General Thread for Roommates/Room Wanted

Started by Swanner, April 03, 2006, 02:29:19 PM

Ruby

Quote from: "quantbits"need room =3

fri/sat/sun, if u dun want me fri, dat's cool too =) M/20/asian/no preference.

I'd prefer $25-30/night, but I'm willing to be fair and stuff. (like a 6+ person room...), and obviously close to the hotel if possible heh.

AIM: crutchiekeitaro.
[email protected]
pic: http://www.winterwish.net/fanime.jpg

Just thought I'd say you look so familiar! I probably dont know you, but you look familiar nonetheless.

Also, I'd let you stay in ours, but alas, my room is also full with 5 people. >_>;;;
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

quantbits

I went last yr as shinji =)

Sora

Our fourth person cancelled on us, so we need one additional person if that's no problem. Please PM me if anyone's interested. (I know that jingko posted this kind of thing already, but I thought I'd put it in again so people would know)

It's a room at the Hilton from Friday to Monday, in case anyone wanted to know.
"Don't give me any orders."

jingko

edward elric: CHIBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where the Death Scythes kept?
see me at DA as well. ><

Sora

jingko: STOP CALLING ME CHIBI, TAISA!

Ayanami Rei First Child

I need a roomate. I'll be at the Marriot connected to the con. I need someone to help pay for the expensive lodging...sliding scale available upon request. I would LIKE to get $50, but I could go lower. Feel free to PM me or e-mail me: [email protected]

Babbit_Chan

IamTetsuo

Still looking for a roommate.  Getting desperate here.  I would prefer $50 a night but I am willing to go lower.  Single in the Marriot.  PM me or email me: flyingducksclan at yahoo dot com

misfits_cure

i really really need a place to stay. ill be able to help with paying and i can sleep on the floor of table or whatever. im a girl, 17, prerejistered. and yup. going all days.

aim- cutabovethewrist
email- [email protected]
:3

swordman85

As of right now I could still use some roommates if anyone needs a spot to crash. Splitting the cost evenly between all people in the room, staying in the Marriot connected to the convention center. Will have the room from the night of the 25th till noon on the 29th

Neo Dave

Hi all!

Looking for a place to crash the entire con.  Hopefully Fri-Mon, but am open to whatever nights you have available.  Money is not a prob, just would prefer not to pay $100+ a night myself.

email me with what you have.  A little about yourself and who else would be rooming and how much.

It would be me. one or two costumes and some regular clothes.

Thanks!

Dave
http://members.cosplay.com/25836/

swordman85

I still have openings for my room if anyone at all is interested please let me know as soon as you can because I'll be leaving the 23rd

Kouri Neko

Found room now.  So I'm not looking anymore.
I'm not a Mecha Anime fan..

Asa_Gohan

I need a room but it has to be the hilton.  Im not being picky...okay so maybe I am...But I just need a place cause having so much stuff will be a hassel....Food, Drinks, Sleepingbag if I cant sleep in the room, Table, TV, Gamecube, Controllers, Extra Clothes, Soap, Towel, and I think thats about it....

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...

AnimeEmperor

Well I had a room with my friends so I wasn't worried about it, but they're really flakey and it fell through. I already found someone who needs a roomate for Saturday night, I was just wondering if there was anyone left who had an opening on Sunday? And if there is anyone left they need to be sharing it with multiple people because since I had planned to share the room with a large group I didn't set aside alot of money for it.

I've worked it out, so nevermind.

swordman85

Well I've had everyone drop out of staying in my room with me so I could really use some help.  If anyone at all needs a room please let me know ASAP.  I'm heading out to California on the 23rd so I'd like to know no later than the 22nd

swordman85

Ok well I got a roommate or two but if anyone else needs a room they need to contact me tonight cause I'm leaving tommorow

Sora

I no longer have room in my room at the Hilton. Sorry for the inconvenience to those who still need a room.

gustain

Just had someone bail out in the last minute.  Want someone to fill an opening in a 4 person room at The Sainte Claire for Fri, Sat & Sun nights.

Currently we have 3 mid 20 males.  The room cost will be split evenly.

email:  [email protected]

Asa_Gohan

Still looking for someone to stay with T_T

This sig isnt true anymore...I have to wait for a bit...