event - the Raffle tix will be sold at our booth in DR and briefly before the start of the event.

Note: Reuben (DMC3-4 VA) panel is NOT Yaoi related. It will be hosted in Video Room 1 and moderated by our staff.

Kanchii

I was checking out the schedule and on friday it said that one room was playing Yuri and was 18+, one was hentai 18+ and then another room was for Hot Yaoi Nights but it said it was for all ages.....

Whats up with that?

Little_Calico

Quote from: "Kanchii"I was checking out the schedule and on friday it said that one room was playing Yuri and was 18+, one was hentai 18+ and then another room was for Hot Yaoi Nights but it said it was for all ages.....

Whats up with that?

I think it is a cut and paste job. Video ROom 4's "Hot Yaoi..." is really just non-explicit Boy's Love titles that's more of PG-16. Sukyshio, Loveless, etc.  

Yaoicon provides the tracks for Fanime for the video showing, but it would be Fanime video staff that will be manning the rooms.  :P A little late for it this year, but if you do have a specific request for a video to be shown, let us know.