I Need A Ride To FanimeCon! Will Pay For Gas!!

Started by Ayanami Rei First Child, May 06, 2006, 10:33:44 PM

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I live in Alameda/Oakland area and I need a ride, but I can BART up to some place if that would make things easier for you. I'm willing to pay like $20 for gas monies. I've got a ride back from FanimeCon, it's just the ride up there that's a problem for me. @.@

ILuvHeijiHattori

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well I live in Alameda/Oakland area and I need a ride, but I can BART up to some place if that would make things easier for you. I'm willing to pay like $20 for gas monies. I've got a ride back from FanimeCon, it's just the ride up there that's a problem for me. @.@

I can ask my friend whos giving me a ride. I'll get back to ya when I see him.

Ayanami Rei First Child

Quote from: "ILuvHeijiHattori"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well I live in Alameda/Oakland area and I need a ride, but I can BART up to some place if that would make things easier for you. I'm willing to pay like $20 for gas monies. I've got a ride back from FanimeCon, it's just the ride up there that's a problem for me. @.@

I can ask my friend whos giving me a ride. I'll get back to ya when I see him.
Thank you very much!! That would be awesome if you were able to do that for me!! It would be most appreciated ^_^

otakuapprentice

someone say somethin' about a ride? i could use one too. in oakland :)
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Gwydion

Help pay for gas, and come down to Hayward BART, I'll take you. But when were you wanting to go? If Thursday or Friday, I don't get off work til 5:30.

(never found anyone to room with, so going back and forth from con. I can use the gas money.^^)