I'm not cosplaying.
1 (4.2%)
POLL WHORE OPTION! *heart*
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: May 10, 2006, 05:31:17 PM

Nina Star 9

i got a hem and a fastener done last night while watching "capote". o-o;

i still have a lot to do. mostly just random things that are fiished and need ot be attached, which does not take too long. however, i still have to get materials- cord for making frogs and cord for lacing tape. >>

and i need to finsih my headress, ring, and arm stuff. i might be able to just skip the arm stuff, seeing as she has versions of the costume without it... but then i woudl need diffrent arm stuff. >>

overall? these are my breakdowns:
sae kurosawa - 85% (not going to ever be at 100, i am afraid. i am not even planning on working on it before thsi fanime. o-o;)
koe PV - 75% (see above as t why. >>)
chou PV (red x white) - 60% (gah! stupid skirt! x-x i need to fix it so that i can at least wear it without it falling, down, but... >>)

Sora

My Edo boots are getting fixed and the rest of the costume is getting done too, I think.

My other two outfits are either getting dry-cleaned or fixed.
"Don't give me any orders."

serajwl

Kareha: 100%
Sia: 95%
Ino: 90%
gaia Avatar: 95%
ANBU x3: 50%
Moogles x2: 100%
Dosu Commission: 50%

Now overall 58% done!

Midnight Ryoko

my Filth Kyo dread wig isn't done as we're having a problem finding dreading stuff for synth hair. T.T;;;
"If all the world was painted dark, and all the skies turned grey, then please tell me [if you could] when would it be day?"

Syxx

mine is coming together nicely just started on the mask and my vest and pants are done :)

Needs to be Finished:
gloves 50%
glove plates 0%
arm guards 90%
Mask 40%

serajwl

Quote from: "Syxx"mine is coming together nicely just started on the mask and my vest and pants are done :)

Needs to be Finished:
gloves 50%
glove plates 0%
arm guards 90%
Mask 40%

daaaang. Your mask is hardcore. makes me feel kind of bad that I'm cosplaying as an ANBU seeing as yours is awesome. Good thing I have my backup Ino costume![/i]

Syxx

thanks that mask has been a real pain i went through like 5 diffrent styles before i found one that worked btw if anyones interested ceramic paste and papier mache works wonders ^^; oh snap just rembered i have to make the ears to

Ayanami Rei First Child

I got just about all of my stuff done. I just gotta decide if I want to use the cheaper by $20-30 shoes....or the more expensive cuter shoes...

Not to mention I'm waiting on my dress to get mailed to my friend so I can pick it up. I REALLY hope it gets there before Friday, or else that's going to MAJORLY suck all ass  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Syxx

update mask is almost dry and formed and my 18th bday kicked ass iam going to have $$ for stuff other then food and the hotel room this year :P

mask thus far damn i want it to dry already

Zouri

Argh. I don't know why my costume isn't done yet. It's the same character I always do (Gaara), but with a different outfit. And so far I've done next to nothing.  #-o

I have all the parts and pieces necessary (I might be missing the vest that he stars wearing later on, but that's an easy fix) but I haven't really tried anything, made sure the shoes still fit, or fixed my gourd.

I'm such a horrible cosplayer. Don't look at me! I'm hideous!  :(

Ayanami Rei First Child

Awwwww......Poor Zouri....do it so I can take pics! Gaara is my FAVORITE! Although it's really more like EVIL Gaara.

senritsu

oh no i'm not done
*insert stock scream track here*
graaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh  
*runs off pulling out hair and screaming about not having a floor*
*cries* this'd be a whole lot easier if i was making costumes for just me
and now i'm not even sure if my boyfriend is going

... i'm not even going to bother with finishing the human inu yasha costume... hmmph *crosses arms and pouts*

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.

Sora

It seems my Sou-chan outfit has been fixed! Yay!
"Don't give me any orders."

Ayanami Rei First Child

Awwwww.......I'm really sorry to hear that your b/f might not be coming and other stuff....*Biiiiiig huggles* At least finish your costume, and you'll still have the rest of us to hang out with ^^;

senritsu

and to top it off i got a copy of my japanese final today

crap
now i have alot more to do

This morning, shortly after eleven o'clock, comedy struck this little house in Dibley. Sudden. Violent. Comedy.