Psycho Le Cemu Gathering At Fanime 2006

Started by D_Hime, April 30, 2006, 03:51:07 PM

What Day would be good for you to have our Psycho Le Cemu Gathering??

Saturday
1 (33.3%)
Sunday
2 (66.7%)
Monday
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: May 24, 2006, 03:55:26 PM

D_Hime

Hey, since Fanime's coming up in a few weeks we should do a meet up in the lobby.
We're planning to video tape fans' messages to PLC but we don't have all the specifics laid out.
i will be wearing a Love is Dead Daishi outfit and will probably be rocking out to whatever PLC songs i have playing. There might also be a Roman Hikou YURAsama and seek as well, but that's not guaranteed. i will be back with more info on the gathering! Hope to see you there!!

Ok here is the Days, Times, and Locations where the Psycho Le Cemu Gathering will be:

Days: Saturday, May 27th and Sunday May 28th
Time: 1 on Saturday, 3 on Sunday
Meeting Place: Convention Lobby (we'll all meet up at the Convention Lobby and we'll head out to the Fountain area afterwards)

What's going to happen during the gathering
My friend and I were hoping to film your fan messages to Psycho Le Cemu. So be ready with something to say to Psycho Le Cemu. You dont have to have a speech written out or anything. Just be ready to send a message out to PLC! After everyone's message, my friend and i were wondering, since Remembrance is one of PLC's most emotional and rememberable songs, why dont we sing the Chorus of the song to PLC with the Para-Para?? we'll take pictures too!! and if you have anything gifts you want to give to Psycho Le Cemu, we'll be sending our tape to someone who will be sending PLC other things so yeah, we'll take your gift and we'll send it to our friend to send it to PLC!! lol anyways so yea, that's our plan! that plan isn't solid yet but that's the jist of it for ya! come on any day that fits your plans for that weekend! hope to see ya there!! ^_^

hey everyone! if you want to look for me before the gathering, i'm going to be walking around as Love is Dead Daishi carrying a L'Arc En Ciel Smile box that looks like this:
i'll be at Fanime on Friday at around 5 o'clock and i'll be at fanime the whole Fanime time so yea!! lol

Kazuko

;3 sweet since I will be there too! cause im with ya lawlz

=3 im showing up as LOVE IS DEAD AYA

Midnight Ryoko

thank god! I was seek last year, and no one knew who I was. --; (painted blue in black vinyl, changed a bit since I don't have a manly seek body. XD)

So, when, where, ect! I'd love to go. =3
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

YummySushi

Yeah, that's be great if we did. I just might bring back to life my old para para AYA jumpsuit.

Last year I went as Mr. Nicolas for a couple of hours. Only two people knew who I was.. otherwise I was constantly told I was Bob the Builder... since I was wearing the construction hat.

Kazuko

O: I wasent recongnized much in my Love is dead aya so I cant wait to see other PLC cosplayers

Rowan

i just saw this post and wanted to talk ^^;;!! i don't have many friends into jrock, though my friend is FORCING me to wear my roman hikou aya costume (not that that's a bad thing)!

can't wait to meet up, but when are you all planning to do it?
(@YummySushi: mr. nicholas?! XD! That's GREAT!! I wish i had seen!!)

D_Hime

Quote from: "Rowan"i just saw this post and wanted to talk ^^;;!! i don't have many friends into jrock, though my friend is FORCING me to wear my roman hikou aya costume (not that that's a bad thing)!

can't wait to meet up, but when are you all planning to do it?
(@YummySushi: mr. nicholas?! XD! That's GREAT!! I wish i had seen!!)

my friend and i are going to talk tomorrow morning about it and hopefully come up with a date within that weekend. i'm sure we wont have the gathering during the Kamijo live and stuff. i want to meet him too lol. i cant really say what we're going to do yet during the gathering because we haven't ironed out the plans yet but i can tell you that it's going to be very emotional. well it's going to be very emotional for me lol. i'll have more details later within the next 4 weeks!! ^_^

D_Hime

Quote from: "YummySushi"Yeah, that's be great if we did. I just might bring back to life my old para para AYA jumpsuit.

Last year I went as Mr. Nicolas for a couple of hours. Only two people knew who I was.. otherwise I was constantly told I was Bob the Builder... since I was wearing the construction hat.

MR. NICORAS!! MR. NICORAS!! i love Mr. Nicolas lol great cosplay idea!! ^_^

Kazuko

mistaaa nikorasu :3 I tryed to find you last year D:

well I think D you should post a poll to see which day seems fit <3

sunday or monday is good :3

Midnight Ryoko

Nicoras? I think I took a picture of you. XD

Bob the builder, eh? Someone asked me if I was Mystique from X-Men a few times.. --;
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

YummySushi

Quote from: "Midnight Ryoko"Nicoras? I think I took a picture of you. XD

Bob the builder, eh? Someone asked me if I was Mystique from X-Men a few times.. --;

Maybe it was you, since I only got one picture taken.

Anyways I'm voting for Sunday for the gathering. Since I know lots of people will be leaving like Monday morning.

Rowan

aw, i was hoping to do lolita that day ^^. mebbe i should change for the lolita event?
p.s. me preference would be sat. ^^

YummySushi

Quote from: "Kazuko"mistaaa nikorasu :3 I tryed to find you last year D:

well I think D you should post a poll to see which day seems fit <3

sunday or monday is good :3

Yeah I saw you.. I think on Friday afternoon for about .5 seconds before I got dragged in the opposite direction.

I'll see if I can bring him back from the dead.. well that is if I can find his nose. If not I'm thinking of bringing back my really old AYA cosplay that I wore to their concert. So many sweet memories in that cosplay.

Rowan, from what I know of.. there are lots of gathering on Sat and it could get in the way of musicfest.

Rowan

Rowan

Quote from: "D_Hime"[/b] What's going to happen during the gathering
My friend and I were hoping to film your fan messages to Psycho Le Cemu. So be ready with something to say to Psycho Le Cemu. You dont have to have a speech written out or anything. Just be ready to send a message out to PLC! After everyone's message, my friend and i were wondering, since Remembrance is one of PLC's most emotional and rememberable songs, why dont we sing the Chorus of the song to PLC with the Para-Para??
um...i don't know the para-para ^^;;...will you teach me there? >>;;;

D_Hime

Quote from: "Rowan"
Quote from: "D_Hime"[/b] What's going to happen during the gathering
My friend and I were hoping to film your fan messages to Psycho Le Cemu. So be ready with something to say to Psycho Le Cemu. You dont have to have a speech written out or anything. Just be ready to send a message out to PLC! After everyone's message, my friend and i were wondering, since Remembrance is one of PLC's most emotional and rememberable songs, why dont we sing the Chorus of the song to PLC with the Para-Para??
um...i don't know the para-para ^^;;...will you teach me there? >>;;;

of course!! I'm not going to leave a fellow PLC fan hanging!! of course i'll help you!! ^_^

Kazuko

O: i only know some PLC para para so I can help too

x_x though i dont know all of rememberance

Midnight Ryoko

I say saturday! Cause let me tell you, last fanime, the bathroom in the marriot was BLUE. >>;;;

Yea, body coloring is a bitch and a half. ^^;; better to get it done sooner.

Rowan

yaay! I only know a little bit of prism and yumekazeguruma ^^;;

Midnight Ryoko

I know all of Gekiai Merry Go Round... I watched the Yura/Aya dance lesson thing a few times. XD;;; I'm pretty sure I remember all of it.