Fan MiniFigurines

Started by ip136, April 20, 2006, 02:49:14 PM

ip136

*peeks out* heylo everyone~

Hookay! So I am planning to have an artist alley table at Fanime (kerfwee~), and mainly I'll be selling gothic lolita jewelry and gothic lolita crowns (maybeh headdresses.. depends if I can get my sewing machine to work. ;_; )

Some of the specialty items for the jewelry I am making gives my customer the chance to have a handpainted piece in it (by colors the customer chooses of course which means on the spot painting.  :lol: oh I hope I don't get acrylics all over my cosplay) Well I will most likely have quite a bit of clay left over from it so here's what I'm thinking..

Mini Anime figurines.

Would people be interested in these, and if so, what sort of mascot/figurine would you like to see at a table? Keep in mind these are all premade because I mean.. I won't have access to an oven or any sort to 'bake' them while at the con. Fwou~ Looking forward to the feedback with love n' hearts and happy bouncy things!

Oh yeah, people should also come to my booth because with every purchase over an amount you'll get a bag of gothic lolita lookin' sugar cookies. :D
Clicky my Art Pwease?

ILuvHeijiHattori

I really want to see FMA figures. That would be awesomeness.

FanFicGuru

Quote from: "ip136"*peeks out* heylo everyone~

Hookay! So I am planning to have an artist alley table at Fanime (kerfwee~), and mainly I'll be selling gothic lolita jewelry and gothic lolita crowns (maybeh headdresses.. depends if I can get my sewing machine to work. ;_; )

Some of the specialty items for the jewelry I am making gives my customer the chance to have a handpainted piece in it (by colors the customer chooses of course which means on the spot painting.  :lol: oh I hope I don't get acrylics all over my cosplay) Well I will most likely have quite a bit of clay left over from it so here's what I'm thinking..

Mini Anime figurines.

Would people be interested in these, and if so, what sort of mascot/figurine would you like to see at a table? Keep in mind these are all premade because I mean.. I won't have access to an oven or any sort to 'bake' them while at the con. Fwou~ Looking forward to the feedback with love n' hearts and happy bouncy things!

Oh yeah, people should also come to my booth because with every purchase over an amount you'll get a bag of gothic lolita lookin' sugar cookies. :D

Bleach. Do Bleach figurines and I'll spend 40 bucks at your table.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

ip136

Fwou~ I know how popular Bleach is so I figured I'd be making some things from it in the first place.. I'll start making some figurines too.. and $40? :p They'll only be selling for around $8 or something so I guess you'll be getting quite a few <.<;

And FMA! Ou!! Yes! I will most definitely make some things from that too. ^_^

sank kyou for the suggestions! Anyone have some others? <3 :
Clicky my Art Pwease?

FanFicGuru

Video Games:
Devil May Cry (Namely Dante and Vergil ones would probably sell well)
Soul Calibur (Any of the characters from the series...maybe Kilik and Ivy would sell better)
Final Fantasy anything (lol, so many characters. Cloud, Tifa, Squall, Vivi, etc. You get the picture)
Chrono Trigger (let's see some Crono figurines! Frog and Lucca! Marle and Magus!)

Anime:
Azumanga Daioh (Chise, Yomi, Sakaki, Kagura...you know.)
Evangelion (Maybe some chibi Eva units? That would be funny)
One Piece (Straw Hat gang is getting very popular.)
Naruto (Believe it!)
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex (Kusanagi, Batou, Togusa, Saito, Paz, Bohma...even little tachikoma's!)

You sell these things, you'll bet I'll be coming by. ^_^

We'll see how good the quality is.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

zoupzuop2

Get a Ranma Saotome (male) figurine and, chances are good, you'll have my business.
Haven't been here much since '09. I said some stupid, stupid things before (and after) that.

ip136

Fwee *jots all this stuff down, gets lotsa refs* hoookay So people have a heads up, chibi figurines will run about $2~$4.. unclear if I'll have more complicated statues juuuuust yet. I'll get an example of one I did for a friend in a few days. *nods* just need to paint it. :3
Clicky my Art Pwease?

Moogleborg

Hmmm...well Fan Fic Gurus already suggested Chrono Trigger, Soul Calibur, Final Fantasy and Devil May Cry...some of my favs....

Heres some suggestions from me! ^_^

Street Fighter
Tekken
Guilty Gear
Nintendo (Mario, Zelda, Pokemon, Ice Climbers, Metroid, ETC.)
Sega (Sonic the Hedgehog, Virtua Fighter, NIGHTS, Super Monkey Ball, etc)

Anddd....perhaps some Kingdom Hearts ones....sorry if this seems much though! ^_^ But i'll be looking forward to seeing what ya cooked up! ^_^ Hopefully i'll buy some too! ^^
Running on moé, 24/7/365.