General Thread for Roommates/Room Wanted

Started by Swanner, April 03, 2006, 02:29:19 PM

Swanner

when me and auron are once more looking for some ppl to share a room with we have a room with 2 beds, and are looking for 2-3 ppl to share with we will be there thur-mon if you, want more iinformation plz sned me a pst or my e-mail is [email protected]. the rent will be between 125-100 despeng on how many ppl we get.

I had to delete a bunch of threads concerning looking for roommates, because there are too many and it will be a lot easier to look for people in one thread, so This will be the General Thread for Roommates/Room Wanted for Fanime 06. Please post here from now on. Thanks.Ryu-Moderator.
Never share a fox hole with someone braver then your self............or jon

thisisduffman

Tony
Rovers Second
[email protected]

Swanner

no just ppl splliting the cost, it will total aound 400-500, we also arint checking out untill monday,  and if you only want to stay a do or 2 you would only pay for those days,

Auron-X

Just cause Swanner forgets to say things. It might be a smokers room, Cause I smoke. and none of us are staff. Rifgt now its only me and Swanner.
Dude you're the sasquatch you're real! I knew it all along! Naw jk but thats your nickname now hehe- Sword

I am also known as Sasquatch and Pervy Shoujo Man!

Barnes

I might need a roomate this year. I'll have to talk about it with my mom first though.

EDIT:Turns out I don't need any roomates. I have just about enough money. I'll try next year!
Also a Proud Fanime Con Attendee since 1998!
Yay, Haruko.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/CapeBarnes

otakuya

My brother (Jyunishinsho) and I are looking for 2 more staffers to room with, using the current staff housing system. I'm in tech and he's in tabletop gaming. E-mail either of us if interested.

Long

We need one more staffer in our room. We need a female, because one of our roomies parents require that there be one more girl in the room besides her. Currently we have three people. All quite wierd most probably. One 17/m, one 18/f, and another 18/m. It may be required that the roomie be 18 with a credit, but that's not for sure yet until our rooming questions are answered.

otakuapprentice

does anyone still have any space left in their rooms? i need a room to stay in for the whole duration of fanime, but unfortunately money is very tight for me right now, so i cant spend alot of cash for a room. if anyone can help me out, please PM me

Thanks in advance :)
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Swanner

we are still looking for 2+ rommies for fan male or female dosent matter, plz e-mail me at [email protected]

animeangelfish

Ok here's the deal. my group has a booking for thursday-monday in a non smoking room at the ramada limited san jose. The hotel is a block and a half from the convention center and REALLY cheap. the total is 336 at the moment for the whole time..

right now we have three people
we are lookign for females in particular, but beggars cant be choosers..so

need a room?

send me an email at [email protected] with the following information..

Name
Address
email
phone number
care if sharing bed or not?

PLEASE tell us soon! we prefer females to males as we are all females.

Cosplay 2013: Fem!Reno, River Song (Melody Malone), Hipster!Ariel
Attendee since 2005

AndaliLoire

Looking for a roommate to share with girls. Everyone is 18 and up. Male or female okay. Prefer someone who knows what Yaoi is and is comfortable with it. Not necessarily a fan, but not adverse to it.

IM or Email ASAP.
- Andali Loire aka Squall Leonhart, Kaoru Kamiya, Ritsu Sohma <Badge Name: Angel>

Charming_Dorian

My boyfriend and I need roommates. Our only request is that we get a bed.
thats about it...

gmontem

Quote from: "Charming_Dorian"My boyfriend and I need roommates. Our only request is that we get a bed.
thats about it...
Tempting but I fear I might not get any sleep with you two on the bed. ;P
Fanimafia Avatar of the Week #15: Barnes
The Fanimafia Gallery (2002-3, 7)

i feel so loved!

Jyunishinsho

Quote from: "gmontem"
Quote from: "Charming_Dorian"My boyfriend and I need roommates. Our only request is that we get a bed.
thats about it...

In the same bed? Along with CD and CZ? Bring your camera, that and spares just in case.

YamiMegumi

I need to stay with some people...Any offers?

Also...Anyone in Socali that can give me a ride up there? I can put in gas money!

Charming_Dorian

Quote from: "gmontem"
thats about it...
we do have DECENCY you know. :P

Swanner

Still looking here, [email protected] and for teh recored I dont care who sleeps were, just need roomates, we also ahve a 2 bed room

BlackDelo

I've got extra room. Right now its just me and one other person. I'll be getting a junior executive suite. So if anyone wants to stay with us and is able to throw down any scrill you can gladly stay with us.
www.myspace.com/bigfatiori

"You know, AX gives you cancer."

justkitteh

My friends bailed on me. So I'm in the market for a room.~ I'm 18/m I was there last year with the "we are not gay" sign, you can find a pic at www.myspace.com/justkitteh if you want... I'm fine with the floor if need be, but you know... I'd rather not.

[email protected]

510 229 9276

PickleBunny

Hey, I'm a 18/f staffer.  I'm looking for any other staffers who might have an extra space in their room-- I would really prefer to room with people around my age and with at least one other female.  

Please PM me if you think I might be able to share a room with you.
MusicFest Staff 2005
MusicFest Second 2006-2011