HELP! My friend backed out on me and is still registerd!

Started by Kegan_Flame, April 05, 2006, 05:37:14 PM

Kegan_Flame

Does ne 1 know if someone else can take her place or does it have to be her? Or does it really matter, do you have to show id when you get ur thingy at the con center? Cuz if someone else can't take her thing she's 50 bucks down the hole...

Tsukai Mori

From what I remember, as long as you have some verification that you purchased the ticket, it is fine, I think. I walked in with someone elses pass once and that was A okay (since she gave it to me) so I'm under the impression fanime is lenient (plus I walked around with a female name plastered on my shirt). So I think if you print the certificate of purchase (sent through an e-mail, I think) you'll be fine. Well, this is just a hypothesis so await more able posters to answer your question.

Edit-
So just use that certificate to get in another friend or something.

Kegan_Flame

But did your friend pick it up to begine with tho? Cuz i think you need to show id to pick up your pass....

aaaaag!

Sen

Quote from: "Kegan_Flame"But did your friend pick it up to begine with tho? Cuz i think you need to show id to pick up your pass....

aaaaag!

Check your private message box.  :D
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07

Kegan_Flame

pandy.pie

Quote from: "Tsukai Mori"From what I remember, as long as you have some verification that you purchased the ticket, it is fine, I think. I walked in with someone elses pass once and that was A okay (since she gave it to me) so I'm under the impression fanime is lenient (plus I walked around with a female name plastered on my shirt). So I think if you print the certificate of purchase (sent through an e-mail, I think) you'll be fine. Well, this is just a hypothesis so await more able posters to answer your question.

Edit-
So just use that certificate to get in another friend or something.
Sorry to bring back a dead-ish thread, but I have the same question and a possitive answer wasn't posted within the thread.

If, as in my situation, a registration for someone was made and they can no longer make it, could I pick up their badge (if I have their receipt from them) and then give that badge to another friend?
<3

Kegan_Flame

Ah, well.. i've been a bit busy... what you do is email the registration department with your name and verifacation #, then tell them that you want to change ur registration, send them the person who want's to get it's info... (ie: name, phone #, age, birth date, Address, email, and pan name) and they'll switch it for you...

pandy.pie

Isn't it a little late for that now? I thought they'd already started making badges, and that official transfers weren't going on anymore. o__o;
<3

Sen

It is definitely too late to change registration accounts. In fact all the badges have been laminated.  :D

Sorry but you cannot pick up someone else's badge. The owner of the badge has to pick up their badge. Course, what happens to it afterwards is not under our control...
Claudia

Chair Radio '15
Fan Services Division メンバーサービス共同本部長
   Member '15
   Director '10-'13
   Assistant Director '08-'09
Registration Staff '05-'07