Postcards

Started by serajwl, May 16, 2006, 08:46:36 PM

serajwl

Has anybody gotten their postcards yet? Are we still getting postcards? When should we be getting them?

Aaaah (^O.o)^

drallcome

No postcards this year.
Fanime Member since 1999

phoenixphire24

They have printable receipts this year instead of the postcards. Check your account.  :P

serajwl

Yeah. I read the whole shpeail on the first page

Sorry for my ignorance XP

Ruby

So do we NEED the reciept to pick up our pre-reg badges, or can we just show our IDs? >>
Chance of going to Fanimecon 2015: 50%! ;_;

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: "Ruby"So do we NEED the reciept to pick up our pre-reg badges, or can we just show our IDs? >>

hmm..it can go either way, cause that has happened to me before(leaving postcard at home, but getting my badge cause of my state I.D). So yeah, it's all good.
My own Cosplay Photography Page:
AnimeCraft Entertainment LLC

Tsukai Mori

I forgot to pre-reg... oh, and what are post cards?

Tuplica

You don't HAVE to have a receipt, just make sure you have a valid ID.

Tsukai, the postcards are from prior years... it used to be that if you pre-regged or early-regged, you were sent a postcard in the mail with the registration info on it and your name and stuff, and you'd present that (with an ID) to the reg people and they'd get you your badge.  Last year you had the option of getting a postcard or just printing out your email instead; this year they were phased out entirely.

I'm sure it saves money, though I sort of miss it.  It was exciting! Reminded me how close the con was. ;)
Attending Fanime since 2002, having panic attacks and editing marathons since 2003.

serajwl

Yesh. It sure was exciting!

But i understand that they wouldnt want to orint out and label 2000 postcards.... a pain in the patoot if you ask me.

mDuo13

Well, I guess the solution is to print out your receipt, stick it in your mailbox, and "discover" it the next day. Presto! Instant Fanime-is-coming excitement!