Late Pick-Up

Started by YoureMyHiro, May 09, 2006, 07:50:50 AM

YoureMyHiro

Ill be out of Town the Friday of Fanime weekend but only till later afternoon/early evening. My question for Staff is: If I cant make it in time to registration to pick up my badge, can I have someone like my Girlfriend pick it up for me? That way I can still participate in Fanime evening events like the screening rooms etc. What are my options?

Any info would be appreciated,
YMH

FanFicGuru

Not official but, from my understanding:

Unless it's a group registration and you're the leader, unless you have a photo ID you can't pick up someone else's pass.

Can you make it Thursday night? That might be better for you. >_<

Just a suggestion.
Fanime attendee since 2004
Swap meet staff - 2014
Swap meet co-chair - 2015

YoureMyHiro

I read that Registration will be going on till 8pm so hopefully I can make it back by then but if not, would it be possible to give my girlfriend a copy of my drivers license and a note? I dont know if thats feasible, but its the only thing I can think of as of yet. The brain is slowing down now, long work day  :wink: .

Update 5/10: I just had an idea, what if I had my Girl registered at Con for me? I mean you dont necessarily need ID for at Con Reg do you?

Tony

Quote from: "YoureMyHiro"I read that Registration will be going on till 8pm so hopefully I can make it back by then but if not, would it be possible to give my girlfriend a copy of my drivers license and a note? I dont know if thats feasible, but its the only thing I can think of as of yet. The brain is slowing down now, long work day  :wink: .

Update 5/10: I just had an idea, what if I had my Girl registered at Con for me? I mean you dont necessarily need ID for at Con Reg do you?
Sorry; can't do that either. You're supposed to register yourself and pick up the badge, using your ID, yourself. (Unless you're in a group registration.)
Retired.
Tyrannical Board Admin, 2003-2015
Webmaster, 2003-2007
Head of MusicFest, which has the best damn staff out there, 2005-2008
Convention Chair, 2009-2011
Director of Guest Relations, 2012
Something with Guest Relations, 2013
Father, 2014

Rette

Question answered, nvm... can't erase post.

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay