11 (45.8%)
I'm not cosplaying.
1 (4.2%)
POLL WHORE OPTION! *heart*
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: May 10, 2006, 05:31:17 PM

Ruby

The con is getting closer and closer each day! How many of you still need to work on your costumes? :D ...@_@;; I still need to get a few things for mine! Hopefully I'll finish in time! I just got done sewing a few things onto a hat :D (Yeah, I'm slowly trying to learn how to sew! @_@;; Needles hurt, y0!)

So yeah, I was just wondering how many people are in a costume frenzy or sewing frenzy still. XD
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

Rette

I only have my armor left! Of course, that's the hardest part......

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay

Zekke

Just need to get my two over-shirts and then get the right patches sewn on to them, then I am done.

Kazuko

XD i have to make my actual dizzy dress this friday, get a white blouse, and work on paper mache skelton wings, oh and to work on my wig D:

its gonna be one hell of a  rush

Nina Star 9

costume frenzy for me. O_O;

i will not even bother to finish mt chou skirt, it will just be held onto me with saftey pins and the wasitband will be basted otgether. i might hem it, though. o-o

by my koe... eh.. is till need materials. i have a couple thigns i can do wihtout them, but getting thsoe materials woudl be really really really nice.. >>

Ayanami Rei First Child

Well I have someone working on my dress...now I need stuff done with makeup, a purse, and some accessory stuff >.<

Luckily most of this is easily done....buuuut still. The hardest part will be concealing it from my parental units that I live with. I think I got it covered though ^^;;

Ruby

Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well I have someone working on my dress...now I need stuff done with makeup, a purse, and some accessory stuff >.<

Luckily most of this is easily done....buuuut still. The hardest part will be concealing it from my parental units that I live with. I think I got it covered though ^^;;

Concealing it from your parents? XD Why?

DayDreamerNessa

I have two costumes to finish up. I'm kinda sad that I won't have a big prop with me like i did last year =(
++ Visit my cosplay website below ++
++ http://www.eternaldaydream.com ++

Just Jon

I'm cosplaying as my gaia online avatar:

I have the jacket ready, since there was something wrong with the shoulders I had to open them up, take stuff out, and sew it back up again. (I'm kinda proud of my sew-job!) I need the ninja headband, scarf, Coco Kitty, and spray-on red hair dye, and I'll be done.

otakuapprentice

still...not...done..yet...

*trys to avoid injuries while finishing costumes*
Time And Relative Dimension In Space.

Havoc-chan

For my Havoc [FMA] costume I need a -fake- cigarette [I don't smoke >>] and.. military boots. XD

For my Ed costume [Cowboy Bebop] I need goggles..

And I need wigs for both of them, then I'll be done. I'm really short on cash right now though so um.. I'm having a yard sale.. :p
2ND ANNUAL HUEG FANIME AMV GATHERING BY THE INTARNETS CAFE THAT NEEDS A SHORTER TITLE. 2007. Don't miss!~

[size=9]cosplays//2007: LOL PHOENIX WRIGHT //L  //Bossa Nova-kun  //WT Snacks [/size]

serajwl

Kareha: 100%
Sia: 95%
Ino: 90%
gaia Avatar: 80%
ANBU x3: 50%
Moogles x2: 10%

*dromroll* so I am actually roughly 43% done with everything... bleh...

But I'm skipping prom to do it, so it's all good.

Then I have 0% of a Dosu commission done >_>; but I only have to do the jacket so it'll work out.

man... I'm really going to have to get into gear x.x

Ska_Kitti

House of Humor sells fake cigarettes and wigs. Good luck.

I have a bunch of little things to do on my costumes... Lulu needs dye... Chrno needs metal... those kinda of things...then... there's the wings. Dark and Krad and the Black Waltz all have wings that I'm making right now. I hope to finish a pair by Monday... x_- I hope to finish asap.
Cosplayer: 03-?
Fanime Staff: 04-?
~*~*~*~*~
Sorawarudesuka Cosplay

serajwl

Quote from: "Ruby"
Quote from: "Ayanami Rei First Child"Well I have someone working on my dress...now I need stuff done with makeup, a purse, and some accessory stuff >.<

Concealing it from your parents? XD Why?

Seriously! I wouldnt mind my son crossplaying XD

PacificPikachu

My Akamaru costume is getting done. It's going pretty well, although I just remembered I need to go shop for boots for it! *Gasp* Everything else is going smoothly, though.  8)

Kazuko

XD hopefully dizzy will be done soon

as for ryutaro D: i cant make the wings in time so Im going to be a skeleton wing-less ryutaro

OtaKev

ack.... lets not panic.... everything is fine.... ZOMG!!! that wasnt supposed to break  :shock:  umm.... everything is fine....  :shock: ehh.... ok... panic time

Black Kawaii Kitty

@_@ let's see gotta redo the top for AC Tifa before my fingers commit suicide, fix Chrno Truth and his wings, finish modern Rosette Christopher, buy wood for PrideEd's cross,  and put all 10 cosplays in their own bags and into my suitcase, not to mention i'm going to Disneyland for grad night the day before Fanime which leaves way less than 2 weeks to finish everything.....kill me now....>.<

Ruby

Ouch, everyone seems so busy! @_@; I still need to fix up a bracelet for mine, and get some shoes..>>; and finish painting that shirt...*pokes at the paint* DRY FASTER, PLZ! <3

Rette

3 pieces of armor cast... paper mache is done.... now I just have to finish the wire forms, cast the other 4 pieces, epoxy the edges of 5, bondo 'em all, paint... done! Oh... and then I have to figure out how to like... connect them all... the materials I used probably won't allow for how it SHOULD be done... *sigh* I wonder if it's gonna look bad if there aren't all the holes in the right places... maybe I can just paint them on...
ACK! So much work! Why am I on the forums?? *Runs off to slave away*

~ Gaffer Tape is like the Force. There's a Dark Side and a Light Side and it Holds the Universe Together. ~

Member of Three Dollar Laugh Cosplay