Help, please

Started by DeathWish89, May 01, 2006, 10:41:49 PM

DeathWish89

From the looks of it, forum posting is ten times faster than emailing.

I sent a check for the preregisters last week on tuesday but it says that I haven't payed at all! Much to my doubts, I don't think that it's because of the person who wrote it because it was a check sent in by my grandmother, noting that it was for me.

Though I do believe that it's because of the fact that I forgot to add my account number on it.

Must I have the check back to have it fixed? Send a new one? Or have the staff fix it?

If I have to resend it, I think I only have till May 4th, ne? ;;
~~~

Tuplica

Erm...  I'm not with the registration team, so obviously you'll want more word than what I've got to say, but last year a friend of mine paid by check and the site didn't list them as having paid/added to the registration list until about a month later.  It'll probably be faster now that everything's going high-speed, but a week is probably a bit too much to ask, especially because there's probably a flood of people trying to register before it's too late.  Chances are your check arrived safely and just hasn't been noted yet or something.  Good luck!
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

DeathWish89

Quote from: "Tuplica"Erm...  I'm not with the registration team, so obviously you'll want more word than what I've got to say, but last year a friend of mine paid by check and the site didn't list them as having paid/added to the registration list until about a month later.  It'll probably be faster now that everything's going high-speed, but a week is probably a bit too much to ask, especially because there's probably a flood of people trying to register before it's too late.  Chances are your check arrived safely and just hasn't been noted yet or something.  Good luck!

hai, guess that's true... @@; haven't been to fanime for a year or two, but i guess i'll have to wait and see, ne? Arigato~
~~~

M

Quote from: "DeathWish89"From the looks of it, forum posting is ten times faster than emailing.

I sent a check for the preregisters last week on tuesday but it says that I haven't payed at all! Much to my doubts, I don't think that it's because of the person who wrote it because it was a check sent in by my grandmother, noting that it was for me.

Though I do believe that it's because of the fact that I forgot to add my account number on it.

Must I have the check back to have it fixed? Send a new one? Or have the staff fix it?

If I have to resend it, I think I only have till May 4th, ne? ;;

We have received your email, fyi, but I'll just reply to it here. :D
If there is a note saying that it's for you, we'll look up your name in the database and mark it as paid. Please wait another 4-5 business days in order to process all checks. Thanks. :)
FanimeCon Head of Marketing & Director of Communications (2008-Current)
(Former Fan Services Director, Registration Staff, & Volunteer)
Have questions (about almost anything)? Message me!

DeathWish89

Quote from: "MPLe"

We have received your email, fyi, but I'll just reply to it here. :D
If there is a note saying that it's for you, we'll look up your name in the database and mark it as paid. Please wait another 4-5 business days in order to process all checks. Thanks. :)

arigato, that helps much with less paranoia xD
~~~